Author

Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself. - page 108. (Read 12999 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
January 19, 2018, 08:59:19 PM
cryptos a hit and a miss concept, it can make you stressed, even mad and sad. we can all live with regrets as we now know the outcome of the price but you cant predict the future. Better late than never is my motto.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
January 19, 2018, 08:56:08 PM
I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.
Not only you, I also often experience such events, for me it is learning because the price of cryptocurrency volatile, patience is also important key in addition to price analysis, for what you blame yourself for it can not turn back the time.
Activity: 61
January 19, 2018, 08:22:42 PM
Definitely need patience in this market. Make it back on the next one, learn and move on.
Activity: 505
Merit: 35
January 19, 2018, 08:21:56 PM
You can still reorganized your strategy. At least your honest to yourself that you committed mistakes. My advise is spend time learning in trading. There are many book that will help you. Common mistake is people don't invest in the education in trading in crypto. This is very important to familiarize the market movement. Fundamental and technical analysis is very important in trading.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
January 19, 2018, 08:19:04 PM
I guess like 99% of people doing this business shares the same feeling with you. This is in the nature of this business and at some point we all do the same so called 'mistake' and sell stuff early. Or even sell late sometime. This is something we can learn from. Patience is the key if you really trust a coin.
Also sometimes we could be in a need of cash and we sell our precious coins as soon as they increase. All these stuff happens and we can't do anything.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
January 19, 2018, 08:14:18 PM
Not only like you did someyhing like that but most of us,but now you learned you lessons and you know what to next time,ETC has a lot of upcoming fundamentals and im sure it will trigger to another bull run for this coin,a lot of improvements with this coin this year,hope the original coin in ethereum's chain will comeback stronger.
Activity: 42
January 19, 2018, 07:42:59 PM
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.
you got to be patient in this crypto business
Activity: 185
January 19, 2018, 07:30:24 PM
The whole crypto market is fraudulent- take it easy, pal
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
January 19, 2018, 07:28:17 PM
It is obvious that, luck is a really huge factor on trading with cryptocurrencies. In my opinion, in addition to a good starting, patient has a very big affect on the profit.
Patient is the most important in trading because a certain coin have its time to be stable at its high value. Cryptocurrency should be determined first before having a plan wether the time to sell. Most of us have this experience that we feel disappointef of selling a certain coin at an early stage. The point is we dont know the market if is the right time to sell and if it will increase again. So, in order for us to be succeed hold some of your coins to have a profitable earnings.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
January 19, 2018, 07:22:29 PM
It is obvious that, luck is a really huge factor on trading with cryptocurrencies. In my opinion, in addition to a good starting, patient has a very big affect on the profit.
Activity: 363
SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN
January 19, 2018, 05:14:41 PM
Everybody makes mistakes. The best you can do is learn from them. If you learn a valuable lesson, it is not a mistake, but priceless experience. Jest remember what did you do wrong and keep it in mind.
Activity: 18
January 19, 2018, 05:07:47 PM
Simple.. if you have no experience just hold everything, for LONG. autoprofit
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
January 19, 2018, 05:05:13 PM
Don't worry you are not the only one that has performed royal f*ck ups lol. If I had not made the mistakes of selling to early and hodling too long a plethora of coins or acting and NOT acting at the wrong times, I would have been a crypto millionaire. My stupidity well and truly passes your couple of mishaps believe me, if I told you all of my crypto mistakes like NOT buying bitcoin and ethereum when they were cheap or selling bitcoin plus at oen dollar when it soared to over 150 bucks a couple of years later on Poloniex or not selling stuff two weeks ago at aATH before the crash, my stupidity has no end, hope that makes you feel a little better knowing there is someone who has done far worse than you. Cheer up, this is crypto, ONE DAY we might get it right lol.  Cheesy
Activity: 280
The Operating System for DAOs
January 19, 2018, 04:58:01 PM

Thank for listening.

Hey there brother. You can't be upset, this will destroy you! As long as you make a profit from crypto you are good. From your text, I think that you still made some money so take this profit and relax for a bit. Then start your research and find good coins that really have a future and invest in them.
Activity: 222
Merit: 12
January 19, 2018, 04:54:22 PM
If it makes you feel better, I bought KuCoin for $ 16,5 for a very large amount. You saw that its price can hardly hold on 9 bucks. It was a rash purchase and for a large sum and very expensive. Well, nothing, I live further. I wait, when will grow.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
January 19, 2018, 04:54:10 PM

Thank for listening.

Actually I think that most of us who have ventured into this fantastic and uncertain business have suffered similar eventualities. In that case I could also say that I was very stupid to sell most of my bitcoins last year when it touched what was then the historic high of $1,300 because I thought there would be a great correction that never came.

But I can not complain about anything, because throughout the year I also had many successes that led me to obtain great profits, leaving my losses as simple anecdotes.
Activity: 33
January 19, 2018, 04:38:22 PM
Hey man. There is not even one person in crypto that has no stupid move.
Day trading can be hard. You want to be successful buy something and lock that thing for 6 months and there you go.
You are afraid of ghosts and I'm gonna tel you why. People are afraid of scams and downfall, but guess what such thing exists in 0,1% of every coin that you invested in or you read about it. You put scams back already, they are obvious.

I invested in some coin, turned out it was a scam. I didn't sell because if I sold those at low price it would definitely that I lose the money. And guess what some new developers picked it up and started to develop it again Smiley Price goes up I earned money.

So why is this possible? Because every day millions and millions of fresh dollars of fresh investors is coming to the crypto. MILLIONS AND MILLIONS EVERY DAY COME IN.
It's important for you to remember  the next time when you will try to sell cheap. With that very healthy investment it's only one way and that is UP.
We are (crypto market) at 0,6 or something in world market value, so that is just a beginning and big investors didn't start to invest yet. remember this too.

So will this last forever. NO. When we rise enough and start to use it in 5 maybe 10 years it will be much harder to earn this kind of money.
So pioneer of new crypto world don't be disappointed, you have plenty of room to get rich.

My friend sold dash when he heard rumors that Dash is a scam. He lost many zeroes in front of the number 1, but he just get over with that and earned that number on the next few coins, because he LEARNED, remember that too.

His friend lost large sum on Ethereum and never recovered, he is still depressed. He can earn still today, but he couldn't get over that.

So NEVER SELL LOW. Even if it burns you like a hell. Selling low means for certain that you lost your investment.
If you or someone of yours have some health issue or something similar where you need money you are free to sell.

Go get them.

Activity: 56
January 19, 2018, 04:20:54 PM
A lot of similar events have happened with pretty much everyone I guess.
Hence, I would suggest you to invest in long term coins and try HODL them for a few weeks atleast.
Stop checking those charts again and again as they make you impatient and increase your probability of selling the coin.
Activity: 308
January 19, 2018, 04:12:49 PM
The first step to solving the problem is the realization that the problem exists. You took the first step, it's already good. Now you need to gain patience before doing anything. Crypto currency awards for the ability to wait.  Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
January 17, 2018, 04:41:40 PM
Having learned your story, I can tell you one thing - you do not know how to wait. You yourself had to draw some conclusions about yourself. In the crypto-currency world you need to be able to wait.  Wink
Jump to: