Pages:
Author

Topic: If your coin increased 40% - 200% in value over night. What would you do? - page 58. (Read 36210 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I will sell it half of that my coins and then others half of it hold in a few week more because there are any chance the price will continue going up to 4 or 5 times more, because many altcoins was going up to 10 times in 1 or 2 month.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
If my coin increased above 100%, that’s the only time I’m going to sell. I think I will sell some of my coins but still leave a bigger part to continue on holding. My coins are actually good for long term, but if such opportunities happen, I won’t let it slip away. It is still a good way to earn profit.
Activity: 308
I will hold it, until the price I want is achieved, if I do not think the coin will rise to the price I want, then I will sell it at a decent price to minimize the loss
Activity: 952
Merit: 281
over night if got 160% profit then i will keep 50% profit in my account and then will putt 50% investment in other coins and also think about the other part of investing where i can do but i will save some capital for bad time also this the good opinion of mine which i will suggest to others also.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
We have not seen such increases for a long time. If the price of a coin increases in this way, I would sell half and pass the cash to the money. As the long term investment with the other half.
It would be very easy to take risks Smiley
Activity: 280
I have high hopes on cryptocurrency so my original plan is to hold for at least 2 years. I consider myself a long term investor so I would continue to hold
Activity: 188
Merit: 11
Secure your intitial investment which is the 100% then hold the other 100% if that coin is really worthy to hold for long term because you will never know when it will have 1000% gains so you need to allocate something in the future,do not sell it off so that you will still have some passive income in the future without risking anything.
Activity: 602
I will sell for sure half and hold the rest..+200% in one night is a HUGE gain! if the coin still go up you have the 50% in coin .. if coin goes down you can re-buy the rest 50%...
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
Half to the market, half to the output. If the market continues to grow, it would have pumped the remaining crypto to another, at a favorable rate. Which I thought was going to take off. And so indefinitely, until the storm is not over
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1128
I would sell part of the investment at the peak of the course, because this opportunity may not be very long. The whole point of keeping cryptocurrencies in the end comes down to profit. Therefore, it is necessary to use such opportunities.
That’s a great idea. Selling in parts during the pump and buying in parts during the dumps always proves beneficiary and saves one from missing the exact exit point or entry point. You can surely sell some of your holdings when the particular coin has pumped quite a bit and hold some of it to see whether it pumps even more and then sell it.

In this way, you wouldn’t regret missing the perfect exit point and won’t feel bad when the market falls and goes into correction. Its secure way and as well as gives significant profit.
Activity: 364
Its will be happiest moment for me, every investor want to sell his coin with great profit. First I analyses the market what say other investor. If I see Its quite positive than I think to sell according to my quantity. If I see its quite negative and has the possibility to increase more than I hold. In another way if the possibility to decrease overnight than also think to sell though it is good or bad for me. Because Greed is the path of danger so I don’t try to mistake.
If I have enough coin I must sell some portion obviously, No one want to wait more so I also don’t want to wait. We know it’s a volatile market and there has no possibility, No one know what will happened next so its will be wise able to sell something. 

Activity: 92
Merit: 1
When the coin increased 200%, I will sell them all because the price is not stable and it would decrease in the following days, then I will make a research for coins which are cheap and potential and choose some interesting and good ones and take it as the next investment.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
Do you continue hodling or sell? A lot of people say to hold no matter what happens and I'm not advocating daytrading but I think in a situation like this, it'd be advantageous to sell.

Thoughts? What would you do?
Good question, there was a bug with one of my coins in Blockfolio and when I checked one of my coins had 1300% I had a shock and looked into the reason behind this to see if it was legit and then found out there was a bug with Etherdelta.

If it were real I would have definitely sold around 50% to make some profit, especially if it went up to a % that high.
Activity: 98
If my coin increased in value over night I do not know what I'll do exactly. It depends on the situation on the market and my goals. I think I would sell some of the coins but not all.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
What I would do is to take advantage of the situation and sell the amount of coins for a profit or just sell the coins to get the profit and then keep the original value for more profit.Sounds confusing but you know what I mean haha.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Depending on which coin and what I think it could reach in the future I would take out 1/2 to have some profit and maybe buy back later, because there is usually a correction after such a big rise.
Activity: 392
If the profit is 200%, I would deduce 100% and 100% reinvest but not in this coin because after growth we will see great correction!
Activity: 547
Merit: 250
A few months ago I would say no but now... I would sell immedietly and take my profits and go into another trade.
Merit: 104
If the coin is alive and her team is working, then you need to wait.
Well, if it's a shitcoin, you need to sell, it can fall even lower
Merit: 277
Everyone has their own kind of trading. I generally buy coins for long term. I will look into the reason why price increase occur. There will be profit takers which cause price decrease. If I am not believing in further increases I will sell a part of it and try to buy lower.
Pages:
Jump to: