Pages:
Author

Topic: If you have now 500$ for invest? Where you invest? - page 9. (Read 125769 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 104
I would invest in Eth , or some really good and promising ICO, but for now, its really hard to tell if ico will be scam or not, so better buy Eth.
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
I do not understand these people, if you have such pennies, why are you going to invest. Go to work, earn $1000-10000 and then you can safely invest. And if you still cannot do it, spend all the money in ETH or BTC and wait for the miracle.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I think that now is a good time to invest in those coins that are in the TOP-10. These coins are the most reliable, but they will not give a very big profit.

Not all top-10 altcoins are going to grow very fast. Half a thousand is not a large sum of money. You must better invest it in the tokens that are under one dollar.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
All investment is risk so need to invest how much we can affors to lose and dont ever more.Still, if you have free time, you can study the altcoyins, and buy them yourself! Or join the community, where they give signals for the acquisition of promising coins.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
I think that now is a good time to invest in those coins that are in the TOP-10. These coins are the most reliable, but they will not give a very big profit.
Invest in any asset that is dear to you. Make sure you evaluate the asset in terms of profitability and risk. This is very important to see the risk factor associated to your investment. See if there is any, reduce the risk by following various tricks. In the end, diversify when you have the capital to do so. This leads to profitability and reduced risk as well. Right now, go for ETH or ripple with this amount for you can own it the maximum with this amount than any other coin available in the market.

Activity: 238
Same question as in topic.
Where you invest your money today?
Btc, Ltc, Eth, Lisk or what?

If i had 500$ today i would invest in ethereum like 350$ and the rest i would search for some altcoins with some good potential. Investin in multiple coins can be profitable but it also has it's risks.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
You can try to see for new Cryptocurrency, would be glad if i can suggest you some crypto. try look at this crypto ADA, EOS, IOST, DAX, PUNDI and my new crypto coin XCA its from monero fork i think.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Same question as in topic.
Where you invest your money today?
Btc, Ltc, Eth, Lisk or what?

In the current conditions personally I prefer not to invest in anything. I like to sell. I just search opportunities to open short positions through marginal trading on such cryptocurrencies as BTC, ETH, ADA, BCH.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

Exactly, they'll give you 'guaranteed' profits, probably about x10 returns, but some of the smaller ones can easily get x50, all it needs is a good partner or some media coverage
Activity: 448
in fact, it seems to me the most win-win strategy, it is an investment in the most rated coins. But among them you still need to make a choice if you have a limited budget. I believe that it is better to choose in favor of that coin, which has a price of about 1 dollar.
Activity: 378
If now I had $ 500 free, I would invest it in the Traveler project, which conducts TGE with a current bonus of 400%! After the launch, the project will help travelers save money during travel! Learn more - https://traveler.com
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
if you have $ 500, you can take a chance and buy an altcoin, but actually you can not be sure you will earn.
You can simply buy a BTC and wait for the new ATH, but you will need time.
In my opinion, buy BTC has always been the best choice if we have any capital for investment,
especially for long-term investment. We are all convinced the price Bitcoin will rise again on future passes  ATH last year.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
if you have $ 500, you can take a chance and buy an altcoin, but actually you can not be sure you will earn.
You can simply buy a BTC and wait for the new ATH, but you will need time.
Activity: 744
Merit: 266
Invest your money smartly to ensure maximum returns on your investment. I would suggest you to get profitable ROi on your investment, always make balanced portfolio. Invest your money smartly. Today ETH , EOS and ripple are doing good in crypto market. I would suggest add these alt coins in your portfolio to minimize the risk and hold these coins at least for 2-3 years.
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
You should buy ETH is reasonable because ETH is cheap but potentially worth buying. Also you can buy EOS i think is also very promising in the future.
ethereum, eos, ripple, stellar, or pundix, it could be your 500 $ investment,
I am sure you will get profit if you are patient
i had the same thoughts with you, those coin is quite potential, just a matter of time their value will raise up
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
You should buy ETH is reasonable because ETH is cheap but potentially worth buying. Also you can buy EOS i think is also very promising in the future.
i had the same thoughts with you, those coin is quite potential, just a matter of time their value will raise up
copper member
Activity: 126
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Maybe I would go with ETH and BTC and wait till they get back on top,
I believe that they could both make it back at their highest price before and surpass it.
So too with me, if I had the money $500 then I will buy BTC 50% and buy ETH 50% ,
I believe both of these coins will reach the high price in the future again.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I think I would invest in Ternion. Why? The project is based on a crypto niche with relatively small number of players, that is hybrid exchanges https://ternion.io/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_newbie=bounty
Pages:
Jump to: