Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had to 100% invest into 1 alt coin, which would it be? - page 3. (Read 2576 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 2
It has to be Bitcoin Air(XAP) for me. Bitcoin Air has enormous potentials and a sound technology behind it with focus on correcting the complete wrongs of Bitcoin by offering safe mining practices for a much cleaner and greener eco system. It intends to develop a dual chain blockchain attaching the benefits of a stable coin and payment solutions. Already, it is earmarked to list on 19 exchanges, starting at $360/1xap. Miners are already reaping good rewards of 6.25xaps per block which is huge and highly rewarding. If I had such capital, then Bitcoin Air will be my ideal place of investment.
Activity: 616
Merit: 1
I think I will go with Ripple if I had to choose any other coin to invest in apart from Bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
if i have some money and have to put on only 1 altcoin , maybe i will take universa as my portofolio.i have several reason for it.first was its price cheap enough and also universa feature on their blockchain very interesting.

Investing in the one currency gives you to the huge risk that had involved and that because we cannot say how cryptocurrency will change at any time so investing on multiple currency will be helpful for our future otherwise you can decide what you want to do but my opinion is this.
Activity: 336
Maybe I invested in Dogecoin. A good coin, even though it all started with a joke. Perhaps in the future there will be a growth of this coin.
I would not say that this coin is very reliable , I would not invest in it , it is better to take Ethereum it is more reliable and exactly suitable for long-term investment , but in General I would never buy one altcoin , the market is very volatile and everything can change in a short time!
Activity: 931
Merit: 500
If I invest all my money in one altcoin, I'm likely to lose everything. If I had to choose one cryptocurrency, that cryptocurrency would definitely be Bitcoin. Although I have a lot of altcoins, but I'm not sure still about the future of these projects, I take risk.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
Definitely Bitcoin, because this is the most stable coin on the falling market. During this difficult times it has lost no so much as all major altcoins. But still I would not invest everything in one single altcoin because I like to diversify my funds.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
if i have some money and have to put on only 1 altcoin , maybe i will take universa as my portofolio.i have several reason for it.first was its price cheap enough and also universa feature on their blockchain very interesting.
Activity: 475
Maybe i will choose ethereum also this kind of altcoin have a potential in the future same with bitcoin its popular to see than other coins if you gonna compare ethereum to other coins.
Activity: 616
To invest in 1 asset is wrong, it is contrary to the General rule in investment. Among the crypto-currencies there are a lot of promising altcoins, and which of them will definitely give a good growth no one can say, it's like a finger in the sky. But if I had such a choice, I would invest in EOS
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
This can not be done, it is contrary to the principles of investment. But I answer your question: I would invest all my funds in the Cardano project.
I will not hesitate in buying ETH if it is my choice. well, maybe my other choice is XRP because I feel that the two coins have enormous potential in development issues
Activity: 443
Merit: 107
I would go all in on Stakenet (XSN) as IF the crypto market ever recovers they will have some crazy growth. Here’s why:

• They invented TPoS which is arguably the best offline staking solution.
  • They were the first POS/MN coin to implement Segwit, Atomic Swaps and Lightning Network
  • They were the first to perform Lightning Swaps on mainnet and publish a guide so anyone could try
  • They have confirmed integration with Ledger and Xeeda wallets for Cold Staking
  • They formed a partnership with Litecoin Foundation to develop Lightning Network - https://litecoin-foundation.org/lightning-network-collaboration-with-x-9-developers/
  • They launched their Cloud Staking platform supporting XSN, PIVX and Stratis currently with more on the way
  • They launched their Masternodes as a Service platform which they setup, maintain and update your MN for you. It is a trustless service so you keep your collateral safely in your own wallet
  • They launched Masternode monitoring and RSB services.

Now that was all 2018 and was to lay the foundation for what’s coming this year. They just released their roadmap for 2019 and its awesome:
https://stakenet.io/roadmap/

The next release is going to be their Multi-currency Light Wallet which is going to be special. Their MN network is going to host all the Blockchains so the wallet doesn’t need too, you interact with the Blockchains by signing Lightning Invoices. This keeps the wallet lightweight as it only needs to hold your private keys so can be put on any device.

https://medium.com/stakenet/multi-currency-wallet-and-lightning-swaps-stakenet-solution-7d0dafe99105

The next thing is their DEX which is also run via the MN network and utilises their Lightning Swap tech. This will mean P2P trading, straight from wallet to wallet, not having to trust a third party with your funds. They also have Frank Amato helping with the design to make sure it is fully featured exchange that has everything a pro trader would need.

They have even more coming as well like privacy features, CCPoS  and Dapps hosting. They also have their own Hardware Division which is also going to be bringing new and unique products to market.

The big picture here is that they have a hell of a lot of potential, their Lightning Swap tech alone is game changing. For example a retailer accepts BTC but you have LTC you can pay no problem, the Lightning Swap tech will convert your LTC for you as you make the payment to BTC for the retailer. Oh and the best part is that every services running on the MN network will collect fees for providing the services and all of those fees go back to the MN holders. So for example all the trading fees from the DEX get paid back to MN holders, this provides MNs multiple revenue streams for passive income.

Stakenet are a top tier project with a low tier market cap of around $7M, even going to $14M Mcap is 100% gain and that's still laughably low for what they have already achieved let alone what's to come. That won’t last forever though as this years releases start dropping and people begin to notice. If you look on Ledgers Github you can see they working on a XSN integration right now.

https://github.com/LedgerHQ/lib-ledger-core/pull/79

There aren’t many if any projects that have more potential for this year than XSN in my opinion.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
This can not be done, it is contrary to the principles of investment. But I answer your question: I would invest all my funds in the Cardano project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 262
EOSABC
I strongly would not suggest that. Cause investing in one token is to risky. I always suggest to partly investment. But if I have to imagine that I have to invest in one altcoin then I will go for maybe cardano. I think cardano would be very good for investment. They are in devlopment phase for a long time so we I think they gonna make something really revolutionary. They have good team and community. Some great mind. As a coin they have great market and listed on almost every good exchange. So I am gonna pick cardano. It's not a investment suggestion please do some research on your own.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
Maybe I invested in Dogecoin. A good coin, even though it all started with a joke. Perhaps in the future there will be a growth of this coin.
Activity: 490
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
It would be Ethereum, because I think that this coin is pretty oversold nowadays and has a great potential to reach 1k USD within upcoming months. Ethereum has lost a lot of value in 2018 and during this year things are going to change.
It is probably difficult to find an investor who thinks otherwise, Ethereum took all the attention and money for itself for at least a couple of weeks
Activity: 311
Merit: 10
It would be Ethereum, because I think that this coin is pretty oversold nowadays and has a great potential to reach 1k USD within upcoming months. Ethereum has lost a lot of value in 2018 and during this year things are going to change.
Activity: 406
Investing all your chips into just one cryptocurrency or 1 blockchain might not the best way to go. It is important to gauge your risk.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
I will invest in bitcoin because maybe only bitcoin still guarantees profit every year. bitcoin is still the benchmark price for all altcoins in the market today.
copper member
Activity: 409
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Invest 100% on one coin, it's not a wise decision, think if you invest only in one coin and the coin falls then you will lose, and I think you should consider before doing it.
Activity: 714
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
If I planned to invest all the money in 1 Altcoin, then I would choose Pundi X. According to my calculations, by 2021-2023, Pundi X will become the leader in the area of consumer and retailer blockchain payments.
Pages:
Jump to: