Author

Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself. - page 112. (Read 12999 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
January 06, 2018, 08:40:33 PM
I did it also many time and now i miss big profit, and from this my experience i decide not doing day trading but only holder. I missed big profit of POWR,NEO, SALT, and DASH because too early sell and i dont want this happening again with me because only not patient, buy and hold could be more easy and promising more profit.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
January 06, 2018, 08:36:46 PM
I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.

make it a lesson for you, and explain it all and you will get more, I also have made the same mistakes as you do
Activity: 296
Merit: 250
January 06, 2018, 08:30:54 PM
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.

Hi
Do like me
Invest small in good projects, and no matter what happens, HODL until a nice profit such as x10
Invest more and leave with 4x is OK too...!
You are good not speaking about this to your wife. Not her problem. I dislike sometimes traders speak to their wife when they profited - and it s easy lately - and not when they loose.
Activity: 328
Merit: 39
January 06, 2018, 08:19:55 PM
Every trader has this king of feeling, but it doesn't make sense to blame yourself: you made good choices based on the information you had at that moment and to regret is useless.
The only way to stop to regret is to ask: what did I learn? What can I do now?
Activity: 336
January 04, 2018, 01:32:17 PM
As a trader you should not be afraid of dips. Having a strong belief in what you have entered is a key towards success. You should never doubt any decisions and let it go and wait to profit rather than being afraid of losing.
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
January 04, 2018, 01:24:37 PM
Do not be disappointed with  yourself for life has it's ups and down. There is no point in blaming your self for what you can not change. Experience they say is the best teacher. I belief you are now wiser and stronger.You are not the only one that has this experience.
Activity: 224
January 04, 2018, 01:03:11 PM
do not blame yourself that way, it is an experience also for you bad luck it does happen in an act even though we rarely ngalaminnya, so in my opinion, you have a lot of patience and optimism in running trading
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
January 04, 2018, 12:48:43 PM
Everyone had been on your shoes as well. Don't be disappointed on yourself, yet used it to as a learning tool and as a motivation to do things better. You might not correct your mistake, but can make it right this time. Felt it before, lost motivation and let some time regain again my inner drive to trade. I regret the time i wasted. This times might be able to recover my loss. So trade with a cold heart, if you fail. Keep it moving, little by little you will recover and you'll earn profit. Always think of your goals and purpose whenever you feel like quitting.
Activity: 144
January 04, 2018, 12:40:45 PM
Learn to hodl but also learn to be satisfied with your profit from this. If you sell just make sure you are in the profit. Even if the price soar after you sell, profit is profit. There will be more opportunities in crypto.
Activity: 387
Merit: 106
January 04, 2018, 12:31:19 PM
Are you hoping to be more lucky than anybody else?  Cheesy We all went through big mistakes and disappointments. I should be a millionair already several times if I didn't make veeery stupid mistakes. But I am still here and mistake after mistake I occasionally do also something right and my capital is rising fast nevertheless.
Activity: 672
Merit: 127
January 04, 2018, 12:16:56 PM

Thank for listening.
Learn from every mistakes mate. every decision making is a new experience. But still its a profit. Don't look miserable with your self. I think you are needing profits badly. Just have fun with trading and you'll see, profit will come again.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
December 18, 2017, 10:12:39 AM
Can't really blame your self when anything could have happened and with the crazy volatility in this market.
Focus is the main thing in online business and the second thing is time. As much time you will give to your business you will learn the ways and techniques of investing and earnings. Volatility I think is due to the investment ratio of the people. As many people invest the price will go up and when the people withdraw the price will naturally drop.

There is nothing got be disappointment in this regard. Just buy altcoin or bitcoin anyone you want and hold them for wait for some time.
Activity: 82
Merit: 2
December 18, 2017, 09:56:05 AM
This is really crazy and never saw anyone frustated like this on the forum itself. Well it was your mistake and you agree to that but to be honest you should have taken the decision of your wife or someone more close to you. Sometimes it happens that we get flooded with the emotional stress and then make some stupid steps or decisions really. This leads to even further stressful conditions and bad consequences related to you. If you could have asked your wife then it might have been good as she could have said to you to have some more patience and then you might have been playing with millions today. 

Anyway the time has passed now and you get this clear about the crypto market, it is really really uncertain and no one can really control it. What you can control is your emotions while trading which is the first negative approach towards the trade and investment. Just skip the situation now and get relaxed. Come back with full control on mind and firm decision and then start over again. 

Exactly when I was nervous, I stared at the chart and the numbers jumped continuously, it made me confused and scared, I was not myself a few months ago.
Activity: 224
crypto revolution
December 18, 2017, 09:51:21 AM
Look on the bright side, you didn't waste a shit load of money on now worthless crypto kitties!
Ctn
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
December 18, 2017, 09:33:58 AM
This is really crazy and never saw anyone frustated like this on the forum itself. Well it was your mistake and you agree to that but to be honest you should have taken the decision of your wife or someone more close to you. Sometimes it happens that we get flooded with the emotional stress and then make some stupid steps or decisions really. This leads to even further stressful conditions and bad consequences related to you. If you could have asked your wife then it might have been good as she could have said to you to have some more patience and then you might have been playing with millions today. 

Anyway the time has passed now and you get this clear about the crypto market, it is really really uncertain and no one can really control it. What you can control is your emotions while trading which is the first negative approach towards the trade and investment. Just skip the situation now and get relaxed. Come back with full control on mind and firm decision and then start over again. 
Activity: 63
Merit: 1
December 18, 2017, 07:45:54 AM
We all went through these ordeals, I would be a millionaire if I didn't sell very cheap huge amounts of coins that later mooned. These are all lessons for the future. The very crucial point is try try to learn from these lessons, which are our mistakes - an that is easier said than done, since we always are inclined to repeat our mistakes again and again.
So to be disappointed with yourself is a just good beginning. Smiley
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
December 18, 2017, 06:29:06 AM
As soon as you realize your mistake, make sure you document it and date it. Donot use your bad experience aganst yourself rather use it to your advantage! Internalize your mistake so that it doesn't happen again. ALGORY.IO is multi-functional tool for trading, buy the ICO and it will safe you from this kind of mistake in future because you will have access to trading tools that analyse properly.
Activity: 518
December 18, 2017, 06:21:38 AM
My rule for modern day: Bitcoin will continue to grow and the most powerful currencies including Ripple will follow and rise. I am making my strategy depending of it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 113
December 17, 2017, 12:28:22 PM
I had the same experience in the beginning of my crypto time. It is normal for newbies to make this experience I think. You have to have patience and a little bit of luck and knowledge.
Activity: 423
December 17, 2017, 11:37:45 AM
Thats the market, man. You can never say what happens tomorrow, becides you not the only one who steps into that sh..y hole on our own.
Jump to: