Pages:
Author

Topic: If you have now 500$ for invest? Where you invest? - page 42. (Read 125769 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Since $500 is too small number I wouldn't split it, I would buy Ethereum with all of it.
I can make that investment to $1000 in 3-5 months.
Activity: 243
I would invest in ethereum till bitcoin gets down to 5k. Then i would buy bitcoin. Alt coin market is not that promising at the moment. Bitcoin and ethereum are much safer these days.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I'd invest in Bitcoin
Activity: 97
Merit: 10

all in to BTG, yes, BTG.

it might be a shitcoin and scam or what ever, but it will pump at some point from current $150-160 to +200$.

i would buy it now and set scaling selling orders between $200-350

cheers

BTG hit $420 today and is currently at $390 (bitfinex)

Kiss
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
well if you have $500 now and you wanna invest I will advise you to go for ETH. the coin has been pumping up for a while now and dont be surprise the price might reach $1000/ETH by first quarter of 2018. i can not advise you to buy BTC now because the price is very high now. Ltc has not been encouraging for a while now i do not see the coin pumping up any time soon. still around $72 for LTC. token market is not doing fine now but if you want to give it a short you can invest in AION. the token is already listed in two exchange website and it is also on coinmarketcap

I will use it directly for Bitcoin investments. I will use it to buy Bitcoin directly and save it for several years. Maybe I'll keep it for about 1 to 3 years, until I get enough profit to buy a house. I live in third-world country and since childhood I want to buy a house first. I want to invest and save first, and I think property investment is perfect. With $500 I think that's enough to lighten my burden to buy a house if I invest properly. I still have to collect a few hundred more dollars to invest and buy a house. In a few years, hundreds of dollars will double to thousands of dollars. Or maybe I'll round it up to $1000 for Bitcoin investment later. That way everything will look easy and much more simple. Even so, I'll keep collecting Bitcoin whatever happens.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
I would still invest in Bitcoin the main Crypto. BTC is projected to go to 100K in next 10 years and beyond. Thanks

That's good of you to make an investment and expect the profit after long years. I prefer to make a regular income, for which altcoins were the best. I'll find an altcoin that varies in price regularly, so that can make an better earning with the difference through periodic buying and selling process.
You are right, trading altcoins against BTC may generate perfect revenue, but I think investing in good projects is safer, as short term trading needs experience and some skills.
Activity: 366
I would still invest in Bitcoin the main Crypto. BTC is projected to go to 100K in next 10 years and beyond. Thanks

That's good of you to make an investment and expect the profit after long years. I prefer to make a regular income, for which altcoins were the best. I'll find an altcoin that varies in price regularly, so that can make an better earning with the difference through periodic buying and selling process.
Activity: 491
Merit: 250

Activity: 34
well if you have $500 now and you wanna invest I will advise you to go for ETH. the coin has been pumping up for a while now and dont be surprise the price might reach $1000/ETH by first quarter of 2018. i can not advise you to buy BTC now because the price is very high now. Ltc has not been encouraging for a while now i do not see the coin pumping up any time soon. still around $72 for LTC. token market is not doing fine now but if you want to give it a short you can invest in AION. the token is already listed in two exchange website and it is also on coinmarketcap

This is very logical. Bitcoin is now very expensive it would not be wise to invest in it now. While ETH is now a lot cheaper than bitcoin it has also good potential.

Don't forget that there are also coins that are made of Ethereum itself.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
Activity: 33
I think i would invest in Litecoin just because i saw that it is currently rising in his price and it is not so expensive like Bitcoin. I think i will buy even more Litecoin i have a bit in my wallet.

Litecoin will surely go over 100 dollars and after that i would make a good profit.
Activity: 6
I think should invest in ICO Smiley Cool
Activity: 33
You could consider putting that $500 into something that not only appreciates in value itself but also something that can earn you additional revenue that can then be used to expand your portfolio further. That includes projects like COSS, PPT, SPECTRE, PPP. All of these prices are relatively low in relation to the upside potential in 2018 beyond.

COSS holders already get a % of fees from the platform in various tokens.
The other three options above whould have their platforms up and running within the coming months.
Activity: 110
500$ is a lot and if i were to have it i would invest of course to bitcoin. I dont know about you guys but i trust bitcoin a lot and you can also see how fast its growing, i would say invest to bitcoin, one and only.
Activity: 49
With $ 500 I would invest in an altcoin instead of a bitcoin or ICO project. Because $ 500 is not a big amount of money you can invest and make a significant profit from bitcoin and ICO. Choose the new altcoin on the trading floor to buy, remember to always monitor and analyze before deciding to invest.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
If I have $500 then I will invest in trade.io ICO which is likely to get launched in next month and I am also earning tokens by participating in bounty campaign and I hoping that price will pump once it is listed on exchange so will give it a try instead of investing in other altcoins.
Activity: 4
Buy BTX!
Activity: 98
I would probably invest in Ethereum because i think that it has a good project now and a lot of coins are based on this coin. This will give ETH a good boost in his price.

In the near future i think that the price will increase a lot even now it is a bit of rising.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
with 500$ in possession I would probably invest in NEO (at current price 35$). The price dipped from 45$ to 35$ last few days. There are some exciting events on NEO's horizon so the price should go up (trend of many alts in recent days).
Activity: 64
If I have now 500$ I would search for a promising ICO with a real usage, good looking roadmap and a solid team. Otherwise I would look to the recently added coins at coinmarketcap and find some informations about them and finally invest in one coin.
500$ is not big amount to join ICO and expect good return on investment. Instead of wasting time to check reliability of projects better go to buy cheap altcoins and sell on pump. But everyone should behave on his beliefs before trading any amount.

Is there any good ICO we can join?
Pages:
Jump to: