Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had to 100% invest into 1 alt coin, which would it be? - page 5. (Read 2576 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 10
First of all, investing all the money in one coin is not the best solution. It would be more correct to diversify risks by investing this money in a few coins. But if I had invested all the money in one coin, then yes it would be Bitcoin.
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
Excluding Bitcoin and Ethereum

If you had no choice and had to invest 100% of your crypto monies into 1 altcoin, which would it be and Why?

Please only 1 coin and 1 sentence why.
The perfect choice aside from Bitcoin and ETH I think will be TRX because TRON is a very potential and quality coin. You can look at the growth rate as well as recently when Bitcoin doesn't increase but TRON is still trading with speed. Analysts showed that this 2019 TRON could go to the moon.
Activity: 363
If it was only one altcoin, make it Litecoin since it is a cheaper clone of bitcoin and offers the same features and a huge partner network.

This is just a new currency and it will not give you a big profit, choose a better, best currency like Ethereum. Thanks to the information on the current market we have, it will have very good prices in the near future, choosing it is the most rewarding thing  Grin
Activity: 756
Merit: 1
I will buy or invest DEC (Darico Ecosystem Coin) but I will not invest 100% directly. usually only 50% and the rest to back up if the price of the coin goes down (depending on the situation on the market)
Activity: 784
If i had the chance to invest, aside for ethereum its the XRP coin, ripple coin. I believe in its potential, also it has a good value and good for future investments.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
I can invest 100% in bitcoin, but I will never do that for any other altcoin. It is too dangerous for me and everyone to do so, divide and invest in many different altcoin, it will help us lose very well
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
One Social Network
I would pick the Dropil DROP token. You can earn passive income with it and they're soon to release a smart wallet with stuff like recurring payments and trading bots that you can pay for with their token.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
If it was only one altcoin, make it Litecoin since it is a cheaper clone of bitcoin and offers the same features and a huge partner network.
Activity: 700

If you had no choice and had to invest 100% of your crypto monies into 1 altcoin, which would it be and Why?

If i should put all my money in 1 altcoin, i will put it on RavenCoin. I am believe RavenCoin is good coin and its Proof of Work coin. Its open source project but i think the developers team and the community behind this coin very solid and strong.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2

Waves will be my option. Simply due to the fact that Waves is still new in the Crypto market and has more room for growth and adoption.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
I would choose to invest in Ripple, because I see Ripple has a good chance to give me a big profit if I invest in Ripple, maybe for now Ripple prices are down, but this is an opportunity for me to buy more Ripple before Ripple prices start to increase and give me a big profit from investing in Ripple.
Activity: 826
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Invest all my money in one coin is a very bad idea. I always make a portfolio where 30-40% is Bitcoin and rest of them decided into many altcoin. Still if I have to spend all of my money into one coin then I will choose BNB or binance coin. It is an exchange based coin and day by day binance is going big. When binance growBNB also grow. Binance coin doesn't have a feature like dividend still it is growing and when the market grow bigger it BNB will reach it's ath again. And at this moment binance is the biggest exchange and BNB is the most popular and trusted exchange token. So it has a great future in upcoming days.
Activity: 336
There are numerous altcoins out there but the one that i would advise anybody to buy at this point in time is Ethereum. Ethereum is one of the major cryptocurrencies in the cryptospace and with the current news of its hardfork this is the right time to buy Ethereum so that you can earn from both the rise in the price of Ethereum and free cryptocurrencies that would be airdropped to ethereum holders.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
The only coin I am thinking of at this time is Ethereum, because that is the coin experiencing more growth, that is, that is what is in vogue. The marketcap of ETH is increasing on daily basis. This will definitely be seen to grow all through the high. Even if there is any fall, it will rise again.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 269
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Aside from BTC and ETH, my choice is EOS simply because EOS is the best competitor of Ethereum blockchain which offers great features to build useful platforms.
Activity: 425
I would choose XRP because the ripple platform, which is a payment platform, is very promising in the several financial institutions such as banking institutions.
Activity: 1092
Hodlers Network

i will choose EOS,
because i believe this project will be huge in the future,, and in my opinion EOS is the best altcoins after ethereum my friend
Activity: 32
Since the author of the topic said 'BTC and ETH excluded', I would select XRP. It has a great turn around moment, always the best option for instant orders, its popularity and implementation tends to keep up with BTC's (or at least tries to). Ripple belongs to the great three clubs and its strong and active community will prevail all the turbulence and volatility consequences.
Activity: 322
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
Even if many of us would suggest to invest in different altcoins, I personally would invest in Bitcoin right now. The price is too delicious

Why not? Having bitcoin in the portfolio is really profitable now, more than ever. I’d buy some btc if I had money, and would save some money in the event of the downfall in the nearest 1-1,5 months.
Activity: 182
ONe Social Network
I would honestly put all my money in the Odyssey because I think it is a very promising coin
Pages:
Jump to: