Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm afraid of losing money - page 21. (Read 5716 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 212
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 27, 2018, 12:14:59 PM
when you trade you should not be afraid when you lose the money you have because it is a risk that you will get when you panic and sell the assets you have at a low price. so it's best to be able to avoid that you must have the expertise to be able to determine the right time to buy and sell coins.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 725
October 27, 2018, 11:39:31 AM
Risk is gain/achievement. If you afraid to take risk,maybe you fall down and can't success. But if you risk to get profit, you will get success to your hand. So do not afraid anymore.
that's right, because in cryptocurrency it has a very large risk so before you choose to join here you have to prepare your determination and mentality so that you don't panic easily and also feel afraid to lose your money, because investment names everywhere will suffer losses so there is no need to fear .
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
October 27, 2018, 11:36:14 AM
If you're afraid of losing money, don't get involved. Because there is no condition that you will always win in this market. Even 1 win and 2 can lose.
Activity: 450
October 27, 2018, 11:33:13 AM
Risk is gain/achievement. If you afraid to take risk,maybe you fall down and can't success. But if you risk to get profit, you will get success to your hand. So do not afraid anymore.
Activity: 476
October 27, 2018, 11:23:01 AM
profit and loss is a fair thing in trading, especially if you do not learn basic technical analysis and learn about the latest issue of cryptocurrency news
Activity: 293
October 27, 2018, 11:20:57 AM
The way you are going when the crypto market has fallen so much over the past year. The winner in this market is someone who must understand and live and sleep with it. So many depressed and distrusted Bitcoin and sell it at a low price.
Activity: 320
Merit: 10
October 27, 2018, 11:16:25 AM
Hey, guys!

I become more and more nervous about my crypto safety.
I used different wallets for different coins before and now I want to choose one wallet for everything.
I have Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple.

The point is that even the biggest and as I thought the most reliable wallets have problems these days.
Money disappear somewhere, there's problems with access and withdrawals.

Can you recommend me a good, safe and reliable wallet, please?
I'm sure you have more experience in it.

Myetherwallet is a safe and secured wallet, but you need to be careful on pasting your private key in the site because hackers is always there to track you. Better to use a metamask or if you have a hardwallet, ledger or a trezor it will be more safe and secured. Smiley
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
October 27, 2018, 11:13:02 AM
Hey, guys!

I used different wallets for different coins before and now I want to choose one wallet for everything.

The point is that even the biggest and as I thought the most reliable wallets have problems these days.

Hello Buddy as we know Cryptocurrency is and internet money so its needed to be connected on the internet. And the net is not safe and its not perfect even the most advance systems has own vulnerability and flaws. So we better aware in this issue. in terms of wallet the more safe is going offline or hardware wallet, or if you want to gamble just make sure that you are aware of the online wallet flaws and vulnerability. if you use to store Ethereum base token i can recommend to use Imtoken V2.0? it has ERC20 wallet ,EOS wallet,and Bitcoin wallet with real time market statistic and EIX so its quite useful for FREE app wallet.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
October 27, 2018, 11:07:48 AM
You got nothing to be scared of, people always say "he who that cannot risk things mostly money is not ready to be rich" and it's true have you ever experienced the situation you think of buying a  particular coin in a price you think it's low but you feel so scared of buying them and later find out it makes 1000% in 24 hour and still making more hun. It also go other way around so you think before risking things.
Activity: 490
October 27, 2018, 11:01:03 AM
Use your Ledger wallet ! Or as I) I have a separate apple computer, from which I go to only wallets and exchanges! And nowhere else !!!
I am sure that today there are no systems that would guarantee 100% security, any expert who works in the field of IT can confirm this, because this is a recognized fact. If you are interested in people, then you will definitely be hacked.
Activity: 649
Merit: 250
October 27, 2018, 11:00:35 AM
Honestly, everyone has this kind of worry. Losing money is not a pleasant thing for anyone. The only difference is that some people can forget this in time and adjust their mentality very quickly.
This is most experience we are worried on our investment in crypto that if price drops we suddenly get panic. Best thing to avoid lose search best project to invest, although without taking risks we will not gains any.
Activity: 220
SWISS ALPS ▬ MINING & ENERGY
October 27, 2018, 10:57:33 AM
Hey, guys!

My friend. I use it for the second year purse Myetherwallet. I don't have a single complaint about him. And if you are so afraid, then keep your money in parts on the wallets of different exchanges
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
October 27, 2018, 10:57:08 AM
There are no really safe and reliable multiwallets. All of them will have access to your coins. It is better to use official wallets for every coin and secure your private keys.

Your advice is good. I would add that even if you have an official wallet, do not keep all your money on it. Divide them into pieces and store in different wallets.
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
October 27, 2018, 10:55:45 AM
I only used myetherwallet for my altcoins and I don't have any problem of it, I think also it depends on how careless is the holder is, it may you used hard wallet or not it all depends on how you protect it.
Absolutely right. It would also be good to have an offline wallet and a separate computer for transactions. This is still a reliable way to protect your money and yourself from a heart attack in case of theft.

Yes, it's more afraid to lose money here because the prices not having a good value due to it's decentralized market, but I believe that having courage it can be more profitable and having a path as well.
Activity: 305
October 27, 2018, 10:48:03 AM
Honestly, everyone has this kind of worry. Losing money is not a pleasant thing for anyone. The only difference is that some people can forget this in time and adjust their mentality very quickly.
Activity: 420
Merit: 31
October 27, 2018, 10:33:15 AM
I only used myetherwallet for my altcoins and I don't have any problem of it, I think also it depends on how careless is the holder is, it may you used hard wallet or not it all depends on how you protect it.
Absolutely right. It would also be good to have an offline wallet and a separate computer for transactions. This is still a reliable way to protect your money and yourself from a heart attack in case of theft.
Activity: 224
October 27, 2018, 02:38:52 AM
If you are afraid of losing money,  don't even start to invest in Cryptocurrency because you will lose money!  What make difference between winner and traders is what both of them do after losing!
Activity: 560
October 27, 2018, 02:31:23 AM
If you are using bitcoin you can start blockchain wallet for much better secure and Myetherwallet for some tokens that compatible in Erc20 and also ethereum.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
October 26, 2018, 07:52:51 PM
Activity: 188
quarkchain.io
October 26, 2018, 06:29:58 PM
Use your Ledger wallet ! Or as I) I have a separate apple computer, from which I go to only wallets and exchanges! And nowhere else !!!
Pages:
Jump to: