Pages:
Author

Topic: If you have now 500$ for invest? Where you invest? - page 29. (Read 125769 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 0
If I have 500$, 20% of the total i invest in coin from top 15-20 market cap, 15% invest in top 50-100 marketcap, 10% - top 100-200 market cap and plus 10% - 200-400 market cap. The remaining 45 per cent I would have invested in good Pre-ICO.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 685
İf you have $500, you should invest $100 OmiseGo, 0x, TRON, NEO and Ins ecosystem for good profit

You can't make good profit for $100 in 5 different coins. Even if one of them makes 100x, that would be only $10000. That time passed already, you can't make big money with high marketcap coins. Try to pick from lower ones.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
$500 in bitcoin? With that money you can not even buy 0.04 of a bitcoin right now. It is worthless. Just buy an ICO or any altcoin that will give you some quick profits.
But $500 are nothing in cryptos nowadays.
buy more bitcoins with that 500$ or invest in an ICO thats offering some bonus coins which can ensure we make some money from those extra coins
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
buy more bitcoins with that 500$ or invest in an ICO thats offering some bonus coins which can ensure we make some money from those extra coins
Activity: 616
Merit: 101
İf you have $500, you should invest $100 OmiseGo, 0x, TRON, NEO and Ins ecosystem for good profit
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
Invest in PitchApply, an upcoming ICo that's going to disrupt the human resources industry.

HR industry is worth hundreds of billions, so even reaching a small percentage of that would result in very lucrative ROI's.

They already have VC backing so it'll be very hard for this project to fail.

https://www.pitchapply.com/
Activity: 266
Prontapay
Depends what you expect from your investment and how long you want to wait.Id pick 2 new good looking project and invested in them.Even at ico stage.More chances at least on first rush make x3+
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
500$ is a low amount of investment,  if i have the opportunity to invest an amount i will invest more than $10,000 and get high teturns of profit maybe x100.

So you can get x 100 with 10K and not with 500?

could you explain that one?
Activity: 938
Merit: 101
500$ is a low amount of investment,  if i have the opportunity to invest an amount i will invest more than $10,000 and get high teturns of profit maybe x100.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
If i have $500 to invest i will invest it on ethereum. Ether is already increase so high in this beginning of the year 2018. I think the price can go higher up soon. So i take this opportunity by investing my money into ethereum, if you have free money go invest it. This is the safest and most profitable option.
Activity: 266
With prices lately, i think the best choice would be the eth, very stable and a future proof coin which proven itself for many months now even if there is a correction, just a small price decrease happens.
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
I would invest in a ICO. The best is an good ICO project with low hard cap. So one which is hyped and very fast sold out. With ICO likes this you can make easily 10x to the beginn, and if you hold enough, everything its possible. A good ICO is the Valid.Global ICO. If you want to invest in a coin, i would try with something like deeponion. Which this money you can get easily 100 Onion, and then you can participate on the weekly airdrop and earn like 4 DeepOnions per week. So you get more coins and the value just can go up because its already very low right now.
Activity: 364
Well good question. Actually if i have $500 then would invest in eth. Because eth is growing superbly and eth future is bright i think. About eth, my prediction is it will be reach $2k in last of February or first week of march  2018,,,,,
So let's see.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15

I will invest in bitcoyne, and I will hold it until the end of this year. Because I'm sure that the price will soon grow significantly. And I get profit from it.
Activity: 253
Same question as in topic.
Where you invest your money today?
Btc, Ltc, Eth, Lisk or what?

if i have some 500$ i will invest it in bitcoin because bitcoin is the most popular so it is the easiest to invest or maybe ill invest it in half bitcoin and etherium because bitcoin is decreasing right now so we need to wait
Activity: 378
I would have invested in the ICO of some sort of promising project that raised a good amount of money on pre-sales, for example, Streamity!
Activity: 658
Merit: 117
I will probably invest in some credible ICOs - split into 5 places. and then sell off continue the pattern until it reaches 1BTC, 1ETH, 1LTC,... you get the picture. Cheesy Grin
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
I would invest $ 150 in ethereum, then invest $ 150 in btc and put the rest in a good ico. CoinMetro is a good ico. Today is a flashsale again. A token costs $ 0.01. Later you can get a lot of eth
Activity: 322
Merit: 25
“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”
I'd invest in 5 different cryptos:

One hig cap: ETH
One future star: MOD, EDO, ICX
One of the new ones: INT, COV, DTA, QSP, TEL
One really bleeding: ETP
One mooner/micro cap: Huh (I wish I knew this!)

If i have 500$ i will invest it on bitcoin because bitcoin is good for investment and the pricing is good.investing a bitcoin is you have a chance to end your povrety because i have many friends become a rich because of bitcoin and its nice if your bitcoin is you hold it in longterm way that time you can get a great profit but monator the value of it because sometimes bitcoin is quick to high value so that you can know if you cntinue to hold or sell it.
Activity: 87
Merit: 11
I'd invest in 5 different cryptos:

One hig cap: ETH
One future star: MOD, EDO, ICX
One of the new ones: INT, COV, DTA, QSP, TEL
One really bleeding: ETP
One mooner/micro cap: Huh (I wish I knew this!)
Pages:
Jump to: