Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had to put all of your money into only 1 crypto, which would it be? - page 9. (Read 1838 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I would trust Bitcoin and ETH as they can always serve me for long term saving.
Activity: 140
For me Ethereum is the second after Bitcoin.  I like ETH because it's a perfect way to buy other alcoins. And it means that usage of ETH will only increase. So don't be afraid, it's a good investment. I invest in crypto because it's the way to invest into your future. It may look like a big bubble, of course. That's why I choose consciously in which project to invest. Have a look at the project which is in my signature. I believe in this ICO.
Activity: 37
The higher risk means the higher profit, but it is not suitable for this case. It is better to adhere to the golden mean. So I would make a choice according to next factors:
1) Good prospects of project (it is in top 10 cryptocurrencies list)
2) Limited emission of the token (it is necessary for the growth of the price)
3) Its price is not high. I believe that these factors will ensure the income – perhaps it will not be extraordinary profit but will protect from the losses. So in this case I would make a choice on Bitcoin Cash
Activity: 154
EOS is a very good coin. Probably the best in my opinion. I would invest. this coin has grown very much this year despite the General drawdown of the market. I think it will continue to grow
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
I don't wanna risk my money in only one coin even in bitcoin as how the volatility move in the market. I just diversify my money or I just leave it in its physical form. It's hard to loss the money that we earned so don't just let it slip on our hand because money is in fact the essential to our life. Though if you can tolerate the high risk then go for it and don't regret any single of it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I would certainly like to invest in bitcoin, but risky, I would invest in a simpler, but no less promising crypto currency such as Dash, Ethereum, Monero and Ripple. Let their price has not yet caught up with Bitcoin, however, its percentage growth is very happy!
Activity: 126
Now there are thousands of cryptocurrencies, I only believe BTC!
BTC is the benchmark of this market, and BTC will never be eliminated!
BTC will surely get better and better!
Activity: 243
for me it obviously would be ethereum as it is the one with a working product and a really promising future as it provides the tools for the other ICO`s to use it and make their coins.
Activity: 129
Something with serious development and future but market cap below two million.   But then again my crypto investment is gambling and I am looking for rocket to ride to moon.  In order to do this waiting is needed and thus I haven't found the next one. Until you do just hold on to the fiat in wait.
Activity: 168
If it's just one coin and for a long time, I'll likely go to Bitcoin anyway.
Maybe Altcoin will beat each other in the future, but Bitcoin stays with his big name, and becomes more expensive not because of the technology.
Activity: 238
For now, I will consider two coins, namely Bitcoin and Ripple. But it seems my intuition will choose Ripple. I think the reason is simple, the more we hear Ripple will die, it's probably Ripple is very close to its lowest price range.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Like most people, I would choose Bitcoin.
No joke but that's the real choice for most.

I'm going to choose it rather than any other altcoins that are trying to beat bitcoin. Accept it that bitcoin is the most valuable crypto and this question has been happening for some.

Have you heard a guy sold his home for bitcoin?
Activity: 222
Like most people, I would choose Bitcoin. Maybe some Bitcoins that were stored in the past can not be accessed because of human error. I do not know how many, but it looks like it will make Bitcoin more scarce. Limited supply and symbols that exist in Bitcoin, I think will make the price will continue to grow in the future.
Activity: 154
Chances are I'll choose a different coin if it answers the same question at a different time. And for now, I will choose Eos. Altcoin compete with each other and have their own momentum. And in the current difficult situation, I think Eos has a bit more support than his competitors.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
if I had the opportunity I would focus on 1 coins and I think EOS is the most appropriate. I don't know I have a good feeling for this coin in the future. Let's just look at some of this time
EOS latest promising coin within short time it becomes famous and the project is also good, I think you picked right coin don't worry in future you can make a good profit.
I'll invest it in bitcoin in the range of 6,000 usd since it will be prospected to rise after that. I have seen a pattern regarding that dip and i am yet to know if the pattern ive been following is really effective.
The price is increasing today, your target is $6k but the present price is $6.5k it's not a big difference better you can buy or else there is a chance to miss your opportunity. I will pick NEO.
Activity: 238
Looking to see what cryptos people feel the absolute strongest on whether that's bitcoin, ethereum, monero, or some coin I've never heard of.

Check out this masternode service I found... They're really changing the game... >>> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/setupmasternodescom-diy-we-teach-you-linux-and-how-to-setup-your-mn-3213738
I would choose a coin that just came out with an ICO that is not promising. For example, PChain, I think this project is very promising at the moment.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
I'll invest it in bitcoin in the range of 6,000 usd since it will be prospected to rise after that. I have seen a pattern regarding that dip and i am yet to know if the pattern ive been following is really effective.
Activity: 118
Merit: 5
I would choose bitcoin too, because its price is relatively stable when compared to other cryptocurrencies. It is suitable for investors who want to make long term investment!
Activity: 2
Bitcoin of course. I started in crypto only back in January of this year and entered the space with BCH. At this point I'd go for the real thing.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 511
if I had the opportunity I would focus on 1 coins and I think EOS is the most appropriate. I don't know I have a good feeling for this coin in the future. Let's just look at some of this time
Pages:
Jump to: