Pages:
Author

Topic: If you want to live longer - page 4. (Read 3010 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 0
November 22, 2018, 05:10:25 AM
If you want to live longer, do the things that will make you happy.  Smiley
Activity: 66
November 22, 2018, 03:52:49 AM
You have to workout, do sports, and happy to enjoy your life. But you must cafefull what you eat
Activity: 26
November 21, 2018, 03:10:44 PM
Not sure. I'm afraid of being weak and helpless
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
November 21, 2018, 01:18:59 PM
There are numerous of things that you should stop doing, if you want to live longer. First of all, stop smoking. If you are smoking cigarettes, you know how hard it is to quite smoking, but smoking is a cause of cancer. Smoking can rob you of a decade of life.
Activity: 71
November 21, 2018, 12:53:43 PM
If you really want to live a longer life eat every other day.  There is no reason to eat food everyday.  Our bodies are not designed to eat massive amounts everyday, thats why we have a huge problem with diabetes.  We store fat for a reason.  We are meant to go long periods of time without food.

Every animal on earth will have their lifespan increased significantly by calorie restriction.

To put it simply eating = aging.

Nah. I think what we need is to live a healthy lifestyle. Yes, intermittent fasting helps a lot, but it won't really do much if you don't eat healthy foods. That, and proper exercise plus positive attitude is what we need to live a long, healthy and happy life. At least until a technology is invented that will allow us to live longer than most... which is probably never. Sad
Activity: 38
November 21, 2018, 10:25:17 AM
I guess eating healthy food and exercising every morning, good relationship with God, you know, take care of yourself.
Activity: 136
November 21, 2018, 09:04:35 AM
I do not believe in this! There is a need every day. Otherwise, just die prematurely.
copper member
Activity: 22
🎨 Design crypto and space 🚀
November 07, 2018, 04:42:57 PM
I think if you want to live longer you should comply with food fractions, also move and sleep enough.
Activity: 94
Merit: 1
November 07, 2018, 03:12:27 PM
Eating good food is good. More so, more of fruit and vegetables will make you live longer.
Activity: 72
Merit: 2
November 07, 2018, 02:37:53 PM
Do you want to live forever? Quit smoking and quit drinking, start eating healthy and exercise daily because there isn't a technology that exist right now that can extend our life that easily.
Activity: 42
November 07, 2018, 12:44:54 PM
if u want to live longer u should not drink alcohol. also don't eat a lot, especially fat products, fast food. do sport, walk a lot and have a lot positive emotions)))) Wink Smiley
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
November 07, 2018, 09:36:12 AM
I think being single helps with living longer, I think most men beg to die later on!!
Activity: 28
November 06, 2018, 09:49:57 PM
Workout, minimize carbs/sugar and have a positive outlook in life!
Activity: 68
November 06, 2018, 02:32:17 PM
I don't know about skipping meal every other day but you could practice intermittent fasting. That and living a healthy lifestyle and exercising. This should help you live longer. It won't stop aging but it will help you age gracefully.
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
November 06, 2018, 10:27:15 AM
Eat healthy food, enjoy life and exercise.
Activity: 23
November 06, 2018, 02:18:20 AM
Just try to move and sleep enough. And don't eat too much junk food Smiley
Activity: 4
November 05, 2018, 07:54:48 PM
If you really want to live a longer life eat every other day.  There is no reason to eat food everyday.  Our bodies are not designed to eat massive amounts everyday, thats why we have a huge problem with diabetes.  We store fat for a reason.  We are meant to go long periods of time without food.

Every animal on earth will have their lifespan increased significantly by calorie restriction.

To put it simply eating = aging.

I don't think that eating every 2 days will help live longer. Is your affirmation based on a study? Do you have any links to prove the research?
I think that doing what you've said will only lead to fast weight loss in the beginning and if kept like this, the stomach will get smaller and smaller and will require less and less food which means low nutrients and proteins which leads to an imminent death.
So, your solution for immortality is based on nothing.
Activity: 6
November 05, 2018, 07:32:52 PM
I also want to live more, any plant to make tea with to live more?
Activity: 56
November 05, 2018, 05:16:13 PM
Just do some sports and eat healthy food, probably it'll help))
Activity: 70
November 05, 2018, 02:45:49 PM
You can eat anytime you want, but eat healthily. Sometimes you may let yourself eat something junk, but it's important to follow your nutrition. It's weird not to eat the whole day - it may lead you to nutritional problems.
Pages:
Jump to: