Pages:
Author

Topic: If you have now 500$ for invest? Where you invest? - page 59. (Read 125769 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 34
💡 Websites, scripts for BTC web4crypto.xyz
Invest $250 in Monero (XMR) (private, untraceable cryptocurrency) and $250 in bitcoin.
Activity: 719
Merit: 250
The price of Doge is 23 sats so if I have to invest $500 now then without thinking much I will invest in Doge and wait for price to go at least 50 sats and if it does I will sell at that point of time and double my investment.
If I have now worth $500 to invest I prefer dogecoin, ethereum, and waves. Dogecoin is a cheap price now so it is worth to invest your money. I will hold and wait for the price to reach high.
Activity: 453
Merit: 251
Presale Starting May 1st
If I had $500 to invest I would buy some bitcoin and deeponion for sure. Deeponion is very hyped coin and bitcoin is still our lord and king. Also doge could be good for short term.
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
The price of Doge is 23 sats so if I have to invest $500 now then without thinking much I will invest in Doge and wait for price to go at least 50 sats and if it does I will sell at that point of time and double my investment.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
NEO and RED PULSE
Activity: 714
Digibyte is looking good at a moment so if I have $500 to invest then I will put my all money in DGB and wait for the price to pump in next few months.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 272
1xbit.com
I would invest in waves as I believe that the future of Waves is outstanding and it can bring very good profits for me in future as the price of waves is not too high at a moment so it can be a good investment to make.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
I would invest in a pltform based coin. Powerledger, maybe RHOC in the future, WANCHAIn in 3 months? New china financial steemit Redpulse. Maybe some neos
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
bros over blockfolios
It doesn't matter if you have 500 or 50.000$ to invest. Just you will get smaller profit from your investment but pattern is the same. I will diversify into few stable and well known cryptos (LTC,BTC,ETH) and some with high-risk and high potential coin like VRG f.e. Then even if you lose what you invested in high risk you still can make it up on your solid coins.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
ill invest half of that amoun in BTC and the other half in UNIFY.
Nice dev team and community support. x10 easy in next year.
Activity: 112
one of the most attractive projects is ARToken by Cappasity. they are engaged in the development of 3D / AR / VR industry and make it available to the public
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
Same question as in topic.
Where you invest your money today?
Btc, Ltc, Eth, Lisk or what?

It's not a lot, so I would just say bitcoin if you want closest thing to a guaranteed return.But if it's gambling money then go for something more speculative with a much lower market cap.
Activity: 97
Eth 100%, in a few days there will be a fork
Activity: 364
Merit: 103

When i have 500$ today, i will invest on LTC/ETH, i dont know i confident with coint, but when i have more than 5000 $ up, no more thinking again, i will send and buy BTC, heheheheh keep smile and spirt
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
Looking at the size of the capital you want to invest, it is better to spread it on project in top 20 at most, and I will recommend Bitcoin be 20$ of your portfolio and be diligent to regulate portfolio at least one in a month just to spread around your profit
Activity: 318
Merit: 16
Bitcoin is a decent venture choice and is the most stable crypto currency out there yet you can likewise put resources into numerous another altcoin like waves and Ethereum which is constantly great. put resources into waves and Ethereum hold and hold up that time its cost will increment. What's more, I trust in future you got great benefit.

You'd make a good profit, but if you have 500$ you can easily turn that into 1000$ in a matter of days with a smaller coin like Sonm. Then you can take 300$ out, buy Eth and invest in a good ICO. Rinse, repeat until you're at 10K. Invest that 10K into 10 different ICO's that offer a lot of coins in presale, and you can turn your original 500$ into 50-100K in a matter of years
If I have $500 I buy a lot of bitcoin, because it is a good investment. More people want to choose this coin due to good performance of this coin in crypto currency society. I think if you choose it to invest believe me you will never regret. Because I'm pretty sure that you are earn income, moreover this is the coin that a lot of potential to survive in digital currency community.

Other minor coins might have better potential in the short to medium term. Some of them rise 100's of % in a week or so. You won't see BTC do that.
Activity: 882

Here BTC , LTC , ETH , LISK are the better option to invest Because the price of these coins is really low prices , whatever the reason of down now but here it is 100% sure that price will increase with small interval of weeks .
But besides of these coins we have another option to invest now these are doge coin  which is available to buy at rate 25 Satoshi/doge .
The value of doge coin will be 100 Satoshi easily Because here doge Coin is open source coin  and better technology coin and can easily increase Because it has really a big investors .
The second coin that is much profitable is bitcoin cash Because the price of this coin is now 0.083btc/bccwhich is really a small price of this coin and here we know that what is the technology behind this coin which is appreciated .
So don't loss the opportunity to buy these coins now , buy today and make profit much in 1-2 months .
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
Bitcoin is a decent venture choice and is the most stable crypto currency out there yet you can likewise put resources into numerous another altcoin like waves and Ethereum which is constantly great. put resources into waves and Ethereum hold and hold up that time its cost will increment. What's more, I trust in future you got great benefit.

You'd make a good profit, but if you have 500$ you can easily turn that into 1000$ in a matter of days with a smaller coin like Sonm. Then you can take 300$ out, buy Eth and invest in a good ICO. Rinse, repeat until you're at 10K. Invest that 10K into 10 different ICO's that offer a lot of coins in presale, and you can turn your original 500$ into 50-100K in a matter of years
If I have $500 I buy a lot of bitcoin, because it is a good investment. More people want to choose this coin due to good performance of this coin in crypto currency society. I think if you choose it to invest believe me you will never regret. Because I'm pretty sure that you are earn income, moreover this is the coin that a lot of potential to survive in digital currency community.

It's one of the few that might really see full global adoption, true, and it could easily go to 20K, but that's still 'barely' a x5 ROI. Sonm, Datum, Change, Nem, Ven, ... all have the potential to go x50
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
Stake's discord https://discord.gg/cZhK9vp
I heard about this ICO but I think it would be much better to spend this money on bitcoin. It has started to gain value and last time when it did, people really earned huge profits. Bitcoin is the best investment at present. It is far better in multiplying than any of the asset. It will look expensive at first but the good thing is, once bought simple holding on can give 5o times more profit.

Can't say I agree. It's one of the most stable and the safer choice for the time being, but it's also not going to get you any huge gains short term.
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
I heard about this ICO but I think it would be much better to spend this money on bitcoin. It has started to gain value and last time when it did, people really earned huge profits. Bitcoin is the best investment at present. It is far better in multiplying than any of the asset. It will look expensive at first but the good thing is, once bought simple holding on can give 5o times more profit.
Pages:
Jump to: