Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm afraid of losing money - page 20. (Read 5716 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
October 30, 2018, 04:19:36 AM
the time of entry in the crypto think only fear then, believe me, it can never produce. Crypto is a field that is indeed fraught with risk and loss is a reasonable thing to happen. only a strong mentally and keep develops that would want to survive and keep producing for crypto. fear is an obstacle in the fields of this field.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
October 30, 2018, 03:48:47 AM
Hey, guys!

I become more and more nervous about my crypto safety.
I used different wallets for different coins before and now I want to choose one wallet for everything.
I have Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple.

The point is that even the biggest and as I thought the most reliable wallets have problems these days.
Money disappear somewhere, there's problems with access and withdrawals.

Can you recommend me a good, safe and reliable wallet, please?
I'm sure you have more experience in it.

Without errors it's hard to start to do something. For me, it's a great start, and if you lose a little, there will be nothing critical. I think that the main mistake will be to invest all the money. And if you do not, then do not worry
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 29, 2018, 01:29:50 PM
Hey, guys!

I used different wallets for different coins before and now I want to choose one wallet for everything.

The point is that even the biggest and as I thought the most reliable wallets have problems these days.

Stick with MEW. It's simple, easy, and definitely secure if you're careful enough not to lose your keystore files or your json file. It's pretty reliable although there have been reports that there were phishing sites about MEW. Nonetheless, it is user error if they gave in to phishing sites.

Well just as you said, most of the time it's user error that makes them lose money. First thing to remember is that it doesn't really matter how secure your wallet is unless you take care of your safety keys. Even having a hard wallet is pointless if you're that careless.
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
October 29, 2018, 05:07:33 AM
Hey, guys!

It is to late to complain about price drop. You should know what you are doing. You are investing because you want to get some profit right and not to loose money?
Before you invest you should do some research and do listen to the majority  Cool.

Activity: 182
October 29, 2018, 05:05:00 AM
I have been working in the crypto market for more than three years now. During this period, I didn’t have any loss of money due to hackers. In recent years, I have mainly been working with the MEW wallet, which has already confirmed the security and reliability of transactions. And do not forget about the simple rules of security, including - you need to avoid phishing links.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
October 29, 2018, 04:34:02 AM
Any investor who invests in the crypto market feels scared, as volatility refers to sudden changes in the price of an asset. The higher the volatility of assets, the greater the investment risk. It is true that cryptocurrency is the most volatile investment you know. In 2017, the entire cryptocurrency market grew more than 4,000% in just one year and then fell more than 75% in the eight months that followed. However, watching the volatility of any asset or investment proportionately to its reliability is inaccurate. Price fluctuations of an asset are not related to the value of technology, especially when assets are supported by a new technology such as cryptocurrency. The cryptocurrency market was somewhat similar to the dot-com boom of the 1990s, when Internet stock prices rose "crazy." New technology will always be volatile and high risk in the early days. For now, it's clear that the internet is a revolutionary technology that is ubiquitous in our daily lives.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
October 29, 2018, 03:25:51 AM
Hey, guys!

Stick with MEW. It's simple, easy, and definitely secure if you're careful enough not to lose your keystore files or your json file. It's pretty reliable although there have been reports that there were phishing sites about MEW. Nonetheless, it is user error if they gave in to phishing sites.
Activity: 322
October 29, 2018, 03:19:44 AM
Hey, guys!

You just need to be very careful in your work in order not to worry about possible dangers and risks for your money. For such a result, in order to avoid risks, I can recommend using reliable wallets. For me, such examples today are trezor and keepkey.
Activity: 658
October 29, 2018, 02:33:59 AM
Just use MEW and access with metamask or json file, just carefull with phising site and it will be ok for you to store your coin in MyEtherWallet. Don't forget about mallware too, just carefull when you want to access any website.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
October 29, 2018, 02:18:57 AM
Don't be afraid to lose money , and this investment is a risk , I hope you don't all have money invested in coins , I have allocated about 10 percent and not worry about their funds
investing does have a risk because if you don't want to accept the risk, you don't need to invest in Altcoin. losing money when investing is common because just assume it's a test and you haven't been lucky.
Activity: 504
October 29, 2018, 01:31:04 AM
For safety your money at cryptocurrency always buy new coin and potential coin for holding not only short time but also you can hold at long time, maybe I can give you advice for buying eth, ripple or many altcoin have potential to buy.
Activity: 294
October 29, 2018, 01:10:02 AM
I, too, once was very worried about such threats. But over time, I realized that if you wish, you can find effective ways to protect your money. Including it is necessary to work with reliable wallets. For example, myetherwallet becomes such a solution for me. Also be sure to avoid phishing links.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
October 27, 2018, 01:19:20 PM
Everyone is afraid of losing any amount in this community.
We are here to gain and have profit for our future.
If someone will know he or she will just lose money on this, they will just try their luck in gambling.
Merit: 507
October 27, 2018, 01:17:00 PM
Hey, guys!

When you are afraid of loosing money you shouldnt invest! Why you invested when you cant manage risk? Or even accept risk.
It was said many times that cryptocurrencies are high-volatile, more than stocks market.  Roll Eyes
I agree, or an alternative option to put money at interest in the bank. But still, the risk of investing in stocks of the stock market is much less than in the crypto market
Activity: 420
October 27, 2018, 01:02:17 PM
Don't be afraid to lose money , and this investment is a risk , I hope you don't all have money invested in coins , I have allocated about 10 percent and not worry about their funds
Merit: 500
October 27, 2018, 01:00:11 PM
Hey, guys!

When you are afraid of loosing money you shouldnt invest! Why you invested when you cant manage risk? Or even accept risk.
It was said many times that cryptocurrencies are high-volatile, more than stocks market.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
October 27, 2018, 12:57:50 PM
Well I think everyone is also afraid of it.
If you couldn't take the risk then don't .
If you don't have extra money for it then don't you would just stress yourself.

The risk to lose the money is really high. That is why never invest everything that you have in the cryptocurrency. No not spend more than 30% of fiat for the cryptocurrency. Even if you are unlucky, it will not be a great failure.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
October 27, 2018, 12:35:08 PM
Hey, guys!

All the hardware wallets accept bitcoin and ethereum I am no so sure about ripple but you can investigate that, it is true you are going to need to pay some money out of your pocket for such a wallet but it is money that is well spent since that means that is going to be almost impossible for hackers to get to your coins and such a security does not have a price.
Activity: 462
October 27, 2018, 12:19:53 PM
The most trusted wallet for holding coin is hardwallet, personally I've chosen Ledger Nano S
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
October 27, 2018, 12:15:40 PM
As far as I know, you can't just hack a wallet. The only case when the company of the wallet manufacturer itself was hacked and then the entire database gets to the hackers. But as far as I know this has not happened yet, at least in Bitcoin and Etherium. Frequent cases of hacking are when you go to a phishing site, or mistakenly specify your passwords and private keys somewhere in the public domain, or hack your PC by remote access to it, but even here you yourself contribute to this. You can of course have a cold wallet and all the crypto assets for hold to transfer there. But in any case, so just your wallet is not hacked. You always need your personal actions. Try to just be careful.
Pages:
Jump to: