Pages:
Author

Topic: If you have now 500$ for invest? Where you invest? - page 6. (Read 125769 times)

Activity: 664
Merit: 253
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
If I have to allocate $500 in crypto portfolio. Then first I peg $100 in USDT then from another $400 I will choose minimum of 5 crypto to invest. My choice of coin would be Reddcoin, TRON, Datum, Ziliqa and EOS.
You do good management in managing the assets you have. but if I look at the crypto market now, I would prefer not to invest first. or I could lose my money. otherwise I have to wait a long time to benefit from my investment, it will be very boring. I will use my money for entrepreneurship only.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
If I have to allocate $500 in crypto portfolio. Then first I peg $100 in USDT then from another $400 I will choose minimum of 5 crypto to invest. My choice of coin would be Reddcoin, TRON, Datum, Ziliqa and EOS.
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
I invest 1000$ in new coin- POSS

POSScoin can make you Rich

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/posscoin/#charts

-Good team
-It's new coin
-listed on 2 exchanges and more coming
-you can recive 40% more coins every month (PoS)
-undervaluted now
-Roadmap till 2020

https://mercatox.com/exchange/POSS/ETH
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
There is no quick answer to this question as everyone's  expectations and financial situation is different. If you want profits with safety, then only invest in top 10 or 20 coins.
I think that $ 500 is not enough to invest in 20 different coins, but you can still buy 5 or 10 rating coins. Nevertheless, I still consider $ 500 a very small amount to invest in cryptocurrency.
$500 should only invest in two top coin as it will help you balance your investment. The best advice for low income people is to just invest in BTC and ETH as these two investments will certainly bring in very good profits in the future when the market enters the recovery phase.

People bought Eth for $8 begin of 2017 and dumped there bags 1 year later for $1300 after the ico hype.

And you are talking buying eth with $500 is a good investment.

No its not because there are enough holders who are on the sideline and waiting to dump there bags by a little pump.
This guys will panic and dump huge amounts of eth if the price goes under $180 and that will have a domino effect.
I can clearly see that eth will go back to $50 in 2019 and bitcoin back to $3500-4500.
Bearish mode is not over it will just start in 2019 when more and more people are tired of holding and will take there profits.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 569
Same question as in topic.
Where you invest your money today?
Btc, Ltc, Eth, Lisk or what?

I'd choose a coin that's cheap but with potential. For example Rebl.

1,000 Rebl = $5
100,000 REBL = $500

If everything goes well, it can go up to 10x-20x. That's good money.

REBL is example, you can found other tokens.
Activity: 980
Merit: 256
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
There is no quick answer to this question as everyone's  expectations and financial situation is different. If you want profits with safety, then only invest in top 10 or 20 coins.
I think that $ 500 is not enough to invest in 20 different coins, but you can still buy 5 or 10 rating coins. Nevertheless, I still consider $ 500 a very small amount to invest in cryptocurrency.
$500 should only invest in two top coin as it will help you balance your investment. The best advice for low income people is to just invest in BTC and ETH as these two investments will certainly bring in very good profits in the future when the market enters the recovery phase.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
There is no quick answer to this question as everyone's  expectations and financial situation is different. If you want profits with safety, then only invest in top 10 or 20 coins.
Activity: 62
ether,btc,xlm,ada i think is a good pick
Activity: 146
With 500 $ i am going to buy POSScoin and sent it to walet and then i recive 40% more coins everymonth Smiley

POSS explodes tonight Smiley

https://mercatox.com/exchange/POSS/ETH

Good project
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
At the moment, I would have invested most of my investment capital on ETH. It seems to me that this coin is good for long-term investments.
Activity: 392
Merit: 49
Same question as in topic.
Where you invest your money today?
Btc, Ltc, Eth, Lisk or what?
It's always less risk to invest in big ones like BTC or ETH, I would spend most money to it, maybe $150 in BTC and $150 in ETH. But also interesting ones are EOS and Monero. So my $200 left would go at $100 each for EOS and Monero.
But I want to add, this is only my opinion and no investment recommendation. Business as usual.  Smiley
Activity: 392
I would invest this money in bitcoin and in 2-3 alternative coins. It seems to me that it is now profitable to buy small, rapidly developing coins.
Activity: 336
I'm gonna invest in some micro cap gem that can easily do x10 or more for me,  it just requires a proper research to get such coin to invest in
copper member
Activity: 226
Merit: 0
You should not take any advise here, you should be the one responsible for your money cause it is your hard earn FIAT
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
the bigger coins (eth, ltc, btc, ...) will give you 'guaranteed' profits, probably about x10 returns, but some of the smaller ones or current ICOs can easily get x50, all they needs is a good partner or some media coverage

I would rather take a big risk and investing all of my money into Bitcoin I believe this crypto coin. By looking at its great performance for few past months, all of my doubts are very clear now. Define has $8,000 and still people say that it is just the beginning. 
I also believe that we are just getting started and a lot of many surprises are still waiting for us.
Bitcoin has proved itself to be the best investment tool in the past and will remain this way.

the key part of your sentence to take away is 'best investment tool in the past'. It was never an ivestment tool, no one in the world could have predicted it would go x 6.000.000. Also, past performance is no indicator of future performance.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Keep Working
There are some really good projects coming up but I would like to divide it into BTC, Ethereum and EOS.
Activity: 280
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
It seems to me that I would not risk it and invest this money in the most popular coins. And it seems to me that Bitcoin, LTC, ADA are well suited for this.
So now investing in XRP or LTC is the two coin I see most potential, probably going to increase in the future, each one is different, but my opinion is that, I believe in this coin. and I am determined to hold them until 2019.
Activity: 658
Merit: 117
Right now, I will go for the 'what?' which in my case would be to invest in mfchain. I kinda like the use case and how they stepping up the competition. But a better investment choice will be to aim for their masternode. That should set me up for 10-50% passive income while I do other things in crypto. Now, that's what I call diversifying my portfolio.
Activity: 362
I will invest most of my money on an anonymous coins like Aeon and Monero they are my privacy coins and this is the future of store value of assets- No one will control or see your transaction on a daily basis.
Pages:
Jump to: