Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had to 100% invest into 1 alt coin, which would it be? - page 21. (Read 2576 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 135
I would be all in on VeChain. They have been steadily climbing despite the market struggles this month.  They are rebranding an introducing Thor next month that will operate like NEO/GAS pair.  They have a excellent business service that is actually in use and growing partnerships every week. I am buying more and more of it as weeks go on.

https://theminerhub.com/news/vechain-the-leader-in-blockchain-as-a-service-enterprise/
Activity: 210
Merit: 104
⚡ Property-secured P2P lending ⚡
Byteball and that is because the coin isn't just a DAG it is rich in features like Textcoin and the merchant cashback system.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

Bitcoin and Ethereum I chose Ethereum.
But if you have more funds, can follow ICO as I am following. for example Astorcoin. We do not know whether to profit or not if we do not try it.
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
My vote is ADA

So long as the roadmap progresses it can be huge
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
I might catch some heat for this but XRP.

I know it’s centralized and works with banks. But I think it could be a money maker in the next 3-5 years because it has a real problem it is trying to solve and is already working with a lot of banks as well as Amex.

The $27 trillion of funds that are tied up at banks around the world is an issue and let’s face it, bank revenues have been struggling for years in the current low interest rate environment. They need to cut costs and are testing ripple. Worth a shot of your Investment.

I was going to suggest the same coin but due to the devs current situation, I'll probably go with either ADA or NEO. Still, XRP future is bright and I see it following the footsteps of XRB.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Well if it's to invest 100% of my capital in only one coin, which is, by the way, a totally wrong strategy, I would play safe and I would go for Ripple.

It's already a well-established project, the team behind is strong and the market seems to love it as well.

I cannot see how ripple would go down in the months.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I might catch some heat for this but XRP.

I know it’s centralized and works with banks. But I think it could be a money maker in the next 3-5 years because it has a real problem it is trying to solve and is already working with a lot of banks as well as Amex.

The $27 trillion of funds that are tied up at banks around the world is an issue and let’s face it, bank revenues have been struggling for years in the current low interest rate environment. They need to cut costs and are testing ripple. Worth a shot of your Investment.
Activity: 265
Merit: 102
Try xrb(railblocks) it's sure that you never lose because they always think about where to spread the knowledge about the their coins example of their move why the price still growing day by day is about exchanger they spread xrb in different site of exchanger so the price keep grow and grow even it's just a little still the price grow up another thing the price never go low even the price btc drop down.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 535
Excluding Bitcoin and Ethereum
If you had no choice and had to invest 100% of your crypto monies into 1 altcoin, which would it be and Why?

SEXCOIN!

No way.. Just joking.. of course that i would put all that money on a serious coin like PepeCoin? Maybe? I do not know yet.

I am not buying soooo many altcoins right now, but maybe i would buy tons of Elixir right now with all that money (it is a good coin if you are not aware of this) lmao.

For all of those who do not know yet, Sexcoin is a good coin too, well, it did more than x3 on 2017.
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
Excluding Bitcoin and Ethereum

If you had no choice and had to invest 100% of your crypto monies into 1 altcoin, which would it be and Why?

Please only 1 coin and 1 sentence why.
Pages:
Jump to: