Pages:
Author

Topic: If your coin increased 40% - 200% in value over night. What would you do? - page 34. (Read 36210 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
If my asset or coin in crypto grow over 150% i sell it.
Is enough to get a profit.
I just wanna little profit when is true, and i don't want to take a loss and risk.
I play safe and take profit safe.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
Of course I would sell and fix profit and then may be wait till the correction phase. I suppose after such huge pump there would be a dump action or correction. If not and the token will grow even more I'll buy another asset but will be watching this token also.
Activity: 149
Merit: 2
I would fix profit, but point is that by doing this you will never become millionaire . Patience is a key of sucess. But in order to get 10x+, you've got to select coin properly and don't panic and don't sell after fluctuations. It is not that simple, but you have to learn doing that.
I think the most important thing is to invest free money and just wait for the moment when the exchange price will suit you. Many panic because they invest the last money and lose. And it's not a panic, it's just that people take their money from the market, because they have to live on something.
Activity: 168
It is obvious that you need to sell and then re buy back when it goes down, it always happen in this scenario that the price crashes later and goes down, it allways happen.

Nope, I will not panic to sell my altcoins automatically, and will still observe if it is going to increase much higher than that and if not i will set it immediately. Most crypto traders usually sell their altcoins if the price goes up tp 100% but mine is different. I used to sell BITG when it get profit x9 and the next day I got the result x27
Activity: 238
No matter how good the fundamentals of the coin are, if a coin goes more than 100% within 24 hours I absolutely sell them. A classic case of this has been Storm coin, it has already dipped about 50% from its ath after it went crazy just a couple of days ago.
Exactly, I think you should first check why the value is soaring, Usually after such pumps, there is always a correction in the coin. So it's better to sell when the others are buying and then later buy again when others are selling and the market is crashing
Activity: 273
It depends on the market situation. If the market continues to be bullish, I suggest you not to sell your crypto currency for the time being. Because the market is still up. You can wait until the end of the bull market to sell.
Incorrect, the rule when trading should only be bought when the market drops and sells when the market soars, in this case I recommend selling to get a profit, should not be too greedy in this market. That was a clear profit
Activity: 378
I will sell it by steps. I heard a lot of stories when people didn't sell and lost potential x10-20 profit. I have already create my strategy for selling during pumps. And I always create goals (loses, profit) for each coin.
Activity: 266
I would fix profit, but point is that by doing this you will never become millionaire . Patience is a key of sucess. But in order to get 10x+, you've got to select coin properly and don't panic and don't sell after fluctuations. It is not that simple, but you have to learn doing that.
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
All depends on coin, if i believe in coin for super long term i will still hodl, if i think there might be chance of failure i sell !
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
I would certainly sell, because there is no certainty that the price will be even more in the future.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
I will sell 50% of my money to preserve the capital and 30% to invest in coin. Left I will hold 20%.
Activity: 296
Merit: 100
It depends on situation. If the price increases due to market recovery, it is pretty normal for crypto to rise 50% to 200%. If I believe the coin still have potential, I will hold.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
I'll do it right away and do not hesitate! With Pamp, 200% immediately sell 80% of its portfolio, so that then with a subsequent Dump to buy back all the coins! After all, the crypto-currency, like our world, moves in a spiral and the Dump comes for the Pump period. If you do not have time now, then it is better to wait for the next cycle of this spiral. Just put yourself a reminder to remember!
copper member
Activity: 280
yeah !! this happens with me 2 days ago i bought a BUCKS coins at the price of 0.00002830 btc and within few hours the price is high up to 0.00004800 btc and i got near about double of my investment i sold coins after the price is again at last price i bought at same price again.
Activity: 32
I will sell it immediately, I have met this many times. When I did not sell, I regretted. Sell ​​when profitable. Hold is not good for this case
Activity: 76
You don't sell long-term holds. You sell short-term holds. Are you day trading? Or are you not day trading? You decide. If you are watching the charts daily, you are probably closer to a day trader than a HODLer.
Activity: 532
It's impossible today!
Growth does not occur because btc falls!
Can when this happens then  i  case  bought this coins more  that gives so much interest.

The same thought crossed my mind too. 200% in markets lately seems like a miracle.

20% is rare enough. Maybe 2% would be more accurate.
If it's not about bitcoin and about altcoins or tokens, it's quite real numbers. You can earn several times more money in a few hours than invested. But this chance is rare.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
It's impossible today!
Can when this happens then  i  case  bought this coins more  that gives so much interest.

The same thought crossed my mind too. 200% in markets lately seems like a miracle.

20% is rare enough. Maybe 2% would be more accurate.
Activity: 54
It's impossible today!
Activity: 103
Merit: 9
It depend on how much profit did I just made. If it's enough for me, or I get 2x or more profit I will sell it. But if there is still opportunity for that coin rise again, I think that I will hold it.
Pages:
Jump to: