Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm afraid of losing money - page 22. (Read 5716 times)

Activity: 165
Merit: 10
October 26, 2018, 06:29:53 PM
When it comes to the crypto and bitcoin markets, we all have many inexplicable things. Our assets can be increased several dozen times a night. So faith and patience are the measure. Measure for our faithfulness and trust in Bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 12
October 26, 2018, 06:23:47 PM
There are no really safe and reliable multiwallets. All of them will have access to your coins. It is better to use official wallets for every coin and secure your private keys.
Activity: 644
October 26, 2018, 05:35:59 PM
It depends on your budget, if you are have enough money to spend then you can go for hardware wallets like Nano ledger, most people that have fat balance in crryptos use this to store and hold their coins but if you don't have enough to spend then you can stick with the popular myetherwallet
In any case, you can lose your money due to carelessness. In most cases, users of cryptocurrency lose my coins in this way, because somewhere inattentive or somewhere there was a leak of personal data due to negligence.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
October 26, 2018, 05:33:44 PM
It depends on your budget, if you are have enough money to spend then you can go for hardware wallets like Nano ledger, most people that have fat balance in crryptos use this to store and hold their coins but if you don't have enough to spend then you can stick with the popular myetherwallet
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
October 26, 2018, 05:28:28 PM
Personally, I can recommend an ordinary wallet the simpler the safer. Of course it is better to use ezervalet it is very versatile and convenient in all cases. And in order not to steal a large amount, you need to have several wallets and divide the entire large amount into all wallets. And if one is hacked, one wallet is hacked and the rest of the funds will remain in place and in safety.
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond
October 26, 2018, 05:27:53 PM
Hey, guys!

I become more and more nervous about my crypto safety.
I used different wallets for different coins before and now I want to choose one wallet for everything.
I have Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple.

The point is that even the biggest and as I thought the most reliable wallets have problems these days.
Money disappear somewhere, there's problems with access and withdrawals.

Can you recommend me a good, safe and reliable wallet, please?
I'm sure you have more experience in it.

All of you are doing in crypto world is risky even in investing or holding you coins. If you will continue to afraid then think a way that you will be comfortable enough and stop to worrying because of the risk that crypto gives you. If you want to be safe then do a back ups of your password and back up keys, do not immediately believe in a crypto coins rumors about a new trend coins and it can give you a big profit.

There is always a risk everywhere you just need to be aware from it and you need to always check your account to monitor whether they are safe or not. It is not bad to afraid because losing money is not a joke especially if its comes from your hard work.
Activity: 56
Decentralized Digital Billboards
October 26, 2018, 05:26:53 PM
I am afraid to lose the money. Many people lost a lot of money for corrections of cryptocurrency. Now all are afraid that the cryptocurrency will fall.
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
October 26, 2018, 05:13:51 PM
The cryptocurrency is big risk for yours investments. Investing you can lose all the money. You have to remember it.
Everyone is really afraid of lossing money, but as what we all have seen people still really putting there self upon the very high risk investment on crypto. Maybe it is all because they all have seen that crypto has really a big potential that can give a big amount of profit. So everyone is really taking a big risk. But anyway there ate also a low risk process of gaining in crypto we only need to choose and thatvwas really our own decision.
Activity: 91
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
October 26, 2018, 05:08:12 PM
The cryptocurrency is big risk for yours investments. Investing you can lose all the money. You have to remember it.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
October 26, 2018, 05:03:04 PM
Everyone is afraid. It depends on how much money to keep. Cold wallets as an option. Or the second computer is offline.
Activity: 128
October 26, 2018, 04:55:02 PM
I too very much am afraid to lose the money. But I don't see any exit from this situations. To any purse there can be something and you can lose all the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
October 26, 2018, 04:54:43 PM
i prefer ledger nano because no complain as far i know, you can also use myetherwallet but that just token erc20 and other wallet too.
so i prefer ledger nano or tresor, and remember dont hold coin for longterm in any exchange.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
October 26, 2018, 04:50:16 PM
The point is that even the biggest and as I thought the most reliable wallets have problems these days.
It would have been good if you had mentioned the name  of that wallet that you say is the biggest and yet has issues. The most reliable wallets i have ever known are hardware wallets. They are 100% safe. You do not just give it out to be operated by another person.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
October 26, 2018, 04:30:07 PM
You don't have to be afraid of lossing coins by using different wallet because its more risky for having using single wallet which that you used is not so good and secure which can make all your coins disappear by hacking. The good thing is you need to buy hard ware walllet to protect your crypto assets with the most popular multicurrency hardware wallet in the market. The Ledger Nano S is built around a secure chip, with an optimal security.
Activity: 406
October 26, 2018, 04:28:19 PM
any wallet is safe as long as you keep safe your private keys. never ever share your private keys. anyway the safest is the hardware wallet.
Activity: 891
Merit: 500
October 26, 2018, 04:24:53 PM
I will advice you not to use one wallet to store all your crypto asset, it's risky to do that because if anything happens to the wallet, you will lose everything you have worked for, the thing you can do is to use different wallets to hold different coins, you can use MEW to hold your erc20 tokens and blockchain.info wallet for your bitcoin that way, you will rest assured that if anything happens to one wallet, you still have other ones.
I would not recommend that. He could feel safer with those coins if he had more than one wallet.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
The Exchange for EOS Community
October 26, 2018, 04:15:49 PM
if you’re afraid, just don’t take risks ... but if you don’t want to risk, you won’t get a profit ... it's up to you.
No this is wrong. There always are strategies of investment/trading which decreases the risk level. By the way every our investment decision is provided by risks, somwhere less somewhere more.
And what risks are you talking about if topic starter asked for safe crypto storage??
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
TREEBLOCK.io
October 26, 2018, 04:10:15 PM
I will advice you not to use one wallet to store all your crypto asset, it's risky to do that because if anything happens to the wallet, you will lose everything you have worked for, the thing you can do is to use different wallets to hold different coins, you can use MEW to hold your erc20 tokens and blockchain.info wallet for your bitcoin that way, you will rest assured that if anything happens to one wallet, you still have other ones.
Activity: 210
October 26, 2018, 04:03:11 PM
if you’re afraid, just don’t take risks ... but if you don’t want to risk, you won’t get a profit ... it's up to you.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
October 26, 2018, 04:01:00 PM
I think wallets like MEW or Ledger are pretty good for that matter. But can you please tell the reason why you want to unite your coins?
Pages:
Jump to: