Pages:
Author

Topic: If you have missing Bitstamp SEPA transfers, post here. - page 2. (Read 10083 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
SEPA deposit on 14th november.. with still no balance..

Same thing here ...

Deposit on 12/11, still nothing on my account ...
No response to tickets in 4 days !

Have they ran with my money ?

They are trading with our cash!
Activity: 8
Merit: 0

Same thing here ...

Deposit on 12/11, still nothing on my account ...
No response to tickets in 4 days !

Have they ran with my money ?
Activity: 14
I do ... same problem
Activity: 6
ok i'm getting mad

WHERE IS THE PROBLEM TO REPLY WITHIN 40!! HOURS?? U EARN SOME 10 or 100K PER DAY. EMPLOY MORE SUPPORT STAFF U GREEDY ****** ********!!  Angry

AND SEND ME MY MONEY!

meanwhile btc price is exploding....
Activity: 6
I have made a SEPA deposit of €2.1k on November 18, and three 4-figure deposits on November 20.
The November 20 deposits all got credited within the same day! But the oldest (and largest) deposit, from november 18, is still missing. How is that possible?
I sent a ticket more than 20 hours ago - no reply. Is somebody from bitstamp here, who could look into this??

what also looks weird... is this normal?

Account -> History says: 2013-11-18 14:25:01   [IP-Address]   Opened SEPA deposit for EUR 2,100.00
but Deposits -> Your Deposit Requests says: Nov. 18, 2013   EU bank transfer (SEPA)   EUR 2,100.00   Finished

how can it be "Finished" when the money has not been credited yet??? it is also not shown in Account -> Transactions

Activity: 1
Just created an account to share my experience with Bitstamp:
I tranferred money via SEPA on November 12th and the money hasn't arrived yet on my bitstamp account. I made sure to include the reference number and my bank confirmed the payment. Indeed, bitstamp employees reply to the support messages (3 days later), but it doesn't help much if they are telling me they will take care of the problem as soon as possible.
I have seen that others may have similar problems, but I still think bitstamp's reputation is good and they can be trusted, unless they start behaving like that and hesitate with transfers for whatever causes...Of course this is a busy time for you at the moment, but when you state to credit the transfers in 2-3 days and after 8 days nothing happened, customers are becoming sceptical.
So please Bitstamp, resolve these problems with dealyed/missing transfers, it is frustrating!
I am missing a BTC deposit to my Bitstamp address made on the 18th.

It was showing as unconfirmed for 2 days.

Blockchain were constantly moving up and down the queue. Like 24 hours, 16 hours, 32, hours, 16 hours.

Today it has vanished from blockchain, along with the fee. The receiving address at bitstamp is shown as unused.

Response to my support tickets is non existant.

Is this typical scam material?

Are Bitstamp as dishonest as all the other BTc scammers I have encountered?

Within minutes of this post, The fee has come back, and the transaction started to move, Now got 3 confirmations!

My transaction has now gone to another account my Bitstamp account is still empty.

I repeat my last comment:-  Bitstamp are as dishonest as all the other BTc scammers I have encountered.

Blockchain were constantly moving up and down the queue. Like 24 hours, 16 hours, 32, hours, 16 hours.

Today it has vanished from blockchain, along with the fee. The receiving address at bitstamp is shown as unused.

Within minutes of this post, The fee has come back, and the transaction started to move, Now got 3 confirmations!
Activity: 228
Merit: 10

Regretfully, I am missing a BTC deposit to my Bitstamp address made today. It is just nmoot showing up, even though it has been confirmed more than 6 times already. Does anyone else encounter such an issue over there?

Please let me know asap, since not getting any response to my support tickets is driving me NUTS.

Anyone?

Cheers
Can you please credit the $3000 i deposited via bank wire transfer ,my message or reference is 80563301217...My deposits are usually credited the same day i send the wire transfer,it has never taken this long..please help..customer id 63301..
Activity: 11

hi there,

i opened an account at bitstamp and tried funding it by sepa wire transfer.
the transfer returned without a comment so i contacted the bitstamp support.
no answer after 6 days.

anyone had a similar problem?
Activity: 2
Sepa transfer initiated on 14.08.13, now 4 business days later still no deposit on my account. 2 tickets with support openend but no answer whatsoever.

So far I made 2 smaller deposits, which both got credited within 2 days and support was always answering my questions within a few hours. Now I made a bigger deposit, which my bank confirmed that it was credited to their account but as mentioned before, no credit, no answers.

UPDATE: Case resolved. @hazek: Thanks for your efforts.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
We would like to ask anyone experiencing any sort of issues to please submit a support ticket as this is the fastest way we can offer you assistance.

I have also personally attempted to contact steve-iw and we will solve any issues he may have as soon as he gets in touch with us.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1007
I sent a SEPA transfer Sun 16th June from a Halifax UK account - still nothing.

Opened a support ticket where they asked for the reference etc. and said they have to 'manually' find it

Never had this problem with past deposits.

Something is not right here. Should I notify my bank and report a 'lost' transaction?

edit/update:

bitstamp support asked me to check the status of my bank transfer

Halifax say the funds were sent and received 2 days ago

So in effect, Bitstamp are saying they have 'lost' my deposit

I reccommend that NOBODY uses Bitstamp again until they stop f***ing people about like this - it is not acceptable to 'lose' a deposit

is there an update to your situation? I've had all my SEPA transfers from and to bitstamp handled correctly, and in due time.

On the other hand, that you got nervous after only 3 days tells me you might have slightly unrealistic expectations how fast the transactions are handled on average.

anyway, would be interesting to hear if your transfer was credited at some point...
Activity: 35
I think to switch to other exchanger until they will become more professionals. Is not acceptable this delay for sepa deposits . Time is money.
I sent a SEPA transfer Sun 16th June from a Halifax UK account - still nothing.

Opened a support ticket where they asked for the reference etc. and said they have to 'manually' find it

Never had this problem with past deposits.

Something is not right here. Should I notify my bank and report a 'lost' transaction?

edit/update:

bitstamp support asked me to check the status of my bank transfer

Halifax say the funds were sent and received 2 days ago

So in effect, Bitstamp are saying they have 'lost' my deposit

I reccommend that NOBODY uses Bitstamp again until they stop f***ing people about like this - it is not acceptable to 'lose' a deposit

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
Same as others here except there's been a severe delay and no support response even confirming the problem exists or is being looked into.

The deposit was made on 02 April 2013. I've been waiting for Bitstamp to assign it to my trade account for more than two weeks.
•   I submitted ticket #503 in the first week of April querying it, support has not followed up..
•   I sent a detailed email on 09 April requesting support to follow up, no response from Bitstamp support..
•   I submitted another ticket #2264 on 15 April requesting follow up, no response from Bitstamp even acknowledging the issue..

Bitstamp Customer ID: 20559

All other concerns I've had have been well and promptly addressed by Bitstamp, but the silence on this issue is infuriating. For me, it's been a big black stain on the quality of Bitstamp customer support.

It's nearly a week later, and although I have has some communication from Bitstamp support, the issue currently appears no closer to being resolved..

We apologize for the delay, we replied to your ticket and gave you further instructions for solving this issue.
Activity: 4
Same as others here except there's been a severe delay and no support response even confirming the problem exists or is being looked into.

The deposit was made on 02 April 2013. I've been waiting for Bitstamp to assign it to my trade account for more than two weeks.
•   I submitted ticket #503 in the first week of April querying it, support has not followed up..
•   I sent a detailed email on 09 April requesting support to follow up, no response from Bitstamp support..
•   I submitted another ticket #2264 on 15 April requesting follow up, no response from Bitstamp even acknowledging the issue..

Bitstamp Customer ID: 20559

All other concerns I've had have been well and promptly addressed by Bitstamp, but the silence on this issue is infuriating. For me, it's been a big black stain on the quality of Bitstamp customer support.

It's nearly a week later, and although I have has some communication from Bitstamp support, the issue currently appears no closer to being resolved..
Pages:
Jump to: