Pages:
Author

Topic: If you have missing Bitstamp SEPA transfers, post here. - page 5. (Read 10083 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Well, another day and not a peep on my account.

"Please be patient" just isn't enough to ease my worry anymore.

If Bitstamp had posted a note on their site, or even sent out a mass email to all clients with a progress report of number of outstanding deposits vs. completed ones, it would have been a sign that they're dealing with it seriously. A daily update like that would only take them minutes to put together.

Those with more recent deposits are getting to enjoy the cheaper bitcoin prices, while the cries of the rest of us are going ignored.

I've asked TransferWise to help me process a claim against Bitstamp for my deposit now and I will post anything helpful here for those interested.

As soon as I have my money back, I'll be taking my business elsewhere.

Yes it is beyond a joke now. Bitstamp, your conduct is extremely unprofessional
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
not even being able to login in is even worse.  feels like now my money's been taken they're not interested any more.  still waiting for a reply to my email on 11/4, 12/4 and 13/4 and i've emailed info@ and support@ (of which has mysteriously disappeared from their about us page).
Activity: 22
Well, another day and not a peep on my account.

"Please be patient" just isn't enough to ease my worry anymore.

If Bitstamp had posted a note on their site, or even sent out a mass email to all clients with a progress report of number of outstanding deposits vs. completed ones, it would have been a sign that they're dealing with it seriously. A daily update like that would only take them minutes to put together.

Those with more recent deposits are getting to enjoy the cheaper bitcoin prices, while the cries of the rest of us are going ignored.

I've asked TransferWise to help me process a claim against Bitstamp for my deposit now and I will post anything helpful here for those interested.

As soon as I have my money back, I'll be taking my business elsewhere.
Activity: 25
Since OP said this thread is intended to get an idea for how long SEPA transfers take to/from bitstamp, I hope he won't mind if I chime in:

SEPA transfer initiated Saturday night. Credited to my bitstamp account on Monday morning.

==> took about 24 to 30 hours Don't think it can get any faster. Smiley
Yes it can ! Took me exactly 12h to get my euro's from bank to bitstamp account.

16-4-13 update:removed redundant quote
Activity: 56
Since OP said this thread is intended to get an idea for how long SEPA transfers take to/from bitstamp, I hope he won't mind if I chime in:

SEPA transfer initiated Saturday night. Credited to my bitstamp account on Monday morning.

I didn't know you could do SEPA transfers over the weekend, that's good to know!
Activity: 56
Sounds to me like every single Bitcoin exchange can't cope with the surge in demand they have experienced over the past few months, every single one seem to be having the same problems
Thanks oda.krell.

I think you may have swayed my decision of whether or not to wait any longer - newer deposits going through quicker than week-old ones? That's just not on.

Salt, meet wound.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1007

Activity: 11
I'm sure Transferwise could help with this, just as your local bank would with a wire transfer. But remember that Transferwise have fulfilled their part of the transfer perfectly. I imagine they're wrongly getting it in the neck about this from a few confused customers.
I know they are because when I contacted Transferwise to get my payment confirmation they said:
"You are apparently one of the numerous customers affected by Bitstamp's delays – up until now all payments to them were actually there, but there's been a delay in them confirming the receipt."

I'm also going to be left with no choice but to attempt to recover my money via Transferwise if this isn't resolved by the end of tomorrow.
Telling us to be patient is no longer sufficient. You must have an idea how long it will take based on how many need processed and how long it takes to process each one. Simple maths.

Also - A simple, direct update posted on their site would save a lot of this forum back-at-forth. Those "news" postings are far to vague to settle clients when it comes to missing finances.

Does anyone know if we can cancel/reverse/chargeback Transferwise payment?

I'm sure Transferwise could help with this, just as your local bank would with a wire transfer. But remember that Transferwise have fulfilled their part of the transfer perfectly. I imagine they're wrongly getting it in the neck about this from a few confused customers.

They've provided me the bank confirmation (with Bitstamp's bank's confirmation ref.) as a PDF, which I've attached to my Bitstamp support ticket.

Hopefully this should help smooth things along. I'm going to give them another day, now that they have all the documents and information they need from me. After that I'll have to start proceedings to try and get my money back.

I really really don't want to do that - Bitstamp is a gorgeous site to use, and I'm sure they're trying their best to get everything caught up. But the vague, sporadic updates on forums, coupled with the lack of sufficient notices on their site, is forcing my hand.  Sad

I'm sorry Hazek, but your Team is messing with people's money - communication has to be ample and clear.
Activity: 7
I'm in the same situation, transferwise sent funds Wednesday morning and still nothing at Bitstamp.

Does anyone know if we can cancel/reverse/chargeback Transferwise payment?
6 days for me and still nothing... If you have the transferwise/bank confirmation I don't see why money equivalent to that can't just be deposited and the issues with whether bitstamp got a log of the transaction sorted out afterwards.

I ageee
Activity: 6
6 days for me and still nothing... If you have the transferwise/bank confirmation I don't see why money equivalent to that can't just be deposited and the issues with whether bitstamp got a log of the transaction sorted out afterwards.
Bitstamp: we need an update on what is going on

Please read: https://www.bitstamp.net/article/overwhelming-popularity/ and https://www.bitstamp.net/article/new-banking-details/

Most if not all pending withdrawal requests were processed and sent today and we are now working on the pile of unsorted deposit transfers. Slowly but surely we will get to all of you.

Thank you for your continued patience.

Telling us to be patient is no longer sufficient. You must have an idea how long it will take based on how many need processed and how long it takes to process each one. Simple maths.
Activity: 248
Merit: 250
FYI, I've got credited.
Apparently my bank decided not to provide the reference needed... go figure out!
 Angry

Aaah, That sucks about the bank. Glad you finally can see your $$ again anyway.
Activity: 241
Merit: 250
FYI, I've got credited.
Apparently my bank decided not to provide the reference needed... go figure out!
 Angry
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

Please read: https://www.bitstamp.net/article/overwhelming-popularity/ and https://www.bitstamp.net/article/new-banking-details/

Most if not all pending withdrawal requests were processed and sent today and we are now working on the pile of unsorted deposit transfers. Slowly but surely we will get to all of you.

Thank you for your continued patience.
Activity: 4
I'm still waiting too. They wrote me a support message on Saturday asking for a payment confirmation which I haves sent this morning. I had heard really good things about BS, this is quite disappointing.
Activity: 1
Registered on this forum just to say that I am also waiting on a deposit since April 9th.

I don't think I'll be using bitstamp again after this delay has cost me some serious profit.

Pages:
Jump to: