Pages:
Author

Topic: If you have now 500$ for invest? Where you invest? - page 8. (Read 125769 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 100
I will invest my money in litcoin
Why?
see the 1D litcoin chart the price is very cheap and we pull the litcoin trendline line now showing bullish and I think in the next 2 weeks litcoin will rise high

Not long ago, the interest to this crypto was lost - I was watching how many of the investors prefer to buy the new tokens. Now, they say Litecoin can have another high jump.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
I will invest in ethereum, because now ethereum is in the best position and maybe ethereum will have the greatest potential to grow high. so I think the coin is my best choice for investment
In fact, $ 500 is not such a large amount so that large-scale investments can be realized. Of course, if you invest for a long time, then ethereum will be quite suitable coin. But if you use a short-term investment, it is better to make a choice in favor of such coins as pundi X.
Activity: 733
I will invest in ethereum, because now ethereum is in the best position and maybe ethereum will have the greatest potential to grow high. so I think the coin is my best choice for investment
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
If I have 500$. right today, 400 I invest, for example, in Litecoin, and 100-in 15 Neo, I am a supporter of fractional comparative investments.

I would also agree with some of the guys here and invest in the tokens that are under a dollar. As the practice shows, these altcoins usually grow faster when the market is going up. You will earn much more then.
Activity: 644
Same question as in topic.
Where you invest your money today?
Btc, Ltc, Eth, Lisk or what?

buy btc.
wait until it raise to 10k.
and buy altcoins with that btc.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
I would definitely choose Refereum or Fusion, as it is a very small amount that can be easily doubled by investing in such coins.
Activity: 510
Merit: 102
The most reliable and best investment will be in bitcoin and ethereum. They are suitable for both beginners and experienced investors. Almost everyone in the portfolio has these coins. About the rest of the coins, then all individually. Everyone decides what altcoins to choose for some reason. Therefore, you need to conduct your analysis.
As for me, if I have that 500$ then I will invest it in my selected altcoins and mostly for day trading. The fact that we can't really predict the future of a particular coin since crypto currency is a decentralized system then anytime changes may happen, so everything may take for decision gambling and good fortune may help us a lot.
Activity: 134
Merit: 1
A good advice is not to invest all your money in one currency. It is necessary to divide the amount into several projects. I am interested in Ripple,Cardano, IOTA, OmiseGo, MonaCoin coins. And of course, some of the funds should be kept in BTC and ETH.
Activity: 65
W12 – Blockchain protocol
IN BTC. This will probably become a tradition for me. This currency gives me hope. If once she brought me a profit, then do it again.
Activity: 51
If I have 500$. right today, 400 I invest, for example, in Litecoin, and 100-in 15 Neo, I am a supporter of fractional comparative investments.
Merit: 111
The most reliable and best investment will be in bitcoin and ethereum. They are suitable for both beginners and experienced investors. Almost everyone in the portfolio has these coins. About the rest of the coins, then all individually. Everyone decides what altcoins to choose for some reason. Therefore, you need to conduct your analysis.
Activity: 504
Invest your money smartly to ensure maximum returns on your investment. I would suggest you to get profitable ROi on your investment, always make balanced portfolio. Invest your money smartly. Today ETH , EOS and ripple are doing good in crypto market. I would suggest add these alt coins in your portfolio to minimize the risk and hold these coins at least for 2-3 years.

If you have 500 dollars, try to buy many cheap tokens. You will have a lot of different altcoins in your portfolio, and you can easily trade them. It will give you the great chance to earn really good money.
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
Why?
see the 1D litcoin chart the price is very cheap and we pull the litcoin trendline line now showing bullish and I think in the next 2 weeks litcoin will rise high

Litecoin will not break free from the total market any time soon so if it rises high in the next 2 weeks, the entire market should rise high first. I think we might see a new small bull run to 300-350 billion by the end of the year, but I dont think a run like january 18 will happen for another two or three years. Last run was caused by revolution, now we need slow and steady evolution
Activity: 434
if you have $ 500, you can take a chance and buy an altcoin, but actually you can not be sure you will earn.
You can simply buy a BTC and wait for the new ATH, but you will need time.

For me, half a thousand is not enough to invest in Bitcoin. It is better to pick the other cryptocurrencies which are cheaper a lot. I would better stop at Stellar, Lisk, NEM, and Cardano.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I'd be investing in so many things.
Higher risk/higher reward small ones like Helbiz and Bridge Protocol.

But for sensible investment I'd say London Football Exchange, ones that will be around in 5 years.
Bitcoin as well of course
Activity: 437
Why?
Activity: 378
If you invest in the highest amount you will think long term, so it will be better to evaluate it in the future.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
I would invest in Eth , or some really good and promising ICO, but for now, its really hard to tell if ico will be scam or not, so better buy Eth.
Now people say about ethereum. and meamng very helpful. but for ico as a beginner they must be careful in investing to be able to make a profit or invest long term
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
I will suggest you to buy bitcoin with 500$. It is much safe and potential. You can earn some money from it easily. You can also invest your money on a good and promising ico. If you choice a good ico, there will be chance to make huge profit but you should concious about choosing legit ico. Don't invest your money on dear or inactive ico.
Activity: 246
Merit: 12
Leave it in Ethereum. Little by little I trade, on falls and on increases. One of those coins that I'm most like her and I lay the whole term in a price increase.
Pages:
Jump to: