Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had to 100% invest into 1 alt coin, which would it be? - page 4. (Read 2576 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 1
https://kryptium.io
For one coin BTC or ETH.  if i have to choose more except of Bitcoin and Ether: LTC, DCR, NANO, SKY, STRAT ZEC
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
I did pick NEO. With a completely huge Asian market and a readily available use case, the NEO Altcoin will certainly make a lot of sense in the medium to long term investment opportunities. NEO blockchain also has some very interesting and decent features making it the next big thing going forward. Though it has suffered some hiccups as every other project, I truly believe it has a great future and a huge chance of success.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
At this moment, i still not really sure about another coins beside Ethereum and Bitcoin.
Those two are irreplaceable choice, in therm of favorite coin. But if i had to choose, then i will choose Waves.
I think this is the best 2 coins in which you can safely invest , I would certainly be afraid to invest all your money in other altcoins , I'm in the Ethereum quiet , but if you think so then I would choose would be eos
Bitcoin and ethereum are the best coins at the moment, with a very good level of investment, we can avoid the bad risks that might occur. for other coins, I'm not so sure, so don't ever use our money to buy just one coin. vary the investment that we have and have more than 5 coins can be a good stratgey. our job is to get good momentum, when the right situation occurs, then immediately make decisions quickly.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
At this moment, i still not really sure about another coins beside Ethereum and Bitcoin.
Those two are irreplaceable choice, in therm of favorite coin. But if i had to choose, then i will choose Waves.
I think this is the best 2 coins in which you can safely invest , I would certainly be afraid to invest all your money in other altcoins , I'm in the Ethereum quiet , but if you think so then I would choose would be eos
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
Even if I had to do it, I'm not be able to do it because it was not my intention to not to risk my investment goes to 1 altcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
I'd like to choose BTC, but it's not an alt. So I choose Ethereum. Because it's really decentralized and there is a real purpose and demand for it. Yes, it has huge drawbacks and it should be improved alot, but I believe it's the most reliable alt today.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
I would pick up a new release coin that I have been following since their ICO last year. The main reason for this is they have a business already running the past 5 years and have developed a platform to run on blockchain and expand their business to other areas of the Sharing Economy. So its a real-world product with already proven usage case and for that reason I think it has a better chance of survival and success than most. The coins is SHR
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
I only look for future and my coin that have future is the one and only bitcoin because of the power of blockchain technology that helps bitcoin boost the fast transaction and very convinient that made easy every transaction.

Bitcoin for sure. This cryptocurrency is a real dictator, the market leader. The rest of the cryptos always depend on it. If I have to choose from the tokens, then it could be Ethereum for sure.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Strange, but I do not think that I would be able to invest only in one project, probably if I did that, it would be ETH, because now I would be able to benefit from this 4 coins at once. I think I would do that today.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
I would not invest everything in one coin, but if you are interested in my answer, I would choose Ethereum as the safest and most promising investment at the moment.
Activity: 420
If I had to invest 100% on an altcoin, I would definitely buy EOS. EOS is a fundamental coin and many people hope that EOS will catch up to ETH.
Agree eos at these levels is good to buy, and for a long investment is well suited , I would also take eos
Activity: 438
If I had to invest 100% on an altcoin, I would definitely buy EOS. EOS is a fundamental coin and many people hope that EOS will catch up to ETH.
Activity: 560
It seems to me that today there is no such project that really could bring me really huge money and I think that I would not invest all 100% of my deposit in any of the projects including BTC
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
copper member
Activity: 479
Merit: 11
Excluding Bitcoin and Ethereum

If you had no choice and had to invest 100% of your crypto monies into 1 altcoin, which would it be and Why?

Please only 1 coin and 1 sentence why.

I'll go with Ripple, we have seen that they are a strong contender to challenge Ethereum in the second spot and they are very profitable, so lucky were the early investors, they made a lot of money by just holding their coins, it is really a bit surprised but they can challenge Ethereum this 2019.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
It is a tough question.
Probably, the coin I have the most comprehensive and hard-to-find information about, provided it is positive and promising. This way, I will have the most edge to the rest of the field.
Activity: 448
Ethereum is definitely other options, I would not consider bitcoin, maybe, but for other Altcoins I consider the strategy that you need to invest in several coins and not in one
Activity: 1036
If I choose the altcoin that I have to choose, I will definitely choose XRP, because XRP is a banking coin that is widely used by many people, so this coin continues to grow, and makes it a good coin to invest in the future.
Activity: 574
If ethereum and bitcoin is not in the choice then I prefer buying xrp as it has the big potential to dominate the market in the following years.
It become number 2 in coinmarketcap ranking for few years and the best advantage of xrp is it's price.
It is very affordable even if you have no big funds for investment compare to bitcoin that you will need thousands of dollars before buying 1 bitcoin.
Activity: 925
I will choose ETH if I invest 100% of my assets in 1 altcoin. For other altcoin, it is not advisable to invest that way because altcoin's price dependence is very large. It can make us lose 20-30% within a few hours if the market falls
Pages:
Jump to: