Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had to put all of your money into only 1 crypto, which would it be? - page 8. (Read 1838 times)

Activity: 759
Merit: 105
I won't rather take the other advices because i know that it is better to diversify all of your money when the time crypto starts to go down, you will have a back up already in case your other token missed the right price. I'd like the new token to hold but it is way to risky to hold since most of them are pump and dump token.
Activity: 272
Merit: 12
If I have to put all my fund in a cryptocurrency then its going to be EOS. I love the technology behind EOS and I see it as the next big thing in the crypto world.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I had experience when I sold bitcoin and bought promising in the opinion of many 4-5 altcoyins. After this decision, I lost 250%. As a result, I will not do more of these steps, and if only in 1 crypt, then only in bitcoin.
Activity: 660
Merit: 250
Bitcoin, For long term and beyond. If you have atleast 1 bitcoin then price could be huge in the next couple of years, Get ready to be rich!
The next cryptocurrency that i really wanted to keep is Nem(XEM)
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
ETH will be my favorite in this situation. I believe in ETH and I hop that it will increase in future more and more, but its current price is quite promising as well.
Support. I am an ardent admirer of Ethereum myself. But still, if I had an impressive amount of free money. I would just buy bitcoin and forget about it. I'd still be living, working, paying my bills. And in 10 years I would have sold bitcoin.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
ETH will be my favorite in this situation. I believe in ETH and I hop that it will increase in future more and more, but its current price is quite promising as well.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
It is strange for me and I can not recognise it but it seems to be BTC. It is the most reliabe and stable coin on the whole cryptomarket and its price does not have the end.
Activity: 494
If i needed to deposit all my money into one coin definitely, that coin would definitely be ethereum. Since most investors say ethereum, it is a good reason to invest.
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
Well, if you have no choice but chose one only  crypto, of course you would chose Bitcoin, as it is the safest options. You wouldn't want to take any risks.
Activity: 172
If choose only one then definitely ETH. However, if in a short (not more than a couple of months), then ETC or LTC or DASH
Activity: 182
I will invest in utrust tokens. I have heard alot about it that it have risen alot that it is giving a lot of profit nowadays.  So, i would like to investing in utrust coins.i think it would worth it.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
Looking to see what cryptos people feel the absolute strongest on whether that's bitcoin, ethereum, monero, or some coin I've never heard of.
Check out this masternode service I found... They're really changing the game... >>> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/setupmasternodescom-diy-we-teach-you-linux-and-how-to-setup-your-mn-3213738

Of course I would try to put money in different currencies. But if there is no choice then I will buy Bitcoin. Despite its fall down this currency is a leader on the market so it is possible to have a deal with it. Also Ethereum.
Activity: 84
I would chose Bitcoin or Ethereum if I had to chose only 1 crypto coin! But guys it is not recommend to go all in at one single coin. If this coins dump then you have no other gems that could safe you ass!
Activity: 111
For me, the best choice is bitcoin.
Activity: 380
Merit: 100
For the sake of you subject where to put money in just 1 crypto, I would choose ETH as it is widely use by many ICO's/Projects right now.  But in reality I would not limit my self to just invest in 1 coins because it's not the rule of the thumb in investing. You have to diversify if you want to invest to lessen the risk and increase the gain factor.
Activity: 775
Merit: 11
Looking to see what cryptos people feel the absolute strongest on whether that's bitcoin, ethereum, monero, or some coin I've never heard of.

Check out this masternode service I found... They're really changing the game... >>> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/setupmasternodescom-diy-we-teach-you-linux-and-how-to-setup-your-mn-3213738
I think bitcoin and ethereum are the strongest because they do not rely solely on demand but both are needed as a platform and also transaction costs so although people may not be interested but they should buy them because they are so needed
Activity: 700
Select the ethereum or bitcoin is most convincing. invest in one that Crypto is at risk if the crypto does not have a great future. It is indeed a great result if will experience an increase in height. but it's also a loss if one selects crypto so the price would not be good. Therefore it is bitcoin ethereum or the safest and more profitable.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
If I had to go all in on one crypto, it would be Loyakk Vega. Loyakk Vega is building a permissed communication system which will help companies rely information on secure networks. There are many big Fortune 500 companies behind it. A hidden gem for sure!!
Activity: 98
I will choose Ethereum, it is perfect for long-term investment,it has great potential.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
If I had to choose just one altcoin, surely that would be ethereum.  I really see a  great potential and believe that this year will be the year of ETH
Pages:
Jump to: