Pages:
Author

Topic: If you have now 500$ for invest? Where you invest? - page 33. (Read 125769 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Analysis is the key.
TokenLoyalty.io token

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
UNIFY and RUPX.
very low max supply.pos.good coins and community.
unify is up x100(!!) in a few months(from 0.006 to 0.6)
unify has maximum coins of 19 million.marketcap is near 4 million.
bittrex and cex.io are planning to add this coin soon.
10 $ easy by june 2019.
join chat:
https://t.me/joinchat/FYtJO0Ls6GxxJSvdXxjIeQ
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
0x5A165891De2a2c8B82c7De19486277e0d5b644DF
For me, i will do XRP 30% , ETH 30% , BTC %
Activity: 238
Totally depends on whether I want to make a safe bet or if I want to gamble this $500. If you ask me right now, I would gamble with those $500 as the possible profit is much higher, but so is the risk. I would put the money in a low market cap coin with low supply, such as CLOAK or SUMO. But thats just me.
Activity: 140
Blockchain Identity Verification
Greetings to all! My friend invited me to the crook and he initially invested in bitcoin, but said that you can start with 0 and without attachments, make good money on bounty programs, and then invest in promising projects.)
Activity: 98
Today we faced some small corrections in crypto world which we dont like Smiley
If you want to start trading without your own investment you should yoin @Viberate. Their rewardin system Works great.

Today i earned 135 VIB tokens and if I assume all rewards from past 2 months I reached 4500VIB's today. Really a great reward.

You can register here and start :

https://www.viberate.com/referrals/ce18a51e_8544c552_daed2202

Read about how to earn VIB's here:

http://bitcoinist.com/viberate-launches-community-rewards-program-worth-one-million-dollars/
https://change-underground.com/viberate-free-crypto/

VIBE price:
$0,546214 USD (-16.42%)
0.00003683 BTC (-7.52%)
0.00049453 ETH (-17.53%)
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Defenetly Ethereum or Zcash. Ethereum is safer but you'll not make the same amount of X. Ethereum this year will maybe even get over bitcoin, faster transaction, lower fees, almost accepted by all companies that accept bitcoins, but it is much more used then BTC in the ICOs. On the other hand, Zcash is one of the most underrated coin with medium market cap that will explode at any time. I expect it to go 5x-10x at least in the very near future
Activity: 462
Merit: 17
A wonderful question, one of the options, 500$ invest in IZX TOKEN.
IZX — decentralized platform for gamification of business-to-customer interaction. IZX connect business, game, reality and virtual world.
if you are interested, I can write a link to the project  Wink
Activity: 602
Merit: 103
I know you are betting to invest on TOP coins that is already established to minimize the risk of losing but I suggest you to try this one. You can use you FA to assess and maybe bet your 500$ in here and we'll see how much your profit could be.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/what-to-invest-this-q1-2018-authorship-2709982
Activity: 38
Merit: 3
Phore.
Search for it, one of the best hidden gem out there.
Activity: 112
if you are willing to hold on your coins for a longer period of time and you are looking for a good project, take a look at (ITNS) Intense coin.
I myself have invested in it then the price was 30sat and im still holding until it will give me atleast x100 returns and this is very possible.
This is a privacy coin, privacy coins in 2018 will be huge.
Is very unknown coin and is listed only in one exchange, after it will be listed in more exchanges price will go up a lot.
take a look into its official thread
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-intense-coin-blockchain-backed-decentralized-vpn-hybrid-pow-2090765
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/intensecoin/
Activity: 44
Take a look at some low cap - promising coins.
DeepOnion for example, but waves (higher cap) will also have a good run i believe.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
If I have $500 I will invest this money to waves coin,  ethereum because for sure it will increase  the price of this coin. Waves coin possible become hundreds dollars in the next few months and possible become thousands of dollars after few years.  Ethereum as of now is already $1000 and for sure it will increase more in the next few months.  For sure if op started this topic and buy waves coin and ethereum on may 2017  and hold it until today you can earn a lot of profit because the price on that month is cheap and now is very high.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
I think ethlend and elixir are nice investments to be made in this short term bull run.
I also expect to see something like 5x from them. I would invest into these 2.
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
If I'm holding 500$, I will invest it to ETH. Holding Ethereum for a long period of time will give you a huge profit. Ethereum shows a very competitive even small increase every time.  Likewise, bitcoin is now the leading one when it come's to continuous increase of value so bitcoin is also the best one to invest with.

Nobody expect ETH able reach so far so yea.. it's worth to invest !
Also you can try to invest bitcoin's child like BCH,BTG, another new token like IGNIS since they also show a promising progress and I can say that it's worth to invest too !

Please avoid all those useless bitcoin forks. I would make it $250 + $250 and I would go for BTC and ETH with equal investment if the initial capital is only $500 as asked in the thread.

Fork coins are purely pumped and dumped and the value is increased based on the greed of high BTC holders.If I were you I would suggest to stick with ETH and BTC, to get this free fork coins.
Activity: 392
If i have $500 to invest i will invest it on ethereum, ethereum is already increase so high in this beginning of the year 2018. I think the price can go higher up to 0.1 btc per eth soon. So i take this opportunity by investing my money into ethereum, if you have $500 go invest it
Activity: 239
Merit: 5
XLM and ethereum are altcoin suitable for investment. both can complement each other in the long term and in the short term, therefore both these coins mutual fit and complement.
Activity: 252
Merit: 5
For this low amount I would go in LEND. Potential for 10x within short term.
Activity: 198
Bitcoin is the best thing you can buy in the market now. But if you think it is too much expensive you could go with altcoins like eth i think holfing of eth for a long time will give you a huge profit. If you want a sure profit 50% on bitcoin and 50% for ethereum.
Activity: 28
Same question as in topic.
Where you invest your money today?
Btc, Ltc, Eth, Lisk or what?

I think if I get 500 $ I will invest it in bitcoin because I think the price of bitcoin will continue to rise up again and again... So I think the chances are bigger in bitcoin ...
Pages:
Jump to: