Pages:
Author

Topic: If you have now 500$ for invest? Where you invest? - page 41. (Read 125769 times)

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
You can invest in ICO projects as this is a market that will help you make a very high profit and most have many x10 projects as soon as they are listed on major exchanges. I think $ 500 is great and you should consider it carefully before investing
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
I hold Bitcoin and the top 20 altcoins such as Litecoin, Monero, Ethereum, Lisk, IOTA, Stellar, Ripple, NEM for the long run.
But I do not trust other pieces that have lower market values, I exchange them to earn small profits in the short term and I do not usually keep them for more than two or three weeks. I also have some carefully selected undervalued altcoins on a minor exchange like RAIN, SAN and Elastic. You can choose to invest in undervalued altcoins with small market capitalization for a huge profit or popular altcoin for medium profit.
Activity: 291
Clear, Ethereum.
Lets go to thw moon,
1000 usd is feasible

HODL
You ll grow your 500 usd
Activity: 350
Merit: 111
I really want to invest when I'm getting enough money. And I want to invest in Ethereum. Because ETH has the highest demand in all alt coins. And I'm  pretty sure that I have a good future with ETH.
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
You can buy some of the eth and other low-ranking altcoin, the price is stable and there is room to rise, and the low-value altcoin is likely to go up dozens of times.
 Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 530
Merit: 500
I would invest the $500 and borrow another $4500 and invest it ALL in the Angel Token ICO that is launching on Monday.

I am going to become rich from Angel Token, I just know it, but I have to get the 690% bonus for the first investors or I will be pissed!  Cheesy
Activity: 88
I would put money in zencash, vtc, or xel. Three coins that have great dev teams and they have marketcaps much lower than their closest competitors. Also vtc has a very active community. People often forget that community drives adoption just as much as technology.
Activity: 88
zen or onion. strong project, team, community
Activity: 97

all in to BTG, yes, BTG.

it might be a shitcoin and scam or what ever, but it will pump at some point from current $150-160 to +200$.

i would buy it now and set scaling selling orders between $200-350

cheers

BTG hit $420 today and is currently at $390 (bitfinex)

Kiss

Let's say we doubled that $500, so we have $1k

next:

$500 to QRL $0.880704
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/quantum-resistant-ledger/

$500 to Streamr $0.072437
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/streamr-datacoin/

wait until end of january  Cool

Streamr +26.66% today (bitfinex) ... get it while it's under 0.2

QRL just +20%  Grin

Cool

Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Invest in some ico you can sometimes flip ico for 400% but you can also lose all so be carefull out there and you will be good.

What he says.  With a small budget you need to get jumpstarted and that includes taking risks.  You can go for a big coin and maybe get 100-200% profit but when you go for 1 or 2 well chosen ico's, you can get 5-10x that amount.  POWR is a good example...  500 in september would have ended up in about 4000 now.  You can get wrecked too though  Grin
Activity: 337
https://streamies.io/
If I have $500, I will spend $300 for Bitcoin investing, with $200, I will invest in altcoin or ICO projects
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
I would go with BTC, LTC, Waves, Ripples, Neo, Monero, Zcash, Bitcoinconnect and Bitcoincash. They have standard growth in the market if you have to look at coinmarketcap.com site. I would buy few coins very soon. Their growth trend urges me to buy now. Wish to do that.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
The Operating System for DAOs
Invest in some ico you can sometimes flip ico for 400% but you can also lose all so be carefull out there and you will be good.
Activity: 301
Next Generation Antivirus
Same question as in topic.
Where you invest your money today?
Btc, Ltc, Eth, Lisk or what?

At eth there is every chance to overcome the mark of$ 1,000 in January 2018. Also a good chance to break 10K from Bitcoin to the end of the year.
I would recommend you to split in half.
Activity: 826
Merit: 111
Same question as in topic.
Where you invest your money today?
Btc, Ltc, Eth, Lisk or what?

I always prefer the below altcoins. BTC, litecoin, Ripple,  New,  Monero, Bitcoin cash,  Bitcoinconnect and Zcash. They do really have healthy growth in the market. Their growth trend is really satisfactory and trustworthy. So I would invest in these altcoins.
Activity: 364
I think ETH can be a good choice. But we shouldn't be in a hurry. If you be patient you see the good result  Wink
Activity: 185
With $500, I would get 1.1 ETH and hold it for long time around 2 years from today. The result would be really satisfying for you genrating a good profit to you.
Activity: 396
Merit: 106
500$ is little so I will go to invest in some risky altcoins, all in that kind of attitude.
Activity: 97

all in to BTG, yes, BTG.

it might be a shitcoin and scam or what ever, but it will pump at some point from current $150-160 to +200$.

i would buy it now and set scaling selling orders between $200-350

cheers

BTG hit $420 today and is currently at $390 (bitfinex)

Kiss

Let's say we doubled that $500, so we have $1k

next:

$500 to QRL $0.880704
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/quantum-resistant-ledger/

$500 to Streamr $0.072437
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/streamr-datacoin/

wait until end of january  Cool

Activity: 270
If I have 500 dollars I will buy Nexus and Quantstamp. Both of them are really potential to invest.
Pages:
Jump to: