Pages:
Author

Topic: If you have now 500$ for invest? Where you invest? - page 37. (Read 125769 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 26
DIW Security Decentralized
ELIXIR (ELIX)   Potential is huge  !
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
If i have 500$ .than i invest in btc..
Activity: 343
Merit: 250
ETT a super sleeper
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
If i have 500$ which is quite small to invest on elite alternate coins so i'd rather invest it on an alternate coin with a very cheap market price like Ripple or IOTA and buy them in volume. They both also have big market cap which is a good sign of having a market price in the future to come.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Invest on BTC. I see that it's growing every day. I have to invest as much bitcoins as I can, and sell it when the time is right and profit is big enough. It's just like I'm playing in stock exchanges.
I agree with you what if I have the capital I will infest certainly only in bitcoin.karna only bitcoin which promises greater benefits.
Better to learn crypto and explore inside, bitcoin might be the best but there's a lots of other diversion where you can start as bitcoin
value is really expensive so learning to find quality coin which cost much cheaper than btc will allow you gain much bigger.
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
Spectrecoin has the best of both worlds right now: A solid coin with excellent long term prospects, and looks like it's just starting its second leg up in a major surge.  Take a look at the one-month chart for XSPEC at coinmarketcap and you'll see what I mean.
The wiki page has some good info on the background and tech of this coin: http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin
Activity: 546
Merit: 120
Invest on BTC. I see that it's growing every day. I have to invest as much bitcoins as I can, and sell it when the time is right and profit is big enough. It's just like I'm playing in stock exchanges.
I agree with you what if I have the capital I will infest certainly only in bitcoin.karna only bitcoin which promises greater benefits.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I will invest it in bitcoin because the price is getting higher so fast. Also I think it's the most popular ?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Same question as in topic.
Where you invest your money today?
Btc, Ltc, Eth, Lisk or what?

Most altcoins in the market are a big disappointment, including those you mention. Bitcoin remains a great long term investment, but it really isn't a good time to buy if you're looking for a quick buck.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30

that amount is enough for 1 ethereum and maybe another half.so whatbim saying
here is go for ethereum .we can feel now the slow movement of bitcoin going down.and the
 Ethereum will be the next tl grow i can see in many thread about the coming uprising of eth
and cant wait for that moment
Activity: 214
I'd put in one of the top-10 currencies beyond Bitcoin. Ethereum or Iota, probably.
Activity: 560
Merit: 217
For only 500$ i will put my money to aome good alt coin especially now bitcoin so high. I will put it to litecoin or etherum. And seeking some good ico like spectre to invest at it. Sometimes ico can multiply your investment in short time not very long. Why lite coin ? Because lite coin in my sigh is still very under value.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Veltor swap is live. Buy and Swap your Veltor (VLT) tokens for brand new Alvalor ERC20 tokens (legit, transparent and innovative project based in Luxemburg). Hurry, becuz supply at low price is limited!

For instructions and swapping go to: https://swap.alvalor.org

This is a one-time opportunity in Crypto!

You can thank me later!
People pay money for a coin so that their coin can get swapped to another coin? That sounds frustrating and useless.
Activity: 172
If I have $500, I will devides my money into 2 part. $300 I will buy and hold good cheap coin such as IOTA, Stellar, NEM. With $200, I will invest in potential ICOs such as United Traders project
splitting is one of the best option, better to have a good back up plan just in case your first option didn't work then you have another, so buying
different alts which have  good future will do mate, just needed to be more careful choosing the project always practice to check this forum
so you would be able to see some good edge for better investment.

I would buy waves and binance tokens with $500 money. But this is not a short term trade, this is to hold them for long time around 6-12 months. And the result will be satisfying actually.
Activity: 236
Presale is live!
If i had 500$ at the moment i personally would not invest in anything at the moment. I would wait a bit to see which direction is crypto market is going because we are in a very unsettled situation at the moment. Anything can happen to bitcoin any moment like we can see it reaching 20k in one night or we can see it crash. That's why i'm hesitating to make any investment now.
Activity: 168
Merit: 120
Ofcourse im going to invest it in bitcoin.
First reason is the value of it was so competitive in the market.
That was it almost reach $17,000. And it was so promising by now.
So if I could have a 500$ i will choose to invest it rather than let it sleep in my pocket or bank account.
Activity: 1154
Merit: 154
I would buy indaHash because the scam risk is very low. Behind this ICO stands a fast growing Company with 130 Employees.
Activity: 112
Merit: 4
Id go for some big hitters: BTC, ETH, LTC

Plus add a couple of wildcards: XMR, NEO

Finally find a few pump dumps, before they pump of course. Petro was good, but has pumped and milked wallets
Activity: 798
Merit: 527
I will prioritize on investing on bitcoin, but I will wait for its price to stabilize first, if the price of bitcoin stabilizes, I will buy bitcoins, if the value of bitcoin rises, I will invest on xrp/waves/dash/ripple, then sell them if the price of bitcoin stabilizes again. This type of investment is only for short-term though. Ethereum would be the best investment for a long-term one.
Don't take me wrong sir but don't you think that was a little bit harsh to say that $500 is not very big amount. No doubt that at present, all the promising crypto currencies are very expensive and yes he cannot buy a good amount of those coins but if he starts Bitcoin trading or any other crypto coin trading which fluctuates a lot and do it as a day trading, he can increase his amount within no time. This is what I did when I started.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260

i surely alot my $500 for ethereum,because im
pretty confident that it will be doubled by early next year
if lucky maybe tripled.i dont wanna risk my chance in any
coins.because bitcoin now is in its peak and i know sooner
bitcoin price will drop.
Pages:
Jump to: