Pages:
Author

Topic: If you have now 500$ for invest? Where you invest? - page 60. (Read 125769 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 259
I would divide it between Deeponion, NVST, NEO and Bitcoin. At least two of the three first options will give huge returns according to me. Bitcoin as a safety wedge.
Activity: 420
Merit: 282
Bitcoin is a decent venture choice and is the most stable crypto currency out there yet you can likewise put resources into numerous another altcoin like waves and Ethereum which is constantly great. put resources into waves and Ethereum hold and hold up that time its cost will increment. What's more, I trust in future you got great benefit.

You'd make a good profit, but if you have 500$ you can easily turn that into 1000$ in a matter of days with a smaller coin like Sonm. Then you can take 300$ out, buy Eth and invest in a good ICO. Rinse, repeat until you're at 10K. Invest that 10K into 10 different ICO's that offer a lot of coins in presale, and you can turn your original 500$ into 50-100K in a matter of years
If I have $500 I buy a lot of bitcoin, because it is a good investment. More people want to choose this coin due to good performance of this coin in crypto currency society. I think if you choose it to invest believe me you will never regret. Because I'm pretty sure that you are earn income, moreover this is the coin that a lot of potential to survive in digital currency community.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
i invest in btc ltc and eth.. ripple too
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
Bitcoin is a decent venture choice and is the most stable crypto currency out there yet you can likewise put resources into numerous another altcoin like waves and Ethereum which is constantly great. put resources into waves and Ethereum hold and hold up that time its cost will increment. What's more, I trust in future you got great benefit.

You'd make a good profit, but if you have 500$ you can easily turn that into 1000$ in a matter of days with a smaller coin like Sonm. Then you can take 300$ out, buy Eth and invest in a good ICO. Rinse, repeat until you're at 10K. Invest that 10K into 10 different ICO's that offer a lot of coins in presale, and you can turn your original 500$ into 50-100K in a matter of years
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Activity: 149
500$ is very good to risk one good ICO, now upcoming Pally ICO, if they hit exchange with market cap 4 500 000 0 $ it will be 10x ico price.
So 500$ = 5000$ Smiley
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
If you have $ 500 invested then it is best to look for cheap altcoin to invest because it will match your profit at this time. The list of cheap altcoin present is XVG, RDD, ADA, DOGE should invest now
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Same question as in topic.
Where you invest your money today?
Btc, Ltc, Eth, Lisk or what?

Baba! Simple Buy Bitcoin ! Dont buy anything which will make you 500$ to 400$ then might be 250$
Just Buy bitcoin and It will be 750$ soon !

Thanks

investing in bitcoin will give you a safe investment because the fluctuations are not as fast as on altcoin, let alone buy bitcoin at this time is the right choice to get a profit in theshort term because bitcoin continues to experience upward trend today but if you want a bigger profit even doubled, you can invest in altcoin but it will certainly be a bit risky
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
Go all in on Sonm, they'll go x10 before the year is over, x200 before 2020 no doubt in my mind. Read their whitepaper, check out the graph, observe the team, and tell me I'm wrong
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
I'm sure you won't get the exact same answer.  Try to pick a few of the top coins and sell them high buy them back at lower price. Use maths instead of emotions. Patient and strong hands will help. Good luck! Wink
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
Although I am a noob but i have done my research, I would be buying waves tokens for all the money i had that i intended to put into crypto. Will all the partnerships that are coming in future, this is going to cross 50USD in 8-10 months for sure.
Your prediction is simply too positive waves is a good project but to think it can give you 1000% in profits in just a matter of months is being too naive, you may say that this happened already and I will agree but that only means you are late to the party.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Yes, that is not too much money, i would definetely invest those $500 in any coin between top 50 and 75, and it would be better if it's price is below $1, that would make it very easy to take profits if it makes a 2x or 3x.
Considering that it is not too much money, you can not make a good plan of investment.. If you want to invest safe, then invest in ethereum, but with $500 you can buy 1.8 aprox, and you have to wait until it reaches $750 each to make a considerable profit.
Activity: 560
Merit: 217
If i have 500$ to invest i would like to invest to cindicator token or atlant. I think these two token has a potential room to grow..we will see. But today south korean ban ico t9ken. I dont know what will happ3ned to this crypto world.
Activity: 201
https://rangersprotocol.com/

It is on btc or eth. Among these five, for me these two are the most reliable coins. I have proven the capabilities and usabilty of these coins and they are good. Maybe it is good to provide room for other alt coins, to test their capabilities, but still, these two is on priority. Less risk for me since i have known these coin for a pretty good time
litecoin is a good coin too. it's quite few years because dev leave project. now he comeback and have many support so I think litecoin can make some big move soon
Activity: 292
Merit: 102
Bounty Detective

It is on btc or eth. Among these five, for me these two are the most reliable coins. I have proven the capabilities and usabilty of these coins and they are good. Maybe it is good to provide room for other alt coins, to test their capabilities, but still, these two is on priority. Less risk for me since i have known these coin for a pretty good time
Activity: 140

Baba! Simple Buy Bitcoin ! Dont buy anything which will make you 500$ to 400$ then might be 250$
Just Buy bitcoin and It will be 750$ soon !

Thanks
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
It's interesting to have all the kinds of topic for a newbie like me. Based on majority opinion and personal research here, I can carefully select what coin do I have to invest in form the narrowed down list  Grin
Activity: 441
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

if I have $ 500 I will only invest it for Bitcoin nothing else.
the reason that Bitcoin is the future.
Activity: 65
Bringing copy-trading to the cryptocurrency market

Hi, With all opportunities that crypto currencies offer - you can easily diversify. You never know which coin can shoot +1000%
If there would be professional traders with great experience and track record available for copy-trade. Would you follow to profit together?

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
My favorite coin is INFX at the moment. It's completely under the radar. The devs will release the roadmap and other informations in 18 days. Take a look.

http://whalesfriend.com/alpha-dolphin-influxcoin/
Pages:
Jump to: