Author

Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself. - page 115. (Read 12999 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 112
December 16, 2017, 11:01:21 PM
Just make rules for yourself before you enter the trade.

Stop-loss: X
Take profit: X

Agree on this. You should make your decision. Just earn profits, and put stop loss. My advice is make a target, when that target hit, you can sold your coins now and earn profits. That's it. You should not be greedy, because when time will come,  you will lose your some money.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
December 16, 2017, 10:53:55 PM
i hope you learned a good lesson out of what happened you see some people here that been around from the beginning of the story they will tell you that you always have to patient around crypto world, the crypto currency is still brand new it will have some some ups and dpwns on its walkthrough the point is dont be here for the short term profit  only no you have to believe that crypto currency world will revolutionize and change the financial system in the world for the best and better luck trading next time
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
December 16, 2017, 10:29:20 PM
I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.
Don't complain, everyone who invests has the same idea, respect your decision at the time, and there are still plenty of opportunities in the future to believe that you can profit from it.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
December 16, 2017, 08:17:03 PM
Stop trying to daytrade and just hold the coins you think are good. Patience wins out in the end my friend.
Activity: 313
December 16, 2017, 08:16:34 PM
The activities of the market are highly unpredictable. when you invest, you gain some, you lose some. It happens...better days lie ahead.
Activity: 196
December 16, 2017, 08:10:48 PM
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.

There is nothing wrong with your trades.  You did what you thought was best at the time.  Don't beat yourself up for it.  If your getting 'high' or 'low' from the results of trading then trade smaller amounts.  An amount that does not raise your blood pressure.
Activity: 28
December 16, 2017, 07:12:40 PM
Market is still there. And there are lots of opportunities.
Activity: 46
December 16, 2017, 07:03:43 PM
then it seems you were on a hurry to make some small profit and worried about losing it all, don't invest more than you can afford losing and invest if you understand the fluctuations of the asset
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
December 16, 2017, 07:02:01 PM
maybe you have not been lucky, but maybe in the future with the experience you have, you will have a good instinct to trade coins

You will not always win in this market you have to accept the fact that we are not perfect but we can learn from it. Personally I loss so many times and yet I’m still here because I believe that opportunity that we have here is great, always trade with strategy, yeah don’t hurry because money will come for sure if you trade well this time.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
December 16, 2017, 06:58:36 PM
I have the same story! I bought ETH when it was 170, then it raised 400 but after that prices go down and when it was 220, I sold it. Now it's near 700 and words can't describe how disappointed I feel.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
December 16, 2017, 06:53:50 PM
maybe you have not been lucky, but maybe in the future with the experience you have, you will have a good instinct to trade coins
Activity: 185
December 16, 2017, 06:48:40 PM
Wow, hope you feel better now. Sometimes it's better to keep something only for yourself, no need to tell your wife is this makes you feel unsuccessful. You're a good example for any of us here, we all need to be more patient. Panic selling is regrettable.. Now it's time to move on Smiley

Man, we all live similar stories with our trades. We're sometimes very unlucky and this causes a huge stress in our body. Relax it. Nothing ended yet. The market is still there for us and we can still make money from it. Never lose your hope.
Activity: 294
December 16, 2017, 06:43:36 PM
to be more secure we can invest with some coins, can we buy BTC and alt-coin other if all the good coins we can get big profit
Activity: 291
Merit: 105
December 16, 2017, 06:31:54 PM
Then don't trade anymore.
Buy BTC and buy a few more which you fancy, HODL. Beauty of HODL for a reason!
Activity: 907
Merit: 500
December 16, 2017, 06:30:30 PM

I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.
It is because of the not much knowledge about the trade and about the coins you want to invest in. If you will study well about any coin in which you will want to invest then you will not face that type of loses and you will buy and sell at a right time. There are a lot of places and a lot of sources where you can learn about these coins and will get guidance about them.
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
December 16, 2017, 06:25:20 PM
Wow, hope you feel better now. Sometimes it's better to keep something only for yourself, no need to tell your wife is this makes you feel unsuccessful. You're a good example for any of us here, we all need to be more patient. Panic selling is regrettable.. Now it's time to move on Smiley
Activity: 53
December 16, 2017, 06:16:55 PM

Thank for listening.

You should know what you gonna do with your coins before you get them, I mean if your plan is for long or short terms earnings.
Activity: 378
December 16, 2017, 06:15:25 PM
Chin up ... Learn from it and move on, better days will come.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
December 16, 2017, 06:09:10 PM
If there's one thing I learned in all my investing years it's that you don't win if you don't play. Generally NOT being invested almost universally ends up being a bad idea in most cases. I should be a multi-millionaire but I thought it was in a bubble when the global market cap got to $125B and then life got in the way and I left during a few critical months with too much not invested.  Just holding the LTC I went and bought at $30/coin but sold would have made a huge difference. Any number of little moves would have made a big impact, but I'm always too concerned with profit preservation. Sigh.
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
December 16, 2017, 05:41:12 PM
Stop blaming yourself or regret, it happens many times in the trading world. It is not just you who had taken a wrong decision. Crypto-market is so volatile that it is difficult to predict even for a professional trader. The sentiments of the market are really very difficult to understand. You need to have the technical knowledge and also contacts with so-called crypto-giants to understand the correct market movement.
Jump to: