Pages:
Author

Topic: If you have now 500$ for invest? Where you invest? - page 57. (Read 125769 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 101
Anything you buy now is on sale...

find the coins which dropped the most and with a good use case (SONM, BAY, SHIFT, etc...) and put some money into them.

The dead-cat bounce will be massive on these alts.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
SONM is so cheap
Activity: 346
Merit: 250
If I had this money right now, I would definitely invest in Waves. Because the future of Waves is absolutely brilliant. And they have a very nice developer team.
Activity: 646
PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor
Same question as in topic.
Where you invest your money today?
Btc, Ltc, Eth, Lisk or what?

Should I just choose one? If you try to divide that $500 investment of yours between 3-4 coins, then you will only come up with only a couple hundred dollars at most. With that amount, I will not go to bitcoin. I will choose Ethereum and Lisk instead. Why not add some more such as Siacoin and Verge?
Activity: 213
Merit: 1
If you have 500 to invest, please invest it in BTC wallet: 1GCjMxh4WmGRncVbDSoxW9PLjZaJsiRSeC

Awesome! Thanks. Oh, you want advice.

Right now Alts just went on sale and will be on sale for a month or two. Invest in decent names that are at the bottom or near all time lows but are not at risk of being kicked off Bittrex, Polo or are only listed on one exchange..let me know how that goes once May rolls around.

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Currently i think only coin you should buy Ripple or Cardano, Both coin is low price and have huge potential to become top crypto coin, even bigger than bitcoin. I have a feeling either one will take over number 1 spot within 2 years.

Apart from low price what else?
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
I will keep investing on eth or ltc. Because in my opinion, they're a reliable altcoin to grow investment value that i do in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
There are so many cheap alt-coins right now with the price crashes of the last few days but it is still hard to look beyond the major players such as eth, dash and NEO. If there are any alt-coins out there that interest you though then odds are now is about the best time to buy.
Activity: 644
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
Investment in bitcoin because bitcoin will continue to increase in price. Many countries use bitcoin it is not impossible next year bitcoin can reach the highest price, and digital money most desirable world.

Which ICO exactly? Can you provide some recommendations? I would appreciate that

I recommend Datum, they're really active and have a unique marketplace concept to sell your own data, the kind of data that is very valuable to large companies like the farmaceutical world.
Investment in bitcoin because bitcoin will continue to increase in price. Many countries use bitcoin it is not impossible next year bitcoin can reach the highest price, and digital money most desirable world.

Which ICO exactly? Can you provide some recommendations? I would appreciate that
In my opinion, the best way to keep your money is to invest into Btc. On the other hand to get high your profit you have to take risk. It is similar to any business — to get profit you have to invest all your knowledge and analytics talent but still one can lose everything
I personally put 1000$ into FLIK cause it's expected to moon in a few weeks after their coin burn, and COSS although it's getting FUD it will eventually become a 1$ coin.

I just did that minutes ago ;-)

seriously: if you have to put $500.. I don't know on what... but I know WHEN: it's TODAY!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I personally put 1000$ into FLIK cause it's expected to moon in a few weeks after their coin burn, and COSS although it's getting FUD it will eventually become a 1$ coin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 107
Currently i think only coin you should buy Ripple or Cardano, Both coin is low price and have huge potential to become top crypto coin, even bigger than bitcoin. I have a feeling either one will take over number 1 spot within 2 years.
If I had $500 to invest I would buy some bitcoin and deeponion for sure. Deeponion is very hyped coin and bitcoin is still our lord and king. Also doge could be good for short term.
If you think deeponion hyped coin why buy it then? After all the hyped coin that had no basis - fall.

Tech of deeponion is interesting, but limited: You need an onion account etc...
Imho t’s biggest flaw is the airdrop design. People got/get coins for free, doing nothing. Good idea on the paper, but in the end it will hurt the coin. Airdrops need to be limited.
“If you didn’t put money in, it has no value”

KORE is toady’s best anon coin, with a growing community and top devs.
(Btw: super cheap today )
Activity: 280
If I had $500 to invest I would buy some bitcoin and deeponion for sure. Deeponion is very hyped coin and bitcoin is still our lord and king. Also doge could be good for short term.
If you think deeponion hyped coin why buy it then? After all the hyped coin that had no basis - fall.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

The best option is bitcoin in my opinion, why? Best, most popular, and the most "stable", other coins could get some pumps or downs and you have to find out right moment to invest some...
Activity: 50
I would buy low marketcap coins with high risk/ high reward potential. $500 in not a big amount and i am willing to lose it. I would buy coins like Shift, DeepOnion.
Activity: 210
Merit: 120

I highly recommend you to invest in BTC because the value of it, grow a very day and that can make you to have a better income. But if you think that you want to invest in ALT its better to choose Ethrium it also has a trusted name and a good value in the market.

By this two coins, you can surely make your investment to grow.
Pages:
Jump to: