Pages:
Author

Topic: If you have now 500$ for invest? Where you invest? - page 23. (Read 125769 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
I would choose some promising ICO, as all the altcoins that are available on the cryptocurrency market have already experienced UPS and downs.
Good strategy. I witnessed when young coins gave x5-x7, literally 2-3 weeks after appearing on the crypto exchange.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
I would choose some promising ICO, as all the altcoins that are available on the cryptocurrency market have already experienced UPS and downs.
Activity: 126
200 dollars to cardano
200 dollars to ethereum
And 100 dollars to ICON
I just like ICON because it's like Korean ethereum
Activity: 11
Men, really, It's time to buy Ehtereum
Almost I'd buy it - 1 Ethereum must have for today
And try take a good price, because it recovers from day to day - look at It's graph price
Also, yes, I'd like to buy BTC
But no one knows the true situation in future
I take crypto for a long period, so, I'm waiting

If you bought it a few weeks ago, you would have made good profits.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Men, really, It's time to buy Ehtereum
Almost I'd buy it - 1 Ethereum must have for today
And try take a good price, because it recovers from day to day - look at It's graph price
Also, yes, I'd like to buy BTC
But no one knows the true situation in future
I take crypto for a long period, so, I'm waiting
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
I will recommend you to invest in COSS. It's a good coin and exchange in future. They are going to to USD pair.
Activity: 448
Buying Neo is one of the best choice if u can invest 500 dollars u will get 5 to 10 neo and if u stake Neo u will get Gas
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
Here is one that is definitely worth it.  Marinecoin is ofering 20,000 MTC to help promote their new ico.  Complete artificial intelligence assigned project and receive the 20,000 MTC automatically no waiting until the ico ends here. The community is forming now, so time to get inearly to get your voice heard in the project.  dev-less - community - proof of promotion - fair distribution -  marineco.in/ico
Activity: 93
I would actually go all in for BTC right now but I think it's still too expensive.
But from what you've listed I would probably go with LTC, I know the price is on a dip right now but I think that's predictable seeing as how it's price increased comparing the data from 2014 - 2016 and 2017 - 2018.

From what I've gathered a lot of popular cryptocurrencies are having a correction, you'd wan't to buy the dip and hodl until it goes back up again.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
$ 100 in LCCX ICO  London Crypto Currency Exchange and $ 400 BTC

Based in London, a secure and politically stable jurisdiction our goal is to develop LCCX into the most trusted exchange in the world. Of course, I also invested. Good luck

https://lccx.io/ 
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I will invest it in Ethereum. I like Ethereum that much that even its price go down, I don't worry because I believe that it is much better to have its down tend now than in the middle of the year. Many good plans for Ethereum in 2018 and I will keep on holding Eth.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Most of your money certainly needs to be kept in bitcoin, leaving a small percentage for investment in altcoins. To reduce your risks, you can buy coins with a good capitalization.
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
https://bizzilions.com/?ref=sham100899
I would invest my money on bitcoin BTC simply because it is the first ever cryptocurrency, and the value would go to the moon and back 😂
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
If this is the first investment, then you can buy proven coins from the top: BTC, Ethereum, Neo, EOS.

I agree with you, my friend, if IOTA can fulfill the project it is planning, it can be evaluated. Our technology is a functional technology that can be used in the near future. IOTA also plans to do this, and it is necessary to take care of that there is no concrete work that has been done yet.
Activity: 397
If I have 500$ then I will follow portfolio investment theory. I may invest
those one:
1. ETH
2. WAVES
3. NEO
I believe those will give me huge profit.
Activity: 67
You can buy bitcoin for your five hundred dollars right now. At last he began to grow well.
Activity: 280
Merit: 14
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
If this is the first investment, then you can buy proven coins from the top: BTC, Ethereum, Neo, EOS.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
It don't make a difference in the event that you have $500 or $1000 to contribute. You will simply get littler benefit from your venture however the example is the same. I will enhance into few steady and surely understood cryptos (BTC,ETH, LTC) and some with high-hazard and high potential coin. At that point regardless of whether you lose what you put resources into high hazard despite everything you can influence it to up on your strong coins.
Activity: 132
Good question, really made me think what would I do if I had $50.000 available to invest. To be hones I would probably go with a safer route, by that I mean investing probably like $20.000 into Bitcoin, same as well for Ethereum and for the rest $10.000, I would probably split them out into a couple of altcoins. For an example I would have to say IOTA, definitely on the come up and maybe Bitcoin Cash, its really popping on the markets at the moment.
Activity: 630
What do you think about Lithuanian ICOs? What your experiences investing into them? I’m following one ICO (welltrado.io) and it’s in progress. They are selling tokens pretty slowly do you think they can reach a hard cap?

Thank you for your answers!
I have never heard of the Lithuanian game companies. I'm generally interested in the situation in Latvia and Lithuania with the crypto currency. These are new countries in the European Union and would like to have them with a crypto currency better than in other countries in the post-Soviet space.
Pages:
Jump to: