Pages:
Author

Topic: If you have now 500$ for invest? Where you invest? - page 39. (Read 125769 times)

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
If I had $500 to invest, it's simple. I'll go for Ethereum. I can predict that Ethereum's price will go up by $500 before the end of 2017. I understand that Bitcoin has grown to $11,000 now, and the risk is very high if you buy one (just proceed at your own risk).

Most of the ICOs are under the Ethereum smart contract (ERC20), and I believe it'll grow for many years to come.

I also consider buying a few Ethereum Classics on my own.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
If I do have  500$ for invest, i'll go to Bitcoin and for altcoin it should be ETH because Ethereum price for today is $472.17, who knows and I think it will still pump up to $500 before the end of 2017.
Activity: 523
Merit: 300
Bitbay - Price still low. Can do 100x from here.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Same question as in topic.
Where you invest your money today?
Btc, Ltc, Eth, Lisk or what?

I'll invest in BTC. The value of BTC is keep on soaring high. Bitcoin will stay stronger as cryptocurrency exist and accepted worldwide. BTC is more reliable and consistent as time goes by.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
If i have 500$ for invest i will hold this in Bitcore, you can found this coin on the forum, postoken and of course for sure in btc.  Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
In some coin with the cap around 50mil.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
If I have $500, I will invest in cheap coins such as Stellar, Storj, NXT,... They are good coins now and potential to invest in the future.

I never heard that coins. If i have 500 dollars, i will invest DOGE, XRP, GUP.
These are more popular and big potentials. They cant make 10x but great coins.
Activity: 336
Merit: 111
its not a big money i think if you lose it you wont be sad Smiley
best option is buy POWR now. it has big big potential and Australia goverment support behind. currently price is 66c but can reach $3-$5 . now they are talking with an energy company in India and they had a meeting with Prime Minister Modi.
They plan to work with a Thai company too. there is big potential . buy now and HODL.
Activity: 378
I would have invested everything in LTC. It seems to me that this coin was underestimated. Now the price seems high, but one should be several times higher. I hope that in 2018 this coin will cost 500 dollars
Activity: 1154
Merit: 154
Iota, Dash, Monero, TenX
Activity: 448
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
Invest this money in Bitcoin. Many people believe that soon the price of bitcoin will exceed $ 100,000. It will be an excellent investment for you. I, too, now trust only bitcoin
Activity: 238
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
If I have $500, I will invest in cheap coins such as Stellar, Storj, NXT,... They are good coins now and potential to invest in the future.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
If you ask me about that. There are many coins that is still undervalued now and they have still the chance to boom in the future. My top 5 coins is VERGE, LISK, XMR, STRAT and ETN. They are very big projects now and have the potential.
Activity: 140
Same question as in topic.
Where you invest your money today?
Btc, Ltc, Eth, Lisk or what?

if I have 500$, I will invest my money to bitcoin everything. because I'm sure with certainty bitcoin will continue to increase in price along with the times.
Activity: 418
24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯
If i invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum i choose, as i see it still has the ability to rise in the coming days, months and years. Even some coins i have studied, and i also see that it has the potential to provide good profits.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
I would invest in ETN (Electroneum) or DGB (DigiByte) for long term!!!
Activity: 224
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
Well, at this moment, i think i would to divide it up in some alt coins. Such as NEO, ETH, or new airdrop token which have good long term prospect like https://www.etherblue.org/
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
ETH, BCH, XRP
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
There are a lot options of ICO's where you can invest but you just need to be extra careful on where to invest. We have to check every single details of the project to ensure that you will earn some and for me, the 1st thing to do is to check the team who develops it. And to answer this question, if I have that amount of money, I'll invest to Electroneum and INS ($250 each). INS is a good project (no need to elaborate just check it Smiley ) and with Electroneum I know that most of you are aware about the current issue but see because of the community and the founder who's making sure that investors are updated it will rise for sure in the next months.
Pages:
Jump to: