Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had to 100% invest into 1 alt coin, which would it be? - page 2. (Read 2576 times)

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
I don’t think that investing in one coin is a good idea. Once, I invested all my savings in the crypto market, and I barely managed to get to zero.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
Sia (sc) is the best option to invest the 100% investment into 1 alt coin, Because history of this is was very good and completely faithfully for long time and  high return will be come in the near future in few months.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
It seems to me that I have already seen this topic, but still I think that I need to answer the way I think today. I would not invest in just one project. You should understand that your entire budget depends on this project, this is not correct.
Activity: 401
Excluding Bitcoin and Ethereum

If you had no choice and had to invest 100% of your crypto monies into 1 altcoin, which would it be and Why?

Please only 1 coin and 1 sentence why.

It will be 4NEW [KWATT] coin. First Ever Coin for Electricity. It is a blockchain based ecosystem whereby energy produced by power plants, renewable or non-renewable or Waste to Energy technologies, is applied to a digital asset, digital protocol or a smart contract for delivery to cryptocurrency mining farms.
This ICO has a very talented and hardworking team. I really think that this coin will do wonders.  
You can check them here: http://4new.io
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I would invest into Ripple and the reason is very simple. Ripple is a very potential cryptocurrency which is seeing great adoption in the crypto space for sometime now and i believe that with the listing it as base pair on binance exchange it will help its price increase from time to time.
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

If you had no choice and had to invest 100% of your crypto monies into 1 altcoin, which would it be and Why?

The best coin of anonymity is monero. I like that in any situation he did not allow him to become disappointed and always kept in good shape.
Activity: 868
Merit: 106
I chose to invest in Ripple, in my opinion, Ripple is an altcoin that will be very advanced, because they have collaborated with various banks, so it will be very difficult for ripples to fall.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
I think best choice for is XRP because mass adoption is on the rise and it dominates banking and financial industry. Moreover XRP has partnered with more than one hundred payment providers and banks, this will surely have a huge impact on its value in the future.
Activity: 633
Try CanYacoin (CAN). I have just dropped $30k on this baby right at the bottom, its sure to make millions in the future  https://youtu.be/ilFzkrpQm2U
thats huge investment in only one portofolio.in my opinion that too risky moreover i see its daily volume trading only around $9166  in day.very small for existing project in market. i think there are many better coins than canya, you can take example for universa , eos or maybe ontology.personally i am prefer coin type than token.
Activity: 350

Personally, I prefer to distribute my investments in the purchase of different coins in order to minimize my risks. If I had to choose only one coin, then I would prefer to work with NEO. Now it has an excellent potential for further development, I expect a rapid increase in NEO prices next year.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
I personally choose between BCH and XRP, both of these coins have great potential in the market. So it's very appropriate if this coin is for long-term investment. All coins have advantages and disadvantages and of course, all coins will depend on the growth of Bitcoin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
If that i the problem, then i would choose between stellar and ripple, What i think is that those coins has a good market volume and i'm already tried to trade on those coins, and it gives me some profit, that is mostly the reason why do i choose those coins.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
For now I had no other options to select in other than bitcoin and ethereum. Because all of my investment is still on bitcoin. And I have no intention of investing it on other coins. Lets just hope that we can find good altcoin that we need to invest other than bitcoin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
I would choose...MORE THAN ONE COIN!

I guess these questions are fun, but really, investing in just one thing has always been the worst idea in the whole world.
Time and time again it has proven that you will most likely lose money by putting all your money in one basket.
This is true in other markets as well as crypto.
With so much evidence and examples backing this up, only an uneducated fool would do that.

With crypto, it is easy to dream big.
People often think, "If I just would have bought btc five years ago, I would be rich!"
So they think that if they can just find that one lucky altcoin they will be millionares in a year or two.

This is basically gambling, saying, "If I just bought the right lottery ticket!"
It is always better to diversify, not just to reduce risk but to maximise profits.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Just do what Mr. Turtle did with turtlecoin Smiley Dropped 50k at 2 sats about 3 weeks ago, now its trading at 5 Sats.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Without a doubt, it should be XRP. Forget about the technical things and just focus on what they have done last year. You will see how they have shorten the gap between Ethereum and XRP. They have taken the #2 by means of product improvement and I believe that they still have a lot to prove. This is one of the coin that every hodler should have especially those who prefer to hodl long term.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Ripple, since it seems like the owner has a lot of bank connection. If they survive then Ripple will boom.
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
Very high risks, I honestly would not do that. But if we take the option of not having another option, I would invest in the WAVES coin, I really like their technology, the actively developing decentralized DEX exchange and the active implementation of all stages of the roadmap.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
https://saturn.black

If there was this situation and I would not be able to choose from bitcoin or Ethereum, I would have bought NEO. I'd bet the whole thing on him. Its prospects are obvious to me. But still it is not worth investing in just one coin, especially if you have a choice.
Activity: 518
I would choose the ethereum it is reliable for 100% investment and very effective for the long term investment rather than other altcoins, ethereum has been tested for many investors and they get nice profit.
Pages:
Jump to: