Pages:
Author

Topic: If your coin increased 40% - 200% in value over night. What would you do? - page 33. (Read 36210 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 0
When I buy some coin I clearly understand how many percent of the profit I want from it. I sell the coin after it reaches the price that I expect, when the trend line is broken. I will not be spellbound to watch its growth and hope that the price will go even higher. I'm not greedy
Activity: 69
Do you continue hodling or sell? A lot of people say to hold no matter what happens and I'm not advocating daytrading but I think in a situation like this, it'd be advantageous to sell.

Thoughts? What would you do?

Sell, take profits. What else are you waiting for? 100x?
In crypto you should not be greedy
Activity: 323
Merit: 100
It depends. If it increases due to pump some time usually I keep holding it. Usually the increase is due to a large decrease as well before. so sometimes I still see that price in usd whether it is good or not. Usually I do that.
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
What kind of investment? 100$ bounty? I would be happy. Risking 90% in one thing? Dump and buy a big huge tremendous lambo
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
If I already invested in a coin and if it will increase by 40% to 200% in value over night, likely I will sell it. I am not sure about this decision, but it depend on the case and how much I believe in this coin, and if I feel that this coin will increase more in the few days later, I will wait for it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 19
www.codex.one
40% and 200% is absolutely different situations . If project with solid technology get listed on a top-tier exchange 40% pump could be only beginning , while 200% is a huge pump and most likely it wil be corrected soon. So , if coin from my portfolio increased on 200% over night , I'd sell a half immediately and will be happy about it  Smiley I would also spread 25% via the limit sell order at +10-20% from current price rates and left the rest for a long term .
Activity: 140
I think that is not anyway an organic growth. Definitely the coin was manipulated and pumped and it would dump badly few days after. So I am selling that shii straight up.
Activity: 238
I would sell part of the investment at the peak of the rate, because this opportunity may not be very long. The whole point of preserving cryptocurrencies ultimately comes down to profit. Therefore, it is necessary to use such opportunities.This is the most reasonable solution if you want to make a profit
Activity: 30
I would sell because the price could fall.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
It depends on the coin. If this is an alt that I got recently and do not trust very much - I'll sell it right away. If it is something interesting - will hold
Activity: 120
It all depends on the amount of investment, I think I sold about 40% and the rest of the HOLD for a long time
Activity: 119
Definately sell most of these coins. 100% is the coolest profit we can expect, not talking about 200%. And if the coint will make 1000% net day - i would be ok, because i already get huge income.

Activity: 155
In my opinion, 40% is the very small amount, I think that if there is only 40 percent, then you have to leave it. On the other hand, 200% increased in value is a big opportunity to get much profit. If the project pumped, then it's bad decision to wait for the top, it is worth sell, dividing into several parts. We should always think wisely in terms of profit because bitcoin and altcoin are very volatile and unpredictable in condition.
Activity: 112
I'd probably wait a day or two and if the price seems kind of stable I would sell for sure, and probably take that coin into account for future transactions.
Activity: 110
I will sell some of my coins when the coins go up and during the day my coins will buy, because in the inveatasi we have to be smart in finding and making decisions when the price is high
Activity: 266
Do you continue hodling or sell? A lot of people say to hold no matter what happens and I'm not advocating daytrading but I think in a situation like this, it'd be advantageous to sell.

Thoughts? What would you do?
I would sell half, the rest held)
Activity: 50
If the value of a coin I have been holding increase overnight, I will sell it off. The reason why I have been holding the coin before is because the value was very low and if I should sell that time, it would be a loss for me. So if its value now increase overnight,I definitely have no other choice than to sell immediately in order to avoid another crash in its price. So I will sell it off so as to realize a huge profit
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
I will definitely sell off all of the coins. With a pump that high there is definitely a crash in prices coming so I know that I will sell off all of it, wait for the price to crash back down and then I will buy into the market again and buy the same coin. Or you could decide to sell off half of it and take out your initial investment so it's remaining your profit and no matter what happens you can just hold through it knowing you have your money out. So its better to sell off
Activity: 54
I will sell it if I think I have profits from the sale after it was deducted by the fees. In trading we do not need to be greedy to expect big profits because we also do not know whether the price will rise or turn down again.
Activity: 182
If my coin increase to that amount of percentage, I will quickly sell of and wait for the next market dip to buy them up again, or if the increase is not up to 200% then i might sell some percentage and still hold others.
Pages:
Jump to: