Pages:
Author

Topic: If you have now 500$ for invest? Where you invest? - page 43. (Read 125769 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
If I have now 500$ I would search for a promising ICO with a real usage, good looking roadmap and a solid team. Otherwise I would look to the recently added coins at coinmarketcap and find some informations about them and finally invest in one coin.
500$ is not big amount to join ICO and expect good return on investment. Instead of wasting time to check reliability of projects better go to buy cheap altcoins and sell on pump. But everyone should behave on his beliefs before trading any amount.
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
If I have now 500$ I would search for a promising ICO with a real usage, good looking roadmap and a solid team. Otherwise I would look to the recently added coins at coinmarketcap and find some informations about them and finally invest in one coin.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Use the money and buy BTX. It's damn undervalued at current price of $25.
 #$100coin#
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
1 month ago I bought minexcoin from someone from the forum and then minex's value went up.
I think you can still invest in MNX
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Invest in a good ico. I was investing in very good ico just like quantstamp and i got doubled for my investment right now. Rather than put your money in the existed coin and better to follow another best ico just like crypterium and take early advantage to sell all of your money at the early pump of the token.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
at least I will put 250 dollars on DeepOnion. Best luck anyway

Isn't the airdrop still going on? he should have been joining it and invest that $500 elsewhere. there are really a lot of choose from, the only that matters however if he can wait for months until the price rise up. BQX has been rebranded to ETHOS and its going to be a huge development this time. price could go more than $5 on 2018.
Activity: 168
Merit: 15
at least I will put 250 dollars on DeepOnion. Best luck anyway
Activity: 6
A very good question. I am a newcomer and are also looking for a rational answer.
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
ETH if you want to play it safe
Gamble on the next big ICO if you feel lucky.

ETH is the next big thing after bitcoin and no one has been close to it in the last few years.ETH would be around 1k$ at the end of 2018.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
If I have $500 I will choose Ripple and some new tokens from ICOs to buy such as Playkey and Livestars. Both of them are potential projects. They will increase  after ICO.
Activity: 48
 So for me 500$ to invest, I would wait 1 week before buying, cause I think that right now almost everything have been overvalued this past 2 weeks, wait for the dip and get in. Couples coins have short term potentials, in fact too many and I don`t know which ones to pick right now cause I feel a lil bearish right now. Don`t trust random picks recommendation with unbelievable promises or you`re might get burned quick at this game, do your own search. Good luck.
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K
If you still have that $500 with you than go for DCT and after 3 days you will come back here to thank me, DCT price going up 5 times in 3 days. From 49 Cents to $2
Activity: 53
Merit: 11
ETH if you want to play it safe
Gamble on the next big ICO if you feel lucky.
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
0x5796870edad7e3c6672cf24878b70214488d1127
I'm gonna just buy btc is I have $500
Activity: 266
I'll buy very cheap promising tokens.
Example:
https://hitbtc.com/exchange/ATS-to-BTC
Activity: 94
+1 vote, stick with the best original, BTC (the real one, not that fake wannabe bullshit - bch)
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
I will invest in ETH, LTC, XMR and XRP no doubt its not too high capital to invest but its always good to diversify your investments in multiple coins and be satisfied even if its giving you small profits as making small profits is always better then making big losses.
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
I think with $500 I would invest half of it into something well known and stable like ethereum or bitcoin, and take the other half for some smaller coins with a bigger chance for fast growth like sia or deep onion.
Activity: 112
If I'm holding 500$, I will invest it to ETH. Holding Ethereum for a long period of time will give you a huge profit. Ethereum shows a very competitive even small increase every time.  Likewise, bitcoin is now the leading one when it come's to continuous increase of value so bitcoin is also the best one to invest with.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I would put those 500$ all in in a high risk coin and hope for it to make me rich! The coins I would put it in would be eighter AE or MODUM, but thats just me. Many people would rather go the safe route. No investment advice here, just personal opinion!
Pages:
Jump to: