Pages:
Author

Topic: If you have missing Bitstamp SEPA transfers, post here. - page 8. (Read 10083 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Deposit sent by Transferwise at 8.30am Wednesday 10th April for estimated arrival yesterday, still hasn't appeared in my Bitstamp account. Support ticket has been open for a few hours with no reply.
Activity: 42
Can SEPA transfers be reimbursed? I feel if there is a danger of losing my money I should start proceedings to reclaim it ASAP.
Activity: 248
Merit: 250
Deposit sent Wednesday APRIL 10. Support ticket opened April 11th.

Received reply about problem with online Unicredit exchange converter today. Still waiting to see my money.
Activity: 42
SEPA deposit sent 9am wednesday 10th April.

Support ticket has been open 6 hours 30 minutes.

I am starting to worry they are just going to steal my money, or that it has got lost in the system somewhere, since they changed their bank details just one day after my SEPA transfer was begun.
Activity: 22
There seems to be a growing number of Bitstamp SEPA deposits not appearing since the coin "crash" and their Bank details changed.

They have not acknowledged this on their site and understandably clients are getting worried (myself included!)  Angry

I was think that anyone suffering the same fate should maybe post here with their date of transfer, so we can get an idea of how long they are taking (if at all).

Maybe someone from Bitstamp browsing this site will see the consolidated list and take note  Huh

Please make sure you have created a support ticket via their site for it first though.

I'll start;

Deposit sent 10am on the Wednesday 10th April.

Please post back here if/when the deposit arrives.
Pages:
Jump to: