Author

Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself. - page 111. (Read 12999 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
January 08, 2018, 06:00:15 AM
In my opinion, all participants in this forum can boast of such situations. I myself sold for a few dollars tokens, which then cost a thousand dollars (Storm). This is the market.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
January 08, 2018, 05:57:54 AM
You never know how much any currency is gonna cost tomorrow.  I think sometimes it is good to stop panicking and wait for some more time. And keep in mind that there can be no win without a loss.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
January 08, 2018, 05:51:59 AM
It happens with all bro I sold Dentacoin  token about a million token for 0.15 ether now its value more than 6.5 ether within 2 weeks . I sold 300 thousand dent for 0.5 ether now its value around 25 ether in 2 months it happens . Learn the lesson from mistake HODL is the mantra in crypto world.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
January 08, 2018, 05:44:45 AM
I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.

I think we all happen to fail at some point in our investment but your attitude is good by sharing your experience you give insights to other people and they learn from your experiences and what you did takes up strength. It is not about the money we lost and think about the knowledge you learn from this. It is true that investing is not a race and sometime what we need to do is to just be firm and wait for our ultimate goal to happen.
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
January 08, 2018, 05:40:35 AM
Nothing is expected in the market world and your decisions at that time were the right ones. You didn't expect the change of the values and no one blames you for that. Even you alone should not blame yourself because you are not the only one that made this kind of choices. As the time passes by I believe your knowledge about the fluctuation of the coins is accumulating itself and that you have gained more knowledge then you had that first day of your unusual trade. I wish you all the luck in the future trades and I know that your mind is capable of doing the good trades in the future.
Activity: 182
January 08, 2018, 05:19:10 AM
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.
The market is still there, so you don't have to blame yourself too much, because the opportunity to make money still has,
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
January 08, 2018, 05:05:58 AM
I think all people has been doing the same thing including me, i have been make the same mistake and i miss many opportunity to gain big profit because too early sell also cause afraid price of BTC soar. That why now i move to become long term holder and quit doing day trading. Long term trading look promising more profit because now the many new people jump in to crypto so the volume of marketcap really increasing alot that will support the price of many good coin bullish strong in long term. 
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
January 08, 2018, 03:15:06 AM
Yeah. Those are bad days)) Don't blame yourself.
there are bad and good trades, but we remember only the bad ones. Try to focus on some positive things.
Activity: 706
January 08, 2018, 03:12:17 AM
There are many times im very disappointed with my self when im losing some of my coins, One time im losing my investment because im not study it first when i make that decision.
Activity: 98
January 08, 2018, 01:58:37 AM
Its alright to make mistakes. Its just a matter of patience and learning from those mistakes
Activity: 336
January 07, 2018, 04:57:20 AM
The main thing is patience and endurance, everyone makes mistakes. I for example sold crypto coins for cents, which now cost thousands of dollars. But also bought cheap, which now cost a lot - this market is normal.
Activity: 602
January 07, 2018, 04:46:45 AM
Here everyone can tell his story about losses and profits. And about how stupid he was in this or that situation, this is the norm. We learn from our mistakes and do not have to worry about it. The main thing is to take the right conclusions from this and then not to do so.
Activity: 137
January 07, 2018, 04:46:33 AM
patience is virtue bro. you need to look further. I have been patient enough and its paying my patience off. cheers mate
Activity: 1190
COMBONetwork
January 07, 2018, 04:43:06 AM
That's common happen for traders. Traders can not use their patience in waiting for the right time to act. It's a bit hard to control the emotion but the profits earned will also work.
Activity: 490
January 07, 2018, 04:35:33 AM

Thank for listening.
Life needs a process. A friend once said: "Learn from the patience of the tree", which grows for years and even tens of years until the time comes, he produces fruit in season and unceasingly bears fruit from year to year. Thank you for sharing your experience, I will learn from your experience to be patient and diligent.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network
January 06, 2018, 08:55:39 PM
No worries dude all have been there those are the mistakes that will shape your mind. Why do we fall
Activity: 11
January 06, 2018, 08:49:08 PM
I think everyones done this, I sold 5 btc when it hit $1,200.00    biggest mistake of my life. If I still had that 5 btc, life would be sweet.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
January 06, 2018, 08:45:11 PM
Well I sold a huge chunk of my BTCBTCBTC when they're like $1500. Sold hundreds of Monero when they were still like $10.

Things get shitty man, but the thing is you should always learn from that and get back up.
Activity: 23
January 06, 2018, 08:40:59 PM
We have all been there and done that. If you hold for the long term it will all be fine.
Just learn and HODL next time. That’s what I have learnt from my costly lessons 👍
Activity: 259
- "Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now"
January 06, 2018, 08:40:45 PM
Well at least you are believing in the right projects .
I think you should just stop trying to make trades , because if you really believe in it it should be worth enough by eventually that trading isn't necessary.
Jump to: