Pages:
Author

Topic: If your coin increased 40% - 200% in value over night. What would you do? - page 20. (Read 36210 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Understand, many people who hold coins in the long term, do not have the ability to instantly sell them. If I do not go into details, then to get my coins, I need to spend 2 working days and pay a small Commission. All this is done for my personal safety, as in our time threats towards crypto holders are not uncommon.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
I think so, that'll work my feet. Opening a position without them is crazy, because few people can monitor the market 24/7, and in this industry it is very necessary.
Activity: 129
International Digital Asset Platform
I would sell half, and the rest would be left for a long time. This is the best strategy if you do not want to lose profits.
Activity: 320
Merit: 17
free space pm if interessed
well i personally if the value of my coins were to go up so much i would sell the half of them to make profit and eventually buy them back at a later time when their value would come down again
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
It is a great profit for holding your altcoin. It is best to sell everything to earn a profit. Continue looking for other altcoin to buy. Or maybe buy altcoin when it drops. Do not try to keep it, because after being pumped like that those altcoin will die.
Activity: 96
Why not go 50/50. Half just go sell and other half just hold to have a more long term kind of profit. This would be good if that thing could happen, but it seems impossible.
Activity: 420
Merit: 113
We can not guess exactly how much the price increases and when. Sometimes it can be a very short time interval when the price rises and then falls all the time, and possibly the other way around, that the price will continue to rise in every situation.
Activity: 107
Do you continue hodling or sell? A lot of people say to hold no matter what happens and I'm not advocating daytrading but I think in a situation like this, it'd be advantageous to sell.

Thoughts? What would you do?
if this happens to me, then I will choose to sell it because now I am in desperate need of money.
besides that, I am a person who always feels panic, so if I hold it back then my mind will not calm down, even I cannot sleep.
Activity: 826
Merit: 11
Of course I would sell my holding at once because it is the opportunity we are all waiting for with regards to our holdings then I will wait again for it to go in dip and make some rebuy. I will just get my profit with my capital and invest again as usual so I still have something for the future. Who knows one of our assets will be just bitcoin and ethereum in terms of value so better not sell all our holdings. Leave some of it in your wallet and just forget about it for a couple of years. Just be positive that eventually it will give you huge gain in the future.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
i will sell half of it and leave half with that am not losing anything all what i want is profit like this in whatever coins i invested on
Activity: 108
I think that it is much better if you hold on to that coin for at least 2-3 days. Because, if that coin increased for as much as 50-200%, then people or investors might buy that coin hoping for a big profit. And of course, by the Law of Supply and demand, the price would increease much further.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
if it increases over night, i would definitely sell off, withdraw my profit and keep capital waiting for the next available dump scenarios

it it decreases, i would go back to my drawing board and figure out why the immense lost and where i got it wrong, move on and find my next perfect strike.
Activity: 340
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
depends on how tough you can hold your coins, but the best part of this is you sell your coin, because you have already great profit for that one. 200% is already great profit especially if you are holding more value of the coin, you can also buy back if you really think you could earn morethan what have you been earned. just make some good decision for it mate.
Activity: 139
If this will happen ever i will sell half of my coins because this is a good profit. And i think it is really a good time to sell. 40 to 200% is a good profit so i will never miss such type of opportunities.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
The optimal solution for me in this case is the sale of a specific token, especially if it can reach the target value I set.
Activity: 26
According To the Elliott wave analysis if you see a very sharp increase in price then that, means the injection of investments is made for a short term the price could go down at the same accelerated rate to it is better not to get greedy
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Well, if now such growth in the bear market, then I after such a jump will naturally sell it . too big growth in short span )
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
maybe I would hold the coins to the point when they start falling in price and then immediately sell
Activity: 322
If you get so rapid growth overnight, I immediately think about selling the coin. After all, there's no point in waiting for her to fall.
Activity: 45
For me, if the price of the coin has increased 200%, I would sell all of my coins right now because I think the price would decrease at once or in the following days. Then I would make a research and buy some of cheaper and potential coins to hold in order to make great profits.
Pages:
Jump to: