Pages:
Author

Topic: If your coin increased 40% - 200% in value over night. What would you do? - page 69. (Read 36210 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I have an opinion that is contrary to your opinion, in my opinion at this time is a time to hold because the market situation is unstable and decreasing sustainability. so to do trading we have to wait until the market returns to recover.
Activity: 518
Merit: 242
Do you continue hodling or sell? A lot of people say to hold no matter what happens and I'm not advocating daytrading but I think in a situation like this, it'd be advantageous to sell.

Thoughts? What would you do?
I don’t know, logic say that if price overnight has made 100% you should sell, and then if you like this coin you can buy when it will drop, and it will for sure drop in several hours, but I always become greedy and think that It will grow some more, and do not sell, and almost every time regret.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
It depends on the market conditions, for example, we have seen 500-1000% gains in many alts in the last bull run in january but it was short lived and now bears are dominating the market, and im sure majority of holders did not take profits and still holding their coins even when they were able to make life changing profits, it depends on individual needs as well but i think greed takes over and one thinks that market will make more moves and continue upwards so no need to sell.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
i really don't think daytrading is a good idea and generally prefer hodling, but i would try to take advantage of the unexpected situation and just sell. you never know when the coin might drop again so better act quick when possible.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Do you continue hodling or sell? A lot of people say to hold no matter what happens and I'm not advocating daytrading but I think in a situation like this, it'd be advantageous to sell.

Thoughts? What would you do?
Pages:
Jump to: