Pages:
Author

Topic: If you have now 500$ for invest? Where you invest? - page 32. (Read 125769 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 0
I would invest in the bitcoin, because some time ago have already reached high prices, and I think even though it competes much then going back to the price the highest again, invest now in bitcoin is the right time.
Activity: 57
Merit: 2
If you bought Lisk when you open this subject, you should have 10k USD. Lisk makes x20 from that time.
I know it because i bought some Lisk at that time Grin
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
I think to best way to invest your 500$ is check for the community based best ICO's because once they hit the exchanges you can easily triple your money with days. So before investing try to gather all information regarding the project.
Activity: 121
I've invested with ETH, VERGE and APPC (AppCoins).

Research every coin, just don't get into the hype, check their roadmap and whitepaper.

Participate on their twitter, reddit, telegram and medium so you can know if you will invest on their team to make sure they have an update in the future or not.
Activity: 144
bitcoin is still the main choice if you want to invest there is a coin, as seen from the high price some time ago it is not impossible that bitcoin is currently falling into these prices can be got back.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
If I invest in $ 500 I would choose projects that just started the ICO, I would like to invest in the surf market, and I think for $ 500 the good ICO projects will bring You a big profit enough for you to invest. When we have more money, we have more choices to invest. But you are careful about fraudulent projects
Activity: 154
While the bitcoin has not yet reached such high prices some time ago it looks like today is the right time to invest in the bitcoin, therefore just input all the capital you have on bitcoin.
Activity: 210
I will invest nearly everything on the ethereum because ethereum is altcoin which is suitable to invest much less in the long term, and results are also very promising.
Activity: 72
Lisk and Ethereum could be a great choice, 50/50  Wink
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
I think it's better to invest in Dether because,
Dether is officially supported by Consensys, the venture production studio building decentralized applications and various developer and end-user tools for blockchain ecosystems, focusing primarily on the Ethereum blockchain.

Dether have a fantastic offering with the ability to make cryptocurrency and blockchain technology accessible to users around the world with very low barriers to entry. They are truly breaking barriers to global blockchain adoption by creating a fully decentralized bridge between fiat currency and cryptocurrency.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Like @muzuca, I'd also recommend DeepOnion, and in general any cryptocoin that takes privacy as it's most important objective; these are the ones that will survive, once the majority of the people realizes that having all transactions publicly available is something no one wants. I'm not talking about hiding transactions because of a murky business, but about that no one should know if I'm paying for a loan, how many times a year, and how much I'm paying.
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
I invest in altcoin like BitcoinZ, Linda, BWK or Deeponion. In the last one do you have the possibility to participate from the Airdrops.

All these altcoin are undervalued.
Activity: 434
I will invest on KWH,ethereum,than i will wait for may investment to shoot the sky rocket before i harvest my big profit.
Activity: 215
ETH has been a good reply for a long time now
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
The best project to invest now would be Fuzex,crypto card based project supporting credit/debit card.
They are into presale and may not have an ico if their target of 40k ETH is reached.As of now, more than 70% is achieved.Minimum 5 ETH investment + free fuzex card
Activity: 123
Merit: 11
i love coins
for me
50% ETC
25% WAVES
25% PIVX

but right now all coins are cheap. you cant do wrong when buy some at the dip! Wink
Activity: 4
go for Eth or Neo
Activity: 11
Greetings to all! My friend invited me to the crook and he initially invested in bitcoin, but said that you can start with 0 and without attachments, make good money on bounty programs, and then invest in promising projects.)

The Bitcoin is too slow. I think the Bitcoin Cash could be a good one.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Analysis is the key.
TokenLoyalty ICO starts tomorrow - do not miss it!!! -> Telegram group: https://t.me/tokenloyaltyico
Activity: 224
I think the portfolio would look so: 30% BTC, 30% ETH, 10% XRP, 10% XEM and 20% for other altcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: