Pages:
Author

Topic: If you have now 500$ for invest? Where you invest? - page 4. (Read 125769 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
$500 is not much money. i will buy LISK. it has the lowest ranking and its growth potential is the largest. last year its main network was online. but it has not grown significantly. I think this year will be a year for LISK.
If I have 500$ to invest then I will invest all on Litecoin. I think it will give us good profit as soon as possible. Note I am holding few litecoin and waiting for the profit.
Activity: 213
Merit: 1
Undervalued and more speculative coins Dnotes and Tittiecoin are doing some really cool things and development is always moving forward and active. And super long shot, Scotcoin but it only trades on Counterparty platform but major problem and big risk with the people who are running it to date. But for a small investment, if any project pulls off what they have planned then... nice payday:-)
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
$500 is not much money. i will buy LISK. it has the lowest ranking and its growth potential is the largest. last year its main network was online. but it has not grown significantly. I think this year will be a year for LISK.
in any case, everything is in the hands of the team of this project, because only they are able to do so that this year the project showed quite good results. I took a thing after 2018, we can name several projects that raised a lot of money from investors during the ico company, but so far they have not shown a real result.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Well, to me this amount is too low and I prefer to increase it with trading. If I had 5 k usd, I would split it between top 20 crypto and top 200 potential crypto currencies.
This is comfortable amount to keep as an investment
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
Same question as in topic.
Where you invest your money today?
Btc, Ltc, Eth, Lisk or what?

Don't think too much and you buy an ETH right away for me. ETH is 157 $ chance for you to buy it before it jumps to 800 $ in 2019. I see ETH is worth buying at the moment.

Very much possible that ETH can easily rise to 600$ atleast if not even 800$. This has a great potential and should be bought every time market falls and accumulate as much as possible as in 2019 market will rise for sure and this coin will make people rich if you hold it.

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
This is certainly not the most competent strategy, but I would not be afraid to invest everything in only one Ethereum, while it is growing so well and soon the update, which will accelerate the price growth
well, however, investing under $ 1000, maybe ETH is the best coin. well, you know, ETH is currently a coin that has the potential to be even higher. with $ 500, I think you can get 3 ETH for now, and I think that's pretty good when the price rises above $ 200.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251

Don't think too much and you buy an ETH right away for me. ETH is 157 $ chance for you to buy it before it jumps to 800 $ in 2019. I see ETH is worth buying at the moment.
800$, where do you think ETH can go up to 800$ in 2019? The current price up to $ 800 is that you will have 6 times the profit if you buy them from now, it is too difficult for ETH to go up to 800$ because the price will always be dumped.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
This is certainly not the most competent strategy, but I would not be afraid to invest everything in only one Ethereum, while it is growing so well and soon the update, which will accelerate the price growth
Activity: 322
Merit: 22
Hey. In Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
It seems to me that now is a good time to invest in Bitcoin. In addition, ltc looks very promising. I would invest in these coins.
Activity: 870
Merit: 250

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
If there was a question where to invest $ 500 from me, I would choose coins from the top 50: ETH EOS ADA XLM ZIL XRP. I think they have great potential.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

For now I would say that investing by buying as much bitcoin as possible. You can see it now, bitcoin prices continue to increase every time. We can fold 500USD into 1000USD very quickly. Trading bitcoin is a very careful job.

Im still bullish on btc and ltc im slowly accumulating with whatever fiat i have spare. And also choosing some masternode projects i beleive in.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
There are many profitable coins in the market today and most of them are in the top 20 of the coinmarketcap. But if you want to select the right coin then make your own research first bfore you buy. If I have that money, I'm going to invest in 3 to 4 coins and choose the likes the ethereum, xlm, ada and xrp. I'll also consider some low capital but quality coins with upcoming events because they have the potential to go up.
Activity: 392
Merit: 0
You could buy up some btc for trading, or man up, and buy up a good ICO. I have Ternion and some worthy ones in mind. Its a good investment https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.41773542
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

I do not know what is better, what is worse, but many say that it is best to buy bitcoin, although there are supporters of the fact that now it is better to buy violas, which are cheap and can pump.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
If I have to allocate $500 in crypto portfolio. Then first I peg $100 in USDT then from another $400 I will choose minimum of 5 crypto to invest. My choice of coin would be Reddcoin, TRON, Datum, Ziliqa and EOS.

Why do you want to choose this currency? USTD price does not change sufficiently, and if you want to get some profit from investments, you should better pick other altcoins like TRON, for instance.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
if ever i will invest now, ill probably investing on BITCOIN, eth, eti, omisego and grain. im currently buying little by little this past few days of huge dip and will hold until 2020.
- I will not have choices like you because if I invest in the present moment, I really do not have the confidence or the certainty that everything will be like in the past, recovering and rising strongly, the market right now is too hard for me or many people to make predictions. What I'm doing is just waiting, and I also hope you do that, instead of continuing to buy every day, the danger from this market are the things that we did not anticipate, if we have some money, we should save, should not seek profit in such danger
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
if ever i will invest now, ill probably investing on BITCOIN, eth, eti, omisego and grain. im currently buying little by little this past few days of huge dip and will hold until 2020.
Pages:
Jump to: