Pages:
Author

Topic: If you have now 500$ for invest? Where you invest? - page 40. (Read 125769 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 252
I would make a gamble and buy Coindash. It's pretty cheap and devs are working on the product.
They also recovered from a hack case, which is very positive news.
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
I would get something that looks promising that you can buy at least a few coins so you can actually make some profit when the prices go back up. Your not going to make much off 1 eth or a tiny percent of a bitcoin. I would personally put money in something like Deep Onion, GRS, or even Vertcoin.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
well, i am a newbie, what i did was buy some bitcoin invest in chaingroup then study the market and use my withdrawals to buy good altcoins. that way i am kinda spending same money. i also sell some altcoins when they moon to buy the next coin i think will moon.
Activity: 8
i see some ico very guaranteeing.  dnt sa a lie even though occysionaly some ico have no status or excellence when it comes to science and technology.now's ico season, plenty of ico are spread. and here's our opportunity to choose and evaluate every potential that exists.Iloa
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I will always choose ETH and will invest ETH as soon as money is available because ETH is the best choice for investors and people are more inclined to invest in ETh and this will make the ETh price will be soon go to the moon
Activity: 350
Merit: 122
My rule of thumb is to invest no less than $200 per coin...I usually shoot for $500 or more.

With $500, leave it all as BTC or $300 on BTC and $200 on one SAFE/STABLE altcoin (like ETH/XMR/OMG).

Note that NOT all top 10 coins are good investment. Wink
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
I would split that $500 to eth and bitcoin.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
i will invest in some trusted ICOs and in cryptocurrencies for trading and long term investment. Many altcoins are in now in good position for another price uptrend especially when bitcoin trend reverses.
Activity: 751
Merit: 253
For any level of investment I recommend diversifying your portfolio as follows

- At least 66% in BTC - Bitcoin is the original crypto and the most widely used and is sure of growing
- 20 % in top 10 altcoins to try to get faster gains (Ethereum, Monero, Dash,....)
- if you feel speculative and want to bet on the next x10/x20 coins : less than 14% on ICOs or cheap alts that are not yet on Bittrex or Poloniex

Again make sure to put a majority of your holdings in bitcoin !

That is very extensive diversification. I agree with your proposition, but i will choose only 5 from top 10 altcoins. For sure i will choose Monero, DASH, Ethereum, Litecoin and Ethereum Classic.

Also now i will be careful with so high % in BTC.. Shortly price can make correction and nobody know how big it can be Wink
Activity: 39
For any level of investment I recommend diversifying your portfolio as follows

- At least 66% in BTC - Bitcoin is the original crypto and the most widely used and is sure of growing
- 20 % in top 10 altcoins to try to get faster gains (Ethereum, Monero, Dash,....)
- if you feel speculative and want to bet on the next x10/x20 coins : less than 14% on ICOs or cheap alts that are not yet on Bittrex or Poloniex

Again make sure to put a majority of your holdings in bitcoin !
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Mona coin. Looks like an interesting coin. Designed mainly for Japanese market. Only coin you can change on atm in Japan beside well established btc. Coin is not listed on best known exchanges right now but current price is around 7$.  more info: https://steemit.com/monacoin/@mrcoolguy/why-i-m-invested-in-mona-june-12-2017
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1523
Don't invest ICO's. Just buy bitcoin or Ethereum with your money.
They are safer than everything at this time Smiley
Activity: 294
If I have now 500 dollars i would invest in OmiseGo which is a great coin, with a good team.
Activity: 566
Merit: 102
with 500$ in possession I would probably invest in NEO (at current price 35$). The price dipped from 45$ to 35$ last few days. There are some exciting events on NEO's horizon so the price should go up (trend of many alts in recent days).
Agreed, There is no way that we can actually deny the importance and fame of bitcoin not only in the world of crypto currency but also in the world of international market. If I would have this much of money, then I would have for sure gone for investing my money in none other than that of bitcoin. This is not a surprising thing and we all know the importance as well as worth of bitcoin.
Activity: 2
In some risky ICO or coin with a lending system.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
I will invest in INS ico.
Activity: 759
Merit: 505
I will take risk of investing in shit coins and wait for the price to pump and if I am lucky then I can make good profits from it as $500 is not too big amount so even if I loose it won't make any difference to me but if luck favors me then I can even make x10 or even higher from it.
Activity: 57
I would invest it all in the Angel Token ICO.

They are going to make BILLIONS in 2018 I think!
Activity: 210
Bitcoin is definitely a good investment but for now it's price is so high. Or invest in ICO.
There is a new ICO on going, " 4NEW the Largest Waste to Energy Blockchain ICO ". Their soft cap had already been met. I would highly recommend this to you.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
If I have $500, I will spend $300 for Bitcoin investing, with $200, I will invest in altcoin or ICO projects

That would be my choice too.. $300 for BTC and $200 for altcoins and ICO. Split the risk and try to learn quick in cyrpto business..
Pages:
Jump to: