Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm afraid of losing money - page 18. (Read 5716 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 1
November 04, 2018, 03:31:26 PM
Hey, guys!

I become more and more nervous about my crypto safety.
I used different wallets for different coins before and now I want to choose one wallet for everything.
I have Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple.

The point is that even the biggest and as I thought the most reliable wallets have problems these days.
Money disappear somewhere, there's problems with access and withdrawals.

Can you recommend me a good, safe and reliable wallet, please?
I'm sure you have more experience in it.
If you are using the right wallet, most times, it is usually hard for you to loose your fund to anyone, except you one way or the other carelessly misplace your security details. I still intend getting a hardware wallet, not because i have fallen victim of any hack, but because i am trying to forestall any future occurrence that might lead to any loss.
I believe you also can consider using hardware wallet for better security.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
November 04, 2018, 03:20:48 PM
Yes, the problem with hacking and phishing is very common now , I myself keep money on the exchange to me there somehow safer , the exchange is called binance, they also have a wallet !
Activity: 364
November 04, 2018, 03:03:15 PM
If you are afraid to lose money then you are not willing to make money am not trying to say that its very much ok to lose money every time but you lose to gain. You can try offline paper wallets they are very much safe to use than the regular online wallet
Activity: 108
November 04, 2018, 02:53:30 PM
Nowadays many people are a concern on which wallet they have to use it to make their coins secure. As per mine experience, everyone has to use hardware wallets. Hardware wallet is safe and it might be impossible to hack.
A hardware wallet is not impposible to attack. A virus can be pre installed on a hardware wallet.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
November 04, 2018, 02:52:07 PM
Hey, guys!

I used different wallets for different coins before and now I want to choose one wallet for everything.

The point is that even the biggest and as I thought the most reliable wallets have problems these days.

Don't be afraid, that is many wallets in the crypto world, especially for BTC and ETH, provide them. always activate the Google Authenticator application that is very useful to protect the pins and passwords that you have when withdrawals
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
November 04, 2018, 02:45:30 PM
I used to afraid, but after multiple losses it is no more something that freaks me.
I know how to gain money and I won't cry after my portfolio decrease or hack attack,because my skills are more important.
Activity: 383
November 04, 2018, 02:44:52 PM
I think that you should use offline wallets. Some hardware wallets, for example Ledger Nano S.
Activity: 616
Merit: 101
November 04, 2018, 02:29:57 PM
If you afraid the losing your money because price falling or stealing your money. I have one solution for you that is the leave from cryptocurrency. sell your all of coins and turn the cash. You will be very safe and feel comfortable.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 7
November 04, 2018, 02:25:17 PM
Hardware wallets are more safe since they hold the coins offline. The bottom line however is the safe measures you take to ensure the safety of your wallet. Keeping your private keys offline is very important. Do not use the same password for the various wallets you have (for web wallets). Having all your money in one wallet is very dangerous and of high risk. Better to have more wallets - than only one. (don't put all your eggs in one basket).
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
November 04, 2018, 02:24:11 PM
Hey, guys!

If you have problems with other wallets then I will advise you to try hardware wallet because I also use it and it doesn't give me any problem. You can go for hardware wallet such as ledger Nano, Trezor and the new hardware wallet from blockchain.com.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
November 04, 2018, 02:19:29 PM
You can use wallet hardware such as ledger nano or trezor. there will be directly connected with your coin and only you can access the wallet. but I have never had a problem with my wallet. I hope you will be like that later. Wink Wink
Activity: 364
November 04, 2018, 02:13:53 PM
The investor should be calm. The investor must be able to manage risks in order to be calm. We should not invest only in cryptocurrency, because it is very risky.
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
November 04, 2018, 02:13:01 PM
If you were not afraid you would not be human, just ensure you use a cold storage wallet such as a ledger. I would avoid trezor as I have heard of bad updates which have resulted in people losing crypto.
Perhaps these were Trojans programs that were used specifically to steal cryptocurrency. This, too, is not necessary to exclude.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
November 04, 2018, 02:11:45 PM
Hey, guys!

buy a hardware wallet to store your cryptocurrency,,
i think ledger nano s is good enough, you can keep your crypto in this wallet, not only bitcoin, but a lot of cryptocurrency include ethereum tokens my friend
Activity: 252
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
November 04, 2018, 01:54:56 PM
If you were not afraid you would not be human, just ensure you use a cold storage wallet such as a ledger. I would avoid trezor as I have heard of bad updates which have resulted in people losing crypto.
Activity: 322
November 04, 2018, 01:41:59 PM
I am also afraid of losing money. I used to be very risky and invested money in little-known projects. But it led to losses and therefore I invest only in the most reliable coins now.
Activity: 518
November 04, 2018, 01:33:39 PM
I think that all wallets are not safe. Sometimes there are even news about hacking hardware wallets. I think it's better to keep your coins in different wallets. And even on paper wallet.
Activity: 406
October 31, 2018, 04:01:20 PM
There are really only two types of wallets that are ever worth having: paper wallets and hardware wallets.

Paper wallets are free! You just keep you address and key written on something and then lock it away.
I know people who have an actual safe in their house and some that just hide it somewhere safe.
In america, you can use security lockboxes at banks that work well too.

For hardware wallets, the only two real choices are trezor and ledger (although there are more kinds).
I personally prefer the ledger nano s.
In order for someone to get your crypto, they would have to first steal the actual device, and also your pin, and also your keys, all at the same time.
That typically just doesn't happen, so is a very secure way to keep your crypto.

oh, and by the way, web wallets are the worst! stay away!
Everyone here is afraid of losing money and this is a good suggestion. Getting some profit is not an easy thing right now, so we have to keep it when we get it and choosing the best wallet is one of many ways to keep it. Hope we will get much profit here.
Activity: 115
GOeureka 『 https://goeureka.io/ 』
October 31, 2018, 03:45:00 PM
Hey, guys!

If you are afraid of losing, then enter the crypto currency with the amount of money that you will not regret losing. Each of course is its own figure, but I think that for a start and$ 100 you will be enough.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
October 31, 2018, 08:36:49 AM
Nowadays many people are a concern on which wallet they have to use it to make their coins secure. As per mine experience, everyone has to use hardware wallets. Hardware wallet is safe and it might be impossible to hack.
Pages:
Jump to: