Pages:
Author

Topic: If your coin increased 40% - 200% in value over night. What would you do? - page 38. (Read 36210 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
As thing are today, and increase of 50% would for sure make me sell at least the less strategic assets that I hodl. It is too much risk at this point and not that much left to gain.
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
I Would sell .. because few month ago it happened to me .. there is a coin called CCORE it was under 1$ over night it became 8$ ... i did't sell it because it believed it can go like 10$ ..... ultimately what would you think happened it became  $0.119555 USD (Today)
to prevent such a loss, I need an insured option. In such cases, I look at the perspective of the coin and sell 40% of the capital, which allows you to make a profit and continue to stay in the market, which means either a very good profit, or, as in your case, nothing, but we have already received from them a profit, so that it is not so offensive.
Activity: 57
I Would sell .. because few month ago it happened to me .. there is a coin called CCORE it was under 1$ over night it became 8$ ... i did't sell it because it believed it can go like 10$ ..... ultimately what would you think happened it became  $0.119555 USD (Today)
Activity: 101
Depending on what I want to get from the coin in which I invest, if I can withdraw the amount that I invested and still I have a difference, then I do not hesitate to take my money for further investment
copper member
Activity: 196
I will still hold till when ever I am ready to sell. I am not in a hurry to sell off my assets unless I need money for something.  A good investor should understand this better. Many that makes this mistake always regrets later
Activity: 364
Surely I would sell all if I had made a profit of 40% - 200% of the value of the coin I owned. If I do not sell it, prices can drop at any time. To make sure my profits, I will sell the coin and move on to invest in another coin
Activity: 12
Just sell man don't get greedy
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
Wel, it depends on how much profit i have projected for myself and this is also dependent on the nature of coin i have invested in. There are some coins that will pump and at some other time dump and continues in the circular. If such is the coin, i will sell at 40% - 200% profit.
On the other hand, if the coin is known to have a very good working product, i will hold for as long as i want.
Activity: 103
Actually that will be a good news for me. Holding or selling depends on the type of coins. If I sense pump , I sell but if it's a great project, I continue holding
Activity: 70
No matter how good the fundamentals of the coin are, if a coin goes more than 100% within 24 hours I absolutely sell them. A classic case of this has been Storm coin, it has already dipped about 50% from its ath after it went crazy just a couple of days ago.
You are very lucky to hold this coin. On topic, I always plan everything in advance and hold to that plan no matter what. This method is easiest to eliminate the frequency of failures.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
I have never sold coins before, now I think if it happened I would sell them, but so far there is not
Activity: 97
I would certainly sell most of these coins. After such a rise, the price will necessarily be adjusted, then it will be possible to buy this coin again. But at the same time you will already be in profit. Roll Eyes
I would get rid of all of my coins as well. There is no point in being greedy to get more money after that increase.
Activity: 294
I would certainly sell most of these coins. After such a rise, the price will necessarily be adjusted, then it will be possible to buy this coin again. But at the same time you will already be in profit. Roll Eyes
Activity: 392
I'm not always present every midnight, therefore if I happen to be there at midnight and know it of course I will sell it. No need 200% if it's 100% also, I will sell 70% of the value I have. Such incidents are so rare that it is better to stop the holding and sell it or you will be disappointed later when the price returns low.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
I usually try to hold till x10 then is a good idea to sell high an buy again in the deep
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
In my own case, if many of investments should turn out this way, I will definitely sell half of everything I have, then wait for a chance to buy again after a dip occurs. This kind of change is for me an opportunity to make some profits;one of the foremost benefits of investing in crypto actually. In all, I really hope to see a day when something of this kind or a better one would happen. I will by then make sure to utilise my chance well.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
When my coin increased 40%, I do nothing.
When it makes 200%, sometimes I sell small amount... maybe 10%...
But 200% is very little for me... Usually, I wait for 400%, but even in this case I don't sell all coins...
Activity: 306
If it soars up overnight, it is likely to fall at the same speed.
I personally would have sold and looked at other coins.
Thank God they have enough
Activity: 322

If it soars up overnight, it is likely to fall at the same speed.
I personally would have sold and looked at other coins.
Thank God they have enough
Activity: 308
considering some businesses here in the real world outside the crypto virtual business world don't even turn over such percentage in a year and here we are talking about such huge percentage in just a night. selling off such crypto asset is not a bad thing at all
Pages:
Jump to: