Pages:
Author

Topic: If you want to live longer - page 6. (Read 3010 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
October 17, 2018, 03:11:46 PM
If want to live if there was any way I wanted to live.There was no instrument in the world that could be saved if he had a life, but of course,I wanted to live that life forever.So there is no way of life to die but there is no way to die.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
October 17, 2018, 01:56:05 PM
If you really want to live a longer life eat every other day.  There is no reason to eat food everyday.  Our bodies are not designed to eat massive amounts everyday, thats why we have a huge problem with diabetes.  We store fat for a reason.  We are meant to go long periods of time without food.

Every animal on earth will have their lifespan increased significantly by calorie restriction.

To put it simply eating = aging.

Seriously? To live a longer life, you need to eat less, the author, what did you smoke?
Activity: 378
October 10, 2018, 07:46:10 AM
I do not think that it is necessary to approach this cardinally so because a person should eat every day, perhaps more selectively, but still everyone!
Activity: 19
October 10, 2018, 07:38:05 AM
Now eating too much food can lead to widespread diseases. If you want to have good health and live a long life you should choose fresh foods that are safe and need a proper diet.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 10, 2018, 06:24:23 AM
Many diseases are caused by diet, but I think life is very short. If we don't enjoy food, our life will lose a lot of colors, isn't it?
Activity: 10
October 10, 2018, 06:19:59 AM
If you really want to live a longer life eat every other day.  There is no reason to eat food everyday.  Our bodies are not designed to eat massive amounts everyday, thats why we have a huge problem with diabetes.  We store fat for a reason.  We are meant to go long periods of time without food.

Every animal on earth will have their lifespan increased significantly by calorie restriction.

What you describe is not correct. You have to eat as much as your energy you spent. If you dont spend energy then you can eat every other day but you will feel echaisted and unable to do anything.
Activity: 98
October 10, 2018, 06:08:14 AM
I am not really fan of living long but I believe in living life to the fullest. (Because death is just around the corner.) Sure way to be happy is to grateful of what we have. Just enjoy our lives, pursue our happiness.

I agree! What is the point of living if you cannot enjoy the joys of life? Including delicious food Cheesy
Activity: 60
October 10, 2018, 04:53:45 AM
I am not really fan of living long but I believe in living life to the fullest. (Because death is just around the corner.) Sure way to be happy is to grateful of what we have. Just enjoy our lives, pursue our happiness.
Activity: 84
October 10, 2018, 04:46:51 AM
I totally disagree with you. Aging is to eat periodically.
Activity: 308
October 09, 2018, 05:08:38 PM

I don't eat dinner and I feel great. And during summer time I eat vegetables only.

How much or how little do you weight?
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
October 09, 2018, 10:44:50 AM
I agree that you can not eat much. but there is a need every day! If you constantly starve, you can die ahead of time. Shocked
Activity: 57
September 27, 2018, 10:49:08 AM

I don't eat dinner and I feel great. And during summer time I eat vegetables only.
Activity: 83
September 27, 2018, 09:01:45 AM
Wow! I love your perspective about reading. It makes a whole lot of sense. Thanks for sharing.
Activity: 28
September 27, 2018, 05:18:14 AM
If you want to live long, you need a relaxed spirit of a healthy body. You should have a healthy diet, exercise and in particular, you should have a love life.
Activity: 28
September 14, 2018, 11:08:19 AM

You can not determine your life, In this case, we must maintain physical health, especially regular consumption of foods such as vegetables, if we lose the balance, the body will not healthy and lack of vitamins.
Activity: 148
September 13, 2018, 10:56:47 AM
well from my perspective , if you want to live longer, its all up to you. The way you care for the body. Caring for the body is something you will pay for. Some serious folks dont take their health serious. They endulge themselves in smoking , and do lots of things that won't help the body and remember you gonna pay for it when you get it your old age. I think we have to always take our health serious in our teen age
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
September 12, 2018, 08:33:23 PM

There is no scientific basis that eating everyday is bad to people , we know that eating food is the important thing to do live our lives and food is the mostvimportant needs of people. Without food we cannot live , if you want to live longer you must have discipline in your own and in your own body , eating a lot of foods is really dangerous to our health but eating healthy foods will make our body immune to sickness. And we can live longer just have discipline and self control in our eating.
Activity: 1
September 12, 2018, 05:41:16 PM
Actually not only from the food that we must keep, but from our healthy lifestyle. We are also required to exercise every day to have a healthy body.

And also in order to hav a good health style you must marry the girl who truely loves you, not the one you just love because of those big organs. l think this may help.
Activity: 23
September 12, 2018, 04:28:17 PM
Eating healthy food is the key to living longer,  especially eating food with less fat and sufficient amount of fruits, secondly daily exercise will go a long way thirdly, sleeping as of when due, because without proper rest the body system may breakdown.
Activity: 13
September 12, 2018, 08:07:23 AM
the most important thing is to maintain our diet, especially not consuming food that can make us unhealthy, and food that is still hot because it can slowly damage internal organs, and no less important we have to exercise regularly
Pages:
Jump to: