Pages:
Author

Topic: If you have now 500$ for invest? Where you invest? - page 28. (Read 125769 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 255
I would choose the best ICO project to invest $ 500 in that ICO project because that ICO project gives me an extra 600% more money than the original 500%

Which ICO are you referring here which would give you 600% profit, can you name the project which you think has the potential to achieve the target?
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
500 USD is not a big money. İt is not true to create a portfolio and invest in it. Try to find some big and hyped ICO like Arcblok or Selfkey invest with all your money in it and sell when they list in the exchanges. Don't wait. With this way maybe you can multiply your money in a short period of time. And then you can create a portfolio and invest. But ICOs are always risky.
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
If i have 500$ i will invest to BTC coin because price BTC everyday is moving suddently flying up to the moon and go slow to standart price. Benefit after sell and buying i will buying alt coin with good feeling and data price into the market.
Good luck friends
Activity: 378
Merit: 28
If it's only $500, I'm going absolutely ham and looking for moonshots. No point in going ETH/NEO and hoping for a 5x by end of year.

Go for a moon like HPB or NAS and hope for minimum 20x with a chance for even more. Even if you went $250 in each of those and one went to 0 and one 20x'd, you still have more money than ETH/NEO. No reason to be conservative and boring for $500.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Blockchain Identity Verification
Still, if you have free time, you can study the altcoyins, and buy them yourself! Or join the community, where they give signals for the acquisition of promising coins!
Merit: 0
In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 56
I would invest in ICO. yes, it't risky, but it worth it. Safinus is pretty interesting, for example. It's smth different, I bet it will be one of the best this year.
Activity: 84
I would choose the best ICO project to invest $ 500 in that ICO project because that ICO project gives me an extra 600% more money than the original 500%
Activity: 84
If I have $ 500 I will invest half in BTC and half in XRP because in the future these two virtual currencies will increase their value.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I would choose projects that just started the ICO because such projects can bring the most money.
Activity: 126
Now I have such coins as, Eth, btc, ada, wux, and a couple of dark horses)
Activity: 16
Neblio. 100$ by the end of the year seems doable.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
I'll second going into ICOs and first make some 2-3k from your $500 and then move to other coins.
I would advise to take a fancy to the project SocialMedia.Market. Transparent and competitive marketplace, wide range of social media platforms, reduced operational costs and fees when working with Influencer campaigns
Activity: 62
500$ is a small investment. If it is not very significant to you (for example if you are a student and it is more than 15% of your entire money you have), I would focus on some low to medium market cap altcoins (~80M to ~500M) with solid project focused on general public. These projects have the biggest chance to survive in long term I think.
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
Buy etherium, the most reliable investment, with little risk and good stability. You will have the confidence that you will not lose all your money, and maybe you will make 2X, 3X

Ethereum already seems to be on 2x and the current rise does not seem to be a natural one.I am expecting some correction in the price as BTC starts to rise further.I would not recall it an entry point for ETH now but to wait further and buy during the dip.
Activity: 364
Buy etherium, the most reliable investment, with little risk and good stability. You will have the confidence that you will not lose all your money, and maybe you will make 2X, 3X
Activity: 286
Merit: 31
I will probably invest in some credible ICOs - split into 5 places. and then sell off continue the pattern until it reaches 1BTC, 1ETH, 1LTC,... you get the picture. Cheesy Grin

What do you mean to continue sell it in the pattern till reach 1 bitcoin, 1 eth and 1 ltc? Its confusing me.
Well, i think you want to make quicker bet to get higher profit by choosing ico project. But its ok. You have the plan is most important.
Blockchain Identity Verification
Mostly I invest in altcoins!But in addition,I began to invest in communities that are engaged in finding the most profitable ICO,and acquire coins at a very favorable rate!
Activity: 994
if I have $ 500 then I will invest in ripple because I believe the future will be good although not very good for long term investment but at least short term
Pages:
Jump to: