Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm afraid of losing money - page 19. (Read 5716 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
October 31, 2018, 05:51:21 AM
Hey, guys!

I become more and more nervous about my crypto safety.
I used different wallets for different coins before and now I want to choose one wallet for everything.
I have Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple.

The point is that even the biggest and as I thought the most reliable wallets have problems these days.
Money disappear somewhere, there's problems with access and withdrawals.

Can you recommend me a good, safe and reliable wallet, please?
I'm sure you have more experience in it.
hey, stop being afreaid! tat won't help you even eith the safest wallet in the world because your emotions really make your life, its quality. just relax and consider that they may dissaper or may not. don't make it overrated
Those people who do afraid from investing their money or from trading I do not think that they can make money from the market, they should try to find a passive job in a company and should try to avoid any kind of business. Some people are really not fit for any kind of business.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
October 30, 2018, 05:03:23 PM
There are really only two types of wallets that are ever worth having: paper wallets and hardware wallets.

Paper wallets are free! You just keep you address and key written on something and then lock it away.
I know people who have an actual safe in their house and some that just hide it somewhere safe.
In america, you can use security lockboxes at banks that work well too.

For hardware wallets, the only two real choices are trezor and ledger (although there are more kinds).
I personally prefer the ledger nano s.
In order for someone to get your crypto, they would have to first steal the actual device, and also your pin, and also your keys, all at the same time.
That typically just doesn't happen, so is a very secure way to keep your crypto.

oh, and by the way, web wallets are the worst! stay away!
Activity: 275
Merit: 10
October 30, 2018, 04:58:52 PM
Now there is a situation that everyone is afraid of losing their money, so everyone keeps their coins in their wallet until there is a better time to get at least some benefit from the coins. Everyone expects market growth. Get patience and wait.
Activity: 170
October 30, 2018, 04:53:28 PM
If I were you, I would shape my portfolio to keep my investments in more cryptocurrency. This reduces your risk of losing money. I certainly would not choose, also invest in all of the three cryptocurrency.
Activity: 164
October 30, 2018, 04:29:50 PM
Do not be afraid of loss, if inevitable. If only you do nothing then lose nothing. Success is based on mistakes and losses, units pass this way without interference.
Activity: 343
Merit: 100
October 30, 2018, 02:25:09 PM
The difference between a successful and a defeated person is the spirit of optimism and resilience. Along with that is patience and wisdom and a bit reckless. I'm not too risky but i recommend having trust in Bitcoin because that's why we join the crypto market.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
October 30, 2018, 10:46:00 AM
As for Ethereum, if you do not have money for a hardware wallet, you can use the desktop version of MEW (install it on a computer not connected to the Internet) and generate transactions in it.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
October 30, 2018, 10:42:22 AM
Fear is the beginning of downfall. Remove fear, strive for success and you see it come to you. Having your assets in one wallet is not actually a good idea but splitting to many wallets? What if you forget you have some assets somewhere? Just be wise anyway.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
October 30, 2018, 06:35:57 AM
Losing money is a choice if you dont have some knowledge in choosing some project you will get into a scam. To prevent losing your money i think you should go to long term trading they have a possibilities to get some income in every trade.
Activity: 406
October 30, 2018, 06:27:31 AM
No need to worry and throw all your coins into one purse, keep on different and everything will be fine.  In case of hacking, you will lose only a part!
Activity: 322
October 30, 2018, 06:23:10 AM
i think if we affraid losing our money in cryptocurrency market, better dont join it in any ways.it is very risky for us.many challanges facing us in market such as wallet hacking or price dumping.
I also think that those people who are afraid to take risks should not buy crypto. We must remember that cryptocurrency is a high-risk asset.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
October 30, 2018, 06:16:29 AM
i think if we affraid losing our money in cryptocurrency market, better dont join it in any ways.it is very risky for us.many challanges facing us in market such as wallet hacking or price dumping.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
October 30, 2018, 06:12:55 AM
Hey, guys!

I become more and more nervous about my crypto safety.
I used different wallets for different coins before and now I want to choose one wallet for everything.
I have Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple.

The point is that even the biggest and as I thought the most reliable wallets have problems these days.
Money disappear somewhere, there's problems with access and withdrawals.

Can you recommend me a good, safe and reliable wallet, please?
I'm sure you have more experience in it.
We all does lol,everyone of us afraid to lose money,but hackers are hackers and they are experts in their fields.what ee need to do is keep safe,and prevent our self from entering sites because phishing sites are the most used strategy by this hackers.so beware and take care
Activity: 355
A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms
October 30, 2018, 06:04:14 AM
I suggested that I use Ledger Nano, because only with a hard wallet assets will be safe,
because only you use it yourself, only one drawback is that if you lose the wallet your assets will be lost.
copper member
Activity: 126
October 30, 2018, 05:59:34 AM
Relax mate, do not panic and sell stay calm and hold your coins I believe the market is turning hot slowly. Like you in trading you need to have lot of patience and understanding. Holding coins is the safest option for you now also you can see change of value in CMC just today BTC price has increased for $300 which is a great show. So hopefully the value of the coins will increase in upcoming days.

Maybe you did not get his fears, he is afraid of losing his coins due to bad wallet or internet thiefs, there a a whole lot of safe practices information on the internet and the most important of them is keeping safe your private keys if using offline wallets and use of 2fa codes for online accounts and avoiding phising sites
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
October 30, 2018, 05:36:06 AM
Everybody is afraid of losing money and that is the reason why it is necessary to perform a thorough research on the project or coin we choose to invest in. After investing, exercise patience and don't panic sell because panic selling leads to the lost of money as well.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
October 30, 2018, 05:14:07 AM
security on the wallet is a bit vulnerable, I myself worry too. a little advice for you, don't save too much assets in the wallet, as much as possible set aside half of your assets saved in the bank. that's the way I manage the money I have.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 102
October 30, 2018, 05:10:47 AM
everyone must be afraid of losing money, but that doesn't need to be thought about because it has become a risk. all you have to think about is how you can get profit and not lose. throw away all your fears if you really want to be a trader cryptocurrency.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
October 30, 2018, 05:03:13 AM
Not afraid. If you are afraid of everything, then nothing will happen. For me, the main thing is success, and even if I lose some of the funds, there will be nothing critical. The experience I will get is much more important
Activity: 392
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 30, 2018, 04:54:27 AM
Just use MEW and access with metamask or json file, just carefull with phising site and it will be ok for you to store your coin in MyEtherWallet. Don't forget about mallware too, just carefull when you want to access any website.
If using MEW, you should log in using Metamask, but if you want to be more secure then I recommend using Mycrypto wallet, which runs almost on the desktop and not online on their web site, so they is quite secure for storage.
Pages:
Jump to: