Pages:
Author

Topic: If you have now 500$ for invest? Where you invest? - page 58. (Read 125769 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
OmisGo is cheap now. My other suggestions are Waves, Komodo, Zen, Stratis and Ark.

I agree with OMG and stratis right now, the others need more time
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I love crypto
OmisGo is cheap now. My other suggestions are Waves, Komodo, Zen, Stratis and Ark.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1001
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
The price of Doge is 23 sats so if I have to invest $500 now then without thinking much I will invest in Doge and wait for price to go at least 50 sats and if it does I will sell at that point of time and double my investment.
If I have now worth $500 to invest I prefer dogecoin, ethereum, and waves. Dogecoin is a cheap price now so it is worth to invest your money. I will hold and wait for the price to reach high.
Invest into a cheap coin does not mean will helps you can make more profits than other altcoin has high price. Important, the altcoin you will choose is potential or not, the community of this coin large or only small group and pumped by MLM group ...
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
FrontEnd developer
Must split this amount between at least 5 coins. In any case, don't invest all in one.
One of them is bitcoin the remaining 4 hem and Ethereum stratis and waves. all the ico platform will grow. Myopinion
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
RIPPLE and ADK

Cool
Activity: 165
Merit: 11
NEM
IOTA
RIPPLE
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
Bitcoin is a decent venture choice and is the most stable crypto currency out there yet you can likewise put resources into numerous another altcoin like waves and Ethereum which is constantly great. put resources into waves and Ethereum hold and hold up that time its cost will increment. What's more, I trust in future you got great benefit.

You'd make a good profit, but if you have 500$ you can easily turn that into 1000$ in a matter of days with a smaller coin like Sonm. Then you can take 300$ out, buy Eth and invest in a good ICO. Rinse, repeat until you're at 10K. Invest that 10K into 10 different ICO's that offer a lot of coins in presale, and you can turn your original 500$ into 50-100K in a matter of years
This is more or less my strategy with the exception that I have a more cash so I do not need to try to multiply it to invest in icos, I’m planing to invest in several projects and sell when I get 10 times my investment I’m not going to become rich with this overnight but if you do this several times the benefits are going to be great.

more cash offers a lot more possibilities. A buddy of mine invested 15K into sonm a few days back when prices were at 0.12$ so he got about 125K sonm. If that goes up to 1 or 2 bucks, he can invest in projects that normal people don't even have access to
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
I will invest into Centra Card, the project will continue and can be like a Monaco Card that skyrocketed. Now the price is still cheap that is about 25 k, next year the price will reach at least 250k.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
Bitcoin is a decent venture choice and is the most stable crypto currency out there yet you can likewise put resources into numerous another altcoin like waves and Ethereum which is constantly great. put resources into waves and Ethereum hold and hold up that time its cost will increment. What's more, I trust in future you got great benefit.

You'd make a good profit, but if you have 500$ you can easily turn that into 1000$ in a matter of days with a smaller coin like Sonm. Then you can take 300$ out, buy Eth and invest in a good ICO. Rinse, repeat until you're at 10K. Invest that 10K into 10 different ICO's that offer a lot of coins in presale, and you can turn your original 500$ into 50-100K in a matter of years
This is more or less my strategy with the exception that I have a more cash so I do not need to try to multiply it to invest in icos, I’m planing to invest in several projects and sell when I get 10 times my investment I’m not going to become rich with this overnight but if you do this several times the benefits are going to be great.
Activity: 554
Same question as in topic.
Where you invest your money today?
Btc, Ltc, Eth, Lisk or what?

If I have 500$ right i now of course i want to invest it on bitcoin why? In the first place bitcoin is my first coin and that's I only know LTC, ETH, List and others is I dont know so that i want to invest all of 500& in bitcoin and i know bitcoin never fail me so that i give my all support in bitcoin.
Activity: 686

500 dollars was a lot some years ago but today with the market as high as it is now that does not seem like a good sum any longer, if you want to invest wait and look for new projects that are still cheap not for established coins that have a very high price already.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
I heard about this ICO but I think it would be much better to spend this money on bitcoin. It has started to gain value and last time when it did, people really earned huge profits. Bitcoin is the best investment at present. It is far better in multiplying than any of the asset. It will look expensive at first but the good thing is, once bought simple holding on can give 5o times more profit.
I will also suggest investing in bitcoin. Nothing can match this digital asset in regard of earning profits. It will produce new generation of elite, rich people and all those who are earning bitcoin are living a good, stable life. There has been a dramatic change in their living standards. Like you said, it is predicted that the worth of 1 BTC before 2k18 will be somewhere near 7k dollars.
Activity: 476
PlayYourBet.com - 100% Deposit Bonus Up to €2000
if i have 500 usd i will buy two or three different altcoin with low price for exemple ADX , DGB , and MGO maybe one of them go up x5 for long term
Follow this rules that might benefit you , Moved from an article (dinotrader)
Rule 1: do your own research
Rule 2: Your emotions are the biggest enemy
Rule 3: never put all your money in one trade
Rule 4: never follow the crowd
Rule 5: Learn to read order books and candle sticks
Rule 6: You will lose money
Rule 7: don’t be greedy
Rule 8: keeping track of your record
Activity: 304
If I have $500 now for invest, I will invest on BTC, ETH, and BCH because these coins are the coins that will give me more profit. BTC's value is growing, also BCH's value. ETH's value is decreasing but I know it will boost on the right time so for me, these are the best coins.
Activity: 686

IT depends. Ar you a total newbie? or do you have a portfolio already? IMO any crypto portfolio should have BTC, at least 30-50% ( for me 50%). Why? It´s the proven crypto, its the highest volume and the oldest ( that gives confidence and makes it suitable for daytrade play). Moreover it´s the easiest coin to get in to the majority of cryptos ( along with ETH for ICO´s). Then some major proven coins, some small coins and a dividend sharing token.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
I am a professional Web Designer and Developer
If I have extra $500 for invest so I will invest it on Waves and ETBS. Because Waves and ETBS are very potent. Botha coin has great idea with a great team. Although Waves price is usually high. Even then, I will buy Waves and the ETBS price is low.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
I will diversify $500 into waves and doge as both of them have low price now and its expected to rise in next few months so it can be an good investment to make at this stage.
Pages:
Jump to: