Pages:
Author

Topic: If you want to live longer - page 7. (Read 3010 times)

Activity: 206
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 06:55:18 AM
If you really want to live a longer life eat every other day.  There is no reason to eat food everyday.  Our bodies are not designed to eat massive amounts everyday, thats why we have a huge problem with diabetes.  We store fat for a reason.  We are meant to go long periods of time without food.

Every animal on earth will have their lifespan increased significantly by calorie restriction.

To put it simply eating = aging.
for me the most important thing is not what and how much we eat but trying to meet the needs of the body, that's what matters most. how do you know that? quite often listen to your body's desires, then you will know which ones are not. the human body is very smart and knows what it needs
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 06:30:13 AM
I think food is necessary  for life and general well being. It is essential to consume well balanced diet in order to enjoy life to the fullest.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 04:36:14 PM
not all people on the planet eat so much that they develop diabetes. you need to eat healthy food every day and do not abuse the rare food. and all will be well
Activity: 25
September 08, 2018, 01:44:44 PM
If you want to live longer avoid eating and doing things that will cause harm to your health. Always think on the consequences that may happen after doing things that you know may have a negative effect to your life.
Activity: 14
September 07, 2018, 09:18:43 PM
Having a happiness life. Everyday with laugh. Do excercise or yoga
Activity: 50
September 07, 2018, 07:17:42 PM
maintain a healthy lifestyle and stay away from substances that tamper with the body system. i believe these as one of the keys to long life
Activity: 44
September 07, 2018, 07:00:24 PM
Eat healty foods and be happy always. Being depressed makes our body sick, prone to illness and it lessen tye function of our body
Activity: 180
Merit: 11
September 07, 2018, 12:00:54 PM
If you don't eat anything = you die sooner. If you eat so much bad things = you also die.

The point is choose the healthy food to eat and live the healthy life.
Activity: 121
September 07, 2018, 11:57:52 AM
Nobody wants their partner to do bad things. Now, when married, you might have someone who always reminds you and guides you to live a better life, for example, to remind you to eat healthy foods and forbid if you live an unhealthy life.
Activity: 44
September 06, 2018, 08:52:50 AM
Everyone want to live longer and healthy life.  Smiley
According to me if you want to live longer then do exercise daily and eat less.
Always eat healthy food and do yoga daily.
Activity: 14
September 06, 2018, 08:11:53 AM
in my opinion if I want to live longer, the most important thing is to take care of my health such as exercise, eating regularly, maintaining my diet, with complete food like four healthy five perfect, and things like that we have to do, and what more importantly the most important, I myself have to have a lot of desires that we must really achieve by ourselves God will give us a longer life.
Agree. Aside from, the most important is happiness. You need happiness for a long life.
Activity: 106
September 06, 2018, 07:34:16 AM
In general, then you need to eat so that the body receives nutrients, without this in any way!
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
September 06, 2018, 06:39:52 AM
Although I know that eating less can improve my health, I have no way to resist being hungry. I have low blood sugar. I feel very uncomfortable when I am hungry!
Activity: 93
September 06, 2018, 05:58:53 AM
I would say have a balance diet and a proper exercise. That is what would makes our body functional and active. Also when we exercise we excrete toxins that are harmful to the body.
Activity: 38
September 06, 2018, 05:51:13 AM
in my opinion if I want to live longer, the most important thing is to take care of my health such as exercise, eating regularly, maintaining my diet, with complete food like four healthy five perfect, and things like that we have to do, and what more importantly the most important, I myself have to have a lot of desires that we must really achieve by ourselves God will give us a longer life.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
September 06, 2018, 04:30:01 AM
Some good points brought up in this thread and particularly OP, but I don't think anyone has mentioned psychological well-being. Eating less and healthier, exercising and getting good sleep may help extend one's lifespan, but psychological well-being is equally as important. The two are interconnected.

Of course it is very important because I saw a documentary about Japanese old people who are living longer life and the key reason for that is the psychological well-being
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
September 06, 2018, 04:25:12 AM
Yeah true the less you eat you can live longer and it has scientifically proved by many researchers
Activity: 49
July 26, 2018, 07:44:30 AM
If you really want to live a longer life eat every other day.  There is no reason to eat food everyday.  Our bodies are not designed to eat massive amounts everyday, thats why we have a huge problem with diabetes.  We store fat for a reason.  We are meant to go long periods of time without food.

Every animal on earth will have their lifespan increased significantly by calorie restriction.

To put it simply eating = aging.
I do not agree with you, because I think that there is - does not mean aging. People are slowly killed by bad foods, not what they eat several times a day. If you want to live longer, eat right and most importantly on natural foods, preferably from your own garden. Also there is a nuance athlete who must eat more of the employee in the office, that is, the amount of food taken depends on the loads.
Activity: 5
July 26, 2018, 03:10:16 AM
In absolutely agree with previous opinion. But in Russian language the word HUMAN translates as ЧEЛOBEК, we can divide this word into two: ЧEЛO-face, BEК-century. It means that our face is given for us for 100 years. But with urban way of living, bad food and bad air and the technocratic society make our life shorter, MUCH shorter !!! Also previous people, as Noah lived more than 800 years,as we know, so it is possible to live more than 60-70 even 80 years. Do sport, don't drink alc or smoke cigarettes and life will be longer and easier)))
It is difficult to lead a healthy lifestyle in the city. Breathe clean air, eat healthy food, drink quality water. The only thing we can do is to play sports, though in the stuffy gyms. It is ideal to leave and live in the country, but few people will be able to decide on it.
By the way, as for the issue of drinking water, and you know that it is becoming smaller and smaller, the aquifer goes all the deeper, because of the extraction of natural resources.
Activity: 308
July 25, 2018, 12:44:13 PM

The life span of a human being was 120 years of age

Source?

Pages:
Jump to: