Pages:
Author

Topic: If you have now 500$ for invest? Where you invest? - page 55. (Read 125769 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Unfortunately i have no amount of $500 but if i have $500 firstly i invest Ethereum because this is my favorite coin and my future dream depend on Ethereum. Secondly i invest NEO this is another high potential coin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
Buy the alts now that they're down, prices didn't drop because the alts are bad, they dropped because everyone seems to want bitcoingold for free. Once that craze is over, people will invest their money back in the alts. I believe Bitcoin should be comfortable sitting at 45% marketcap dominance, which means about 10% (by the time the fork happens) should flow right back into the alts (and ofcourse some fiat). I believe close to 15 billion will go right back to the top 5% best alts out there (NEO, SONM, ETH, LTC, LSK, ...), so please, don't try to chase a pump that's gonna make you 5% profits, get in on the alt pump that's gonna get you 500% profits

Not sure about 500% profits, I do the same but will be very happy and satisfied with 80% profit Wink ... but for the most part I agree with your analysis.

I enjoy reading your posts and listen more to it than most of the "noise" here.  Thanks.

Thanks man, likewise! The reason I say 500% is because I believe NEO could go to 150$ in 1 year, Sonm could go to 1$ before the year is over, and so on. Indeed 80% profits are great, but I'm really optimistic about upcoming market changes. For starters, I believe WallStreet is actively trying to get involved in cryptocurrency, which means a lot of new money will flow into this market. A 200 billion total cap by the end of the year seems highly plausible
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
I would put half of that amount on UNIFY. Relatively new project with great developers team and a nice community. Mined coin (finished). NO ICO. Price is very low at the moment, and the supply is also low (by now around 17 millions). There is also signature campaign and bounties still running.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
not sure for waves but Confideal is interesting, just read about it on facebook
I read about Conf ideal a little while ago and I also found it as a good option for a new investor. However, in my opinion, it will be better to not invest all of the amount there. Actually, it will be much better to buy some bitcoin and then wait for few weeks or months but in order to get profits time to time, he must start trading also because it is the best.

Nowadays bitcoin's price flucutuates more than 1000 USD from the past one week so buying bitcoins may cause the failure, if you looking into bitcoin buying you can target it for short term profit.
If wish to aim for long term profit you have wait more than 6 months atleast to find the next bump which crosses more than 6k USD in the chart.
I will suggest you invest on purchasing the ETH, Ripple and ECH at this moment. Their potential bump like a shampine.
Activity: 224
Korecoin  a  x10
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
I would buy Zencash, Syscoin, Eth and Korecoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 122
Buy the alts now that they're down, prices didn't drop because the alts are bad, they dropped because everyone seems to want bitcoingold for free. Once that craze is over, people will invest their money back in the alts. I believe Bitcoin should be comfortable sitting at 45% marketcap dominance, which means about 10% (by the time the fork happens) should flow right back into the alts (and ofcourse some fiat). I believe close to 15 billion will go right back to the top 5% best alts out there (NEO, SONM, ETH, LTC, LSK, ...), so please, don't try to chase a pump that's gonna make you 5% profits, get in on the alt pump that's gonna get you 500% profits

Not sure about 500% profits, I do the same but will be very happy and satisfied with 80% profit Wink ... but for the most part I agree with your analysis.

I enjoy reading your posts and listen more to it than most of the "noise" here.  Thanks.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
ETH should be flying over $500 by December.
Activity: 64
I would invest in Bitcoin and still in Ethereum. To strong coins.

I was a big fun of ETH  but an't say the same now. At that moment I invested into Confideal and Jibrel Network for sure
Why will you ever compare any of these coins to ETH. They are pretty new coins with their ICO ongoing in which they are using the same ETH token platform you are condemning for them. ETH is a pretty established coin already with a huge innovative project backing it which has given rise to most of these coins including the ones you have mentioned. So, you might want to consider keep being a fan of ETH rather than risking into new projects if you ask me Grin

But keep holding eth and risking into new promising and selective projects only with the affordable limit will not hurt anyone.

ETH could be good as there will be a big update soon.
Activity: 448
Merit: 281
I read about Conf ideal a little while ago and I also found it as a good option for a new investor. However, in my opinion, it will be better to not invest all of the amount there. Actually, it will be much better to buy some bitcoin and then wait for few weeks or months but in order to get profits time to time, he must start trading also because it is the best.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
I would invest in Bitcoin and still in Ethereum. To strong coins.

I was a big fun of ETH  but an't say the same now. At that moment I invested into Confideal and Jibrel Network for sure
Why will you ever compare any of these coins to ETH. They are pretty new coins with their ICO ongoing in which they are using the same ETH token platform you are condemning for them. ETH is a pretty established coin already with a huge innovative project backing it which has given rise to most of these coins including the ones you have mentioned. So, you might want to consider keep being a fan of ETH rather than risking into new projects if you ask me Grin

But keep holding eth and risking into new promising and selective projects only with the affordable limit will not hurt anyone.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
I've been wanting to invest more in BTC, but I think i missed the boat on that.  I'll probably wait now and see if it dips back down momentarily.  If so, I'll be waiting on the sidelines to grab more while it's still low. 

Activity: 168
https://eloncity.io/
How about KNC? Maybe BMC could go to the moon.
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
I've been wanting to invest more in BTC, but I think i missed the boat on that.  I'll probably wait now and see if it dips back down momentarily.  If so, I'll be waiting on the sidelines to grab more while it's still low. 
Activity: 42
if you are ready for the risk - UnikoinGold or Confideal. waves are also popular

Probably you can also look at SONM, Centra, Eidoo these are going to make an impact in a month or two.

Also heard much about Confideal in Facebook last week, all the groups I read suddenly started to post about that project.
Activity: 28
if you are ready for the risk - UnikoinGold or Confideal. waves are also popular
I am planning keep a bit of bitcoins, the ability to fork (it may not happen)
Buy out, if you have and buy (if you have not bought it yet) - small project with prospects that has slipped, for example atlant or confideal
Activity: 9
SONM is so cheap
SOMM is cheap, but will it boom? Waves and Confideal is good opinion.
Activity: 642
Merit: 259
What's the time span? If it's for 3 years investment I would buy 250$ worth of Bitcoin and 250$ worth of Ethereum.
If it's for 3 months investment I would buy 250$ worth of Taas and 250$ worth of Coindash.
Pages:
Jump to: