Pages:
Author

Topic: If you have now 500$ for invest? Where you invest? - page 10. (Read 125769 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
Maybe I would go with ETH and BTC and wait till they get back on top,
I believe that they could both make it back at their highest price before and surpass it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
In Binance we trust!
You should buy ETH is reasonable because ETH is cheap but potentially worth buying. Also you can buy EOS i think is also very promising in the future.
Agree about buying ETH but not so sure about EOS becasue it's not decentralized.
Also a good investment is Tezos because it was not listed on major big exchanges yet. Usually we see big price pump after listing on big exchanges.
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
You should buy ETH is reasonable because ETH is cheap but potentially worth buying. Also you can buy EOS i think is also very promising in the future.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
I have always been a supporter of Ethereum and I think that it will be a good investment especially now in the market panic and sell it but panic is also good for you to invest in it !
Activity: 910
Merit: 254
First of all $500 is enough amount to invest in crypto. If i consider the market trends , prices of BTC , and ETH have been dropped. But undoubtedly these 2 coins are sovereign coins in crypto market. These 2 coins are most dominant coins and surely you will get huge ROI by investing in these coins. Right now prices of BTC and ETH are down but after December, prices will go up and surely you will get good returns. I would suggest you must consider BTC and ETH in your portfolio to ensure maximum returns in future. 
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
Altcoins have lost a lot of blood so you can think of them for investment. But don't invest in one coin, I think, it must be at least four or five. Ada, Nebl, wan, these are really promising ones.
diversify must also be adjusted to the amount of capital you have, if the capital you have is small enough, it is better not to buy a lot
of coins, focus on 1-3 coins, so the profits can be much greater. maybe I'll buy ADA, EOS, and IOTA
Activity: 294
Merit: 26
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
i have noticed the number of new icos its growing again so it would not be crazy to see the eth grow again in price so if i had 500 dollars to spare i would buy eth with this current price and i think i wouldnt take so long to see some good profits in the early next year .
Se ya guys
Activity: 435
Merit: 100
Same question as in topic.
Where you invest your money today?
Btc, Ltc, Eth, Lisk or what?

I will not hesitate to invest in Bitcoin and hold it for 2 years. I will never touch that amount because I know Bitcoin is always preferred by whales and it will easily increase in the next few years.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
I think the most suitable coin to invest now is bitcoin or ethereum. They are the coins that can go high very soon and you will surely earn good profits. You should buy now while the prices are cheaper and affordable.
Activity: 487
Merit: 101
Same question as in topic.
Where you invest your money today?
Btc, Ltc, Eth, Lisk or what?

I would prefer to invest to Ethereum or Bitcoin Because its already adopted by many company
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
very interesting group discussion here, for me if i have $500 spare for sure i will buy bitcoin or ethereum and hold it in a very lonh term period. I have to forget that i have $500 in my investment, it will become extra bonus for me in the future, so i will make new wallet and let my wife keep it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
Maybe $500 are better to do some daily trading on top 10 coin at this time. To be honest make long term investment are to way to long for me, maybe it is because I feel a little bit disappointed when I was buy at January for my holding investment.
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
If you want good profit and double the return immediately buy bitcoin then invest your bitcoin to altcoins that has huge potential. Double your bitcoin while the price of bitcoin is increasing is a so profitable. In my opinion the best altcoin right now is Genesis Vision $GVT because of its project that connect all financial market and you can invest in traders that can manage your portfolio that can bring passive income for you if you're not a trader yourself. $GVT has a lot of potential and i see this coin as top 10 next year Smiley
Activity: 138
Merit: 0
Have you heard about the ABCC exchange? It's just a killer of other exchanges. If you keep AT tokens then you will be charged a commission daily. Keep tokens need more than seven days. From this moment, a reward is accrued. Also, if you are trading on the ABCC exchange, then you will also be credited with AT tokens. If you trade that reward, there may be even more than just keeping tokens. Registration is simple and straightforward. The interface on the exchange looks excellent. Also operates a different referral program. The Exchange uses the Trade-to-Mine system. Join soon the amount of reward may decrease. And tokens AT will only go up.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
Altcoins have lost a lot of blood so you can think of them for investment. But don't invest in one coin, I think, it must be at least four or five. Ada, Nebl, wan, these are really promising ones.
Activity: 471
Merit: 102
I invest some other coins in May, but if I have 500 USD to invest in September, Then I will invest in IMT Token, HDAC, MTC, ABT, EOS, ADA and PPT! These coins are very good no doubt, there are more coins like these, but I chose them because I think these coins price will go high in the next good pump! Ethereum will be the biggest investment at this moment, but I want to buy these coins too.
Activity: 356
Merit: 12
if you like a risky investment I would say Helbiz Neblio and Ark. if you are interested in something safer I would say an altcoin top 15 like Ada Cardano or Stellar Lumens
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
JUST HODL !
Regardless of the funds I have I will invest in ethereum alone, my character in investing is to focus on one coin namely ethereum, I can get more leverage in analyzing and observing ethereum, in my opinion ethereum is a coin that has the potential to make substantial profits .
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
Invest in 5 different altcoins (my picks are aion, sonm, stratis, ncash, adbank), 500$ is too little amount to really get enough bitcoin to see significant gains, it might go x10 sure but there are a lot of alts that could even see x100.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Personally i`d invest in MWAT, they already have a product in the energetic field and already started the expansion, with more to come of course. If i`m not mistaken you can do some research yourself and check if you can open a franchise yourself (=passive income aswell). Also you can get more tokens from downloading the app they just released and also from refering your friends to do so. Or you can just go for ethereum, that buys you 2. something ETH but with this market idk if its gonna go that high up so you`d have a profit anytime soon.
Pages:
Jump to: