Pages:
Author

Topic: If you have now 500$ for invest? Where you invest? - page 54. (Read 125769 times)

Activity: 751
Merit: 253
All in btc. Buy it now. It will be more expensive right before the fork(s). Buy and hodl!

Apparently in November there will be a great increase in value, as it this truth? We will see for a while, however, I still recommend buying and holding a bitcoin in your wallet.
Activity: 130
Merit: 14
All in btc. Buy it now. It will be more expensive right before the fork(s). Buy and hodl!

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Prontapay
Depends how risky you are and how long you want to wait+are you planning to trade
Activity: 286
Merit: 250
I dont like to run too much risks, soo i would invest all of them into doge, thats a nice and stabe currencie fluctuating around 17-23 satoshis, soo with just 1 satoshis difference between buy and sell orders it will be instant profit without taking a huge risk, crypto are very unstable due to bitcoin boom.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Probably half of it in Neblio. Rest in Neo.
Activity: 87
Merit: 11
I'd put half of it in BTC, 1/4 ETH and rest into some top 10 alts like NEO, IOTA, XMR + some into a low cap shitcoin and look at the portfolio after a year.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
simple electroneum...for mining on mob...will be huge.
if thinking for high probability I guess new sets of idea will gather a huge supports but its always have a big risk when placing an investment
inside an ico project better to always check every aspects of the coin, includes the team behind and the usefulness of the system, after assessing
then its time to decide.
Activity: 140
I'll invest it as to where I think it's going to double my money like bitcoin trading for example. We all know that the value of bitcoin  right now is getting higher, but still have to be cautious and be very careful on choosing an investment site that is legit and safe.
Activity: 586
Merit: 251
IBM and Stellar have become the partnership, So if I have $500, I will buy 12,500 XLM. I will wait until it goes up 50%, I will sell to get $750. I get profit $250.  Grin
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
bông
Same question as in topic.
Where you invest your money today?
Btc, Ltc, Eth, Lisk or what?

The suggestions you give are good and potential coin.
You can rest assured with your money when you keep them.
Nxt, Dgb, Ark, Gnt, ... are also good choices.
You can join the ICO, it can help you x2, even x10 your money.
Activity: 151
Merit: 11
with just 500 to have  decent gain i would go with high risk/high reward investment
something like bitshares that has crashed after being delisted from bittrex, but you can't be sure it will recover a lot

or if you don't want to risk much, choose some medium risk investment but hold for a super long time , like RADS coin
Activity: 413

Well it would be safe if we save that $500, theirs always a time for that we must be patient to wait for the bigger price value. Investing now is just a gambling that if you release your money then bring the pressure and better not regret for what you've done. Even though it's not that big but its about money, its hard to find money.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Unfortunately i have no amount of $500 but if i have $500 firstly i invest Ethereum because this is my favorite coin and my future dream depend on Ethereum. Secondly i invest NEO this is another high potential coin.
- I think $ 500 is not too large amount of money that you did not earn, you just need to work hard, write the post and upgrade your rankings in forum then join the signature campaigns, you can earn 500 dollars easily
- With 500 dollars, investing in ethereum would be a great choice, because it is a very potential coin, many people judge it will replace Bitcoin in a distant future, however, you will be waiting for a long time to get a profit from it. I like to invest in Lisk more, it also has a lot of potential and is often pumped strong, its current price is not too high, $ 500 invested in it is very reasonable
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
$500 is not an big capital to invest to be honest so it won't be worth to invest in bitcoins as it will give me very less proportion of bitcoins so I will divert my investment towards altcoins and at that stage after doing a good research I will choose some altcoins that have very low price but have tendency to grow in future and if decision goes wrong then who knows I may even double or triple my investment in quick time.
Definitely your right if I have $500 in my pocket I just invest it also into my bitcoin wallet. I do it because I'm pretty sure that bitcoin value were increase more in the future, due to when days past the value of bitcoin in the market were increasing more. Due to in demand value of bitcoin more people are invest on this coin some people are attract to engage business because they want to become rich thru help of bitcoin.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0

really if i have that much of amount i have to invest in bit coins and eth coins. really it has good booming present in the market. so i would like to invest in both are. if we have to invest in bit coin it can gives more profit to us. and try to invest in the eth coins next year its price going to hike so i have to invest in this both. try to invest in bit coin it can gives you more profit for you. actually present in the market its price getting in to raising so  i would like to buy bit coins and eth coins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Ether Addict
simple electroneum...for mining on mob...will be huge.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
$500 is not an big capital to invest to be honest so it won't be worth to invest in bitcoins as it will give me very less proportion of bitcoins so I will divert my investment towards altcoins and at that stage after doing a good research I will choose some altcoins that have very low price but have tendency to grow in future and if decision goes wrong then who knows I may even double or triple my investment in quick time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
In your place I'd  rather invest in ICO.
But of course the risks are higher.
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
I'd invest all in NEO, but each to their own.
Activity: 347
😶😶😶😶😶
It al depends on where you wanna go?
If you want to win like 200 dollar u can invest in A top 10 coin from coinmarketcap
But If you want to win A couple of thousands u have to invest in coin thats on the bottom of coinmarketcap
The risk is bigger but if you win, you Will win serious money
Choices, choices  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: